Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDPV was at first beautiful, until psychosis came through

spyinthecab

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2010
I'm really only posting this to warn people about the effects of bath salts, especially MDPV, as I've tried methylone and it isn't nearly as dangerous from what I've experienced in comparison to MDPV. I am an avid drug fanatic, I try not to bash drugs and I've always been open minded toward recreational use of any drug. But you people must know that MDPV is not just a recreational stimulant, but a research chemical as well, and it's dangerous to play around with because of how addictive it is. One thing to take into account is a history of mental disorders. This can drive anyone into a more intense bout of psychosis than those who do not have a mental disorder.

I was a part of the Elizabeth City NC MDPV epidemic that was arising. My ex boyfriend was the first person in town to buy this chemical on happychemist, a RC vendor website, and he played the happy chemist of town, convincing 10-15 people to try it, who then encouraged its use to other people. It got out of hand, but that's kind of irrelevant to my post, because I hit psychosis and I'd like to explain in detail how horrible it was and how easily anyone can slip into psychosis with an abrupt discontinuation of this drug as well as just ONE comedown off of this drug. Thank god it's illegal in North Carolina now, and thank god it's becoming illegal in other states, as well. It is a disgusting synthetic drug that does no good for anyone. That is not just an opinion, and people who have used this for an extended period of time would most likely bow down to that statement.

The first time I tried this was April, 12, 2011. It was beautiful. It was similar to meth and XTC this first time, but upon coming down it left me unable to sleep for 3 days with almost instant psychosis and unbearable anxiety and panic. Prior to this, years before my use, I had used drugs ranging from psychedelics to benzodiazepines and stimulants such as amphetamine, cocaine, crack, but not meth. From my research online and in other places the effects are most similar to methamphetamine to me, but it's hard to tell because I've never tried meth. I became so fed up with my psychosis that I decided to admit myself to the emergency room for blood tests etc. My white blood cell count was so low I was told I could have possibly had aids, because I also developed thrush. That wasn't the case.

I moved in with my ex boyfriend 2 weeks after meeting him and using MDPV on and off (each time leading to an almost instant mdpv induced psychosis upon comedown)

My boyfriend at the time was giving me doses ranging from 5mg to 30mg, building up as my tolerance built up with each use. After a week of doing MDPV nonstop over 30 times a day, I became agitated and I forgot who I was, where I was, and I even forgot I had been using drugs. I began to believe this was my natural state of mind with no drugs used at all. I was that far out. I became very aggressive toward my boyfriend which led to him abruptly taking the drug away from me. This is where things went insane, or when I went entirely insane, my psychosis was the perfect example of someone with paranoid schizophrenia as my doctor had asked me if I had a mental health history of having this mental illness, which I never had. I had all symptoms of it. But before I go into my ER experience, I'll elaborate in full detail my experiences with psychosis, if that would be of interest to anyone.

When the drug was abruptly taken away from me (my ex boyfriend was a vendor himself who shut me off from a supply, like I said, he played the 'happy chemist' and I believe he thought it was hilarious that he had a lab rat to use the drug on, being me)

The first night without drugs I was sitting in my bedroom alone, I had closed myself off from the outside world, as well as the entire house aside from the room I was in. I was in that room for 3 days straight. The first hallucination (both auditory and visual) began with hearing a crash through my window. Think of Sarah Goldfarb from Requiem For a Dream. (I'm on valium right now and just read that injecting MDPV leads to a flesh eating disease, which inspired me to post about this and warn people. There are not enough studies on this drug to just use it recreationally. It is not safe in any way at all, it is only detrimental to both your physical and mental health. No good comes out of this and I don't wish for anyone to try it, at least until there are more studies being done that are available for everyone to read that can elaborate on longterm issues) When I heard the crash I also noticed that there was a girl sitting in the closet in the bedroom. My boyfriend then dosed me again with one more line of mdpv, yes a line, when people should just take one bump of this, one bump is more than enough. I ran out of the house after hearing the crash and seeing the girl in the closet (both hallucinations) and I couldn't get out of the front door because it was locked. (it was not locked in reality) I went into the living room where my ex boyfriend was with his friend Chad, they were both laughing at me. When they laughed I accused them of lacing the MDPV with LSD, my hallucinations and all were convincing me that I had been dosed with both lsd and MDPV. I went back into the bedroom where I heard the crash come in from the window and the window wasn't broken. I shut the light off and sat in the dark and I saw transparent people coming toward me with open arms, all females, as if they wanted to embrace me. I didn't know them, so I feared their company, which once again led to me going into the living room for any kind of comfort, which never happened, because my ex boyfriend was sick in the head, and like I said earlier, I was a lab rat to him that unfortunately took months for me to realize.

I'm just going to type out all of the hallucinations both auditory and visual that I had seen over the course of two weeks straight.

