Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA first time 250mg

gandhi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2011
back in 2006 i did my first dose of many of MDMA.

Setting, London, more precisely Camden Town, at an underground rave party in a squat under a railway bridge. The music was booming and we bought 1 gram of MDMA for 4 of us at a very descent price. I made 2 parachutes of 125mg of MDMA each, it was an off white crystal, and down went the first parachute.

Fast forward half an hour and i'm feeling abnormally happy, i can feel the music in my stomache, as the techno booms away. Everyone is hugging and kissing eachother, so i join in, definately feeling the love. I dance away the night, and explore the squat. I feel like a million bucks. I dropped my second 125mg of MDMA about 5 hours after the first, and its around 5 AM. I throw up 45 minutes later, but i think most of the MDMA has entered my system. We continue raving away with my friends until about 9AM when the music stops.

I then leave the squat say goodbye to my friends and head off to get the bus back to my small university room in canterbury. The sun shinning is astonishingly bright, and all the clors look magic, however no luck, the bus fare is 11 pounds and i only have 6 pounds, so i have to beg in the bus statiion for 5 pounds to get my ride home... luckilly a couple of students help me out and i can get home. I put my mp3 player on my Drum n Bass playlist and dig the music for 2 hours on the ride home.

I get home and put on some music very loud in my room annd dance by myself waiting for my friends to wake up. But i wore myself out so much over the past 24 hours i crash on my bed and sleep like a log for 24 hours.

This will be the first of many experiences with MDMA/XTC

thanks for reading

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Is this your first xp with mdma or first time wrote bout it?
U puked...that's normal if U do not have anything in stomach beside water/booze and citric/acid juices. Also if U puke 15-20min after second (especially second) chute, almost everything is in guts. So no mdma puked. :)

Wondering how do U know what is 125mg? How much to take? Cause I got last 3 times mdma with so puffed small crystals. One gram looked like 3! Also how do U know that U really have mdma? And pure of mercury, free benzene, other extremely toxic pollutions? Do U test it? With various chemical testers easily found on net? Asking cause worried what I am putting in myself.

It was great party? :rolleyes: I believe so...when U write with such passion. :)

Peace
Light
Love
Bless