Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA question for people prone to bad trips

• Auteur de la discussion dunkelheit
  • Date de début

SEDIT

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
Iv go through the same thing with weed and shrooms and shit dude, was just talking about it in a threed elseware matter of fact, I would say that you will be fine with E , lmao but it seems you already found that out,

Careful with using it to much because even once a week may lead to a shitty next day feeling that is hard to discribe but youll know it if you get it.

Did you ever try to smoke when you where rolling? Thats the only time Im able to smoke weed anymore and one of the reasons I like taking E and other amphetamines.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
ive had some adverse reactions on E before, but im pretty sure its because ive done way too much in a short period of time..
ive laid off now and still sometimes I get VERY depressed and/or paranoid while coming down..I believe its some sort of long term damage that only time will heal!

O

Olorin

Invité
Heh well, the chances of a bad trip on (nearly) pure crystal MDMA are pretty slim, if not nonexistant. There can be some physical discomfort associated with using MDMA (hypertension, accelerated heartbeat, bruxia - teethgrinding -, increased sweating) but this will probably not bother you very much at all due to the overwhelming sense of euphoria.

Hell, on my first MDMA trip I suddenly felt very sure I was going to faint and maybe die (or at least that's how it felt at the time) but I was completely at peace with that. Dying there right on the spot would have been fine with me, that's how glorious and divine it was for me.

Instead of being afraid you might feel bad, you should probably worry about feeling too good. Once you've experienced total bliss you'll probably want to go there again and again - which is where the trouble starts.
Also, inappropriate bonding has been known to occur. Though most people are favorably inclined if you approach them which a big smile and open arms - some might feel threatened.. or you could wake up with the wrong person beside you in the morning.

Still, your mental faculties are more or less completely intact when using MDMA, so I wouldn't worry too much.

As to your weed brownie experience: many people make this mistake, unfortunately. They think smoking weed and eating a baked product containing THC (which means all the psychoactive compounds have bound themselves to fat molecules) does more or less the same thing. But the effects are very different, almost incomparable: you're much less in control, and you're forced to feel that way for at least a few hours. I think it's this fact in particular which is threatening to people high on weed brownies or hash cake.
Still, the most important thing is to realize your experience is always dependant on three factors: you (your mind/body), the substance used (effects vary in different batches, differnts means of production, different dosage) and the setting (involving everything from your friends to the music playing in the background. Your mileage can (and will) always vary. The experiences from the past (especially the nasty ones) will only resurface when you are anxious and start thinking of them again, trying to avoid 'going back there'. But when you do, it's best to just accept the feeling and then allow yourself to go on - instead of fighting it.
Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) is veyr rare, and usually, if you're able to have a good experience using the same substance it will be associated with different emotional states, and the fear will be gone.

love

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Olorin a dit:
Instead of being afraid you might feel bad, you should probably worry about feeling too good. Once you've experienced total bliss you'll probably want to go there again and again - which is where the trouble starts.

You're soooo right... That's the MDMA trap, although it's not really addictive, it's just sooooooo awesome, that 4 months may seem to be a too long wait. But believe me, it's worth the wait. Unless you like deep depression...

Badtripping on MDMA? For a healthy person I don't think that is possible.

TweeterAcidEater

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Mar 2009
Only thing I can see you tripping on with MDMA is the possibilities with some hallucinations you may get. While on pure M I always see moderate patterns and such, quite a few people report talking to people who aren't even there, trying to pick up items that don't really exist, shit like that. I myself have only had mild cases of these and even then MDMA puts me in such a good state of mind I just laugh (though it wouldn't trip me out regardless). I just know some people who get pretty uneasy from this possible effect.

But as was said there's a highly low possibility you'll have a bad trip on the stuff.
I know what you mean with the deja vu loop, I've gotten that a few times on different substances. I just laugh it off though, you gotta remember it's all the drugs.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Welcome on the forum!

TweeterAcidEater a dit:
there's a highly low possibility you'll have a bad trip on the stuff.

:lol:

K

kiwiapple

Invité
it's possible to have a bad trip on E, i took two the other night and after two of the other people i was with decided to drive off in the car with a gun, i was freaked out for about 2 1/2 hours after that. after that i didnt want to trip anymore and i thought i was gonna die. i was drunk too so it didn't really help my focus so i had a hard time chilling out.
when morning came they said i was annoying. we've all been there before.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Partygirl a dit:
If you start to freak out....drink some MILK. I was told that it neutralizes whatever poison is in your tummy. Samething with shrooms too.
I doubt that. I know drinking milk can be useful after ingesting certain poisons, but once MDMA or mushrooms have started their effects, drinking milk will do nothing.

Deadlove

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Deep breathing, meditation, etc. I find that does wonders if I ever get myself into a dark place. Gotta ground myself if I get too far out.

Also, I had the same problem with mixing weed with hallucinogens, it would lead to panic and anxiety. I'm on anti-anxiety medication now (SSRI), and I can still trip and smoke and whatever I please and it doesn't dull the effects of the drug, and I won't get panic or anxiety anymore.

If anyone is interested, Lexapro is the medication I'm on; 20-30 mg a day.

P.s. - all my MDMA experiences have been lovely...

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
yeah, if you have a low tolerance to weed at the time of tripping, then be very cautious of when and how much you smoke. from what i've experienced, smoking weed before or near the peak of my trip was a little too intense, conversely, after i had realized i was over my peak, then i could smoke all night long

A

amjad.out

Invité
Went to an all night party and friends were passing around a euphoric enhancer to help us stay in the mood and party all night into the wee hours of the morning. And that it did! I tried other mood enhancers but they were not very effective. XXXX is a great euphoric enhancer and worked wonders for me. It comes in a powdered form and mixes easily.
-link deleted, spam-

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
what's in it?