I witnessed a black mass in my front yard.
I saw trees dancing (trees that were shaped like people, very detailed, with faces made of leaves, one tree was a soul lady dancing around, have you ever played zeldas ocarina of time? The shaking leaf things you would see in the game when going into the forest had the same movements as they shook around as the tree I had seen. The tree extended out to me and I walked away. Along the ditch that separated my ex bfs house from the neighbors house. In the ditch I saw an hispanic couple who were paralyzed under rocks with only the ability to move their eyes around. I also saw dead people in the ditches. I saw trees with penis, even trees having sex with eachother. I firmly believed this was reality. My parents even tried getting me away from him so I could get help but I felt that what I had saw was so real I became angry with them and told them to leave after trying to show these things to them that they had not seen.
I saw buddha and jesus about 50 feet tall each on top of the neighbors roofs talking to eachother.
I saw Jim Morrison, about 15 feet tall, battling my boyfriend in his yard as well as black energy swarming to and away from him.
I saw a descent looking creature sitting in a lawn chair tensed up as if he was about to run toward me. He did run toward me, which led to me running toward the house, and then under the front porch I saw a very pale girl with white hair and a veil over her. I thought she was real and I told her she had to get out of there because there were evil spirits surrounding the location.
I saw juggalos, priests, demons, and naked women in the neighbors yard.
I tried taking pictures of everything with my digital camera and when I would review the pictures they showed bloody dead females, satan, myself dead, etc.
One day I saw the back yard of my house as a beach and there were over 100 people out there having sex with eachother, on beach towels with umbrellas and other beach accessories. Even children. There was not water, however, but I still thought the backyard was a beach. I was looking at the back yard through my window because I was afraid of going outside. Then I saw two people against my window having sex with eachother for 2 hours straight. I was frozen still because I thought they were looking at me through the window.
I saw my ex boyfriend having sex with women by a shed in the back yard, which I later realized was an hallucination.
Thinking all of this was real, I convinced myself that I had psychic powers and could tap into peoples thoughts and read through people. I felt part of a carnival like world where things were strange and never for certain but constantly morphing into more terrifying things.
I confused my ex at the time for my best friend, Amanda. For hours and hours I thought he was her. Then when I saw him instead of her, I remember asking him, "Where did Amanda go? Where is she?" And I cried.
That night my ex boyfriend and I had convinced eachother that his two room mates had killed this guy Carson who moved out, old room mate, because I saw him dead in a body bag in a ditch. We were so paranoid we ran out of the house, he flew to his grandparents house which were right next to his house. I lost him while running and found myself stuck by a line of trees in the backyard that had people morphed into the bark of the trees, screaming, crying, fear in their eyes. There was a tree twisting around with spotlights on it and I thought they were keeping the lights on me to make sure I wasn't going to leave the area. I saw an indian princess (somehow, she was buddhist) in a white dress with a white veil over her face walking up and down by the trees. There was a guard next to me with a shotgun in his hand and with every slight move I made, the gun was pointed toward me. I was crying and scared. I heard dogs barking from the neighbors house that I confused for a woman screaming. I sat there, stiff, not moving at all, for four hours, utterly terrified, until I decided to tell the lady, who I walked up to, looking VERY real, only she wouldn't respond to me, that I was going to go and call the police because I heard a woman screaming next door and it was scaring me. She smiled, and then I got up and ran down the street to my ex bfs friends house. He wasn't there, he was missing, so I walked back crying and distraught when my boyfriend came up to me playing a guitar. I collapsed, crying, and told him everything that had happened. I then went over to his grandparents house to tell them about what I had seen. His grandma played along with it which made me further believe that everything was now reality.

3 hours later I was kicked out of his house and I went to hospital. MDPV will destroy your immune system. I'm too high to type anymore, but I hope this makes people consider more deeply the drugs they'd like to try. Don't do this until more research has been done. I'm still fucked up from MDPV and I will NEVER be the same. I now always question reality and wonder what is real and what is not real.

[and also if I fucked up some typing it's because I'm on valium, sorry doggs)

azure

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Mar 2008
tltr but what i understand of it is that you abused the hell out of this stuff and are now complaining that it will fuck you up?

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Thanks for taking the time to share. I don't think I'll ever consume any MDPV. I hope you recover soon from your experience with it.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
New RC's are a bitch. No doubt about that. Azure, I wouldn't judge so quickly, can't grab someone else's mindset quite that quickly.

Spyinthecab - A long shot, but try the following:

Clearing the mind - Daily doses of Piracetam with choline bitartrate.
Mood enhancer - 5-HTP for a month or so.
Sleep - Melatonin (surprisingly less is more with this one).
Immune system - Vitamin C, Carrots, Raw Garlic.
General Cleanse - Chlorella tablets, Milk Thistle.

I know the last thing you want to hear about is any other synthetics, and I'm not an MD quite yet, but if you're trying to get back to reality, anything is worth a shot. Good luck, and sorry to hear that you had to deal with your ex.

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
U wrote that U are high right now? Some residue efects of MDPV or psychosis in work? Cause valium would make U calm and peaceful.
Also what U wrote I have experienced once or couple of times but those times I didn't become aware of psy-bed with Ritalin, Concerta. Think that methylphenidat is very alike to MDPV. What help me in such situations...booze with opiates-opioids. And lower dose of stimulants. Of course lot's of sleep..maybe 2-3 weeks. And abstinence from any kind psydelics or weed. Be well...pozz from Croatia.