Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Manifestation of Imaginary Friends?

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
So the other day I was speaking to a friend about this. Can you see the possible mental benefits in talking to an imaginary friend? If you believed enough in this alter ego, you would always have someone to speak to about your deepest problems.... And in truth you are only talking to yourself, so who are you hurting aside from almost forcibly making an ego-schism in your mind? Hell, it may be therapeutic to some people.

Now here is where the conversation got really fucked up. As always it comes back to the use of drugs!

If, after a long enough while confiding in your made up friend, you took a heavy dose of psychoactive chemicals. Do you believe it may be possible that this alter-ego would actually manifest itself before you and possibly interact? Possibly SPEAK to you? Could you IMAGINE what you are perceiving at that point?

So I want to know. Is any of this possible whatsoever? Please discuss this, prove this to be bullshit, prove it has relevance, just fuggin' CHAT peeps!

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
But has it ever manifested itself to you visually? Yeah, sometimes I talk to myself, and even get a clear reply in my head.... But I believe it could go so much deeper than that.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I think it's called chrisitanity bro.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
IJesusChrist a dit:
I think it's called chrisitanity bro.
WTF? When did religion come into any of this? I'm Atheist, to get that in the clear before any more posts are made on this thread. I am merely presenting what I think could be a messed up consequence to the drugs we use and speak about on this forum. Nobody has answered the question I asked yet.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i've never had an imaginary friend, so i guess i can't answer your question directly. however, i have witnessed what i can only assume is a part of my subconscious, visualized.

it was like an electron shell is, a probability field. i had all of these possible movements and interactions with every limb visually carried out before me in an ever morphing crisp blur emanating from my center out into space. i could see almost every possibility of things that i could do with every possible combination of items that were in my direct proximity at the time. ever seen donnie darko? it's like the chest wormhole concept, except surrounding my entire body, and it wasn't one-directional.

it was like this, only more dynamic, and instead of being bubble like in appearance like donnie darko, it was the negative color of my body, and looked to be composed of my own bodies motion trails, no physical matter.

shiva-wat-tum-sua-krabi.jpg

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
this of course was a visualization in my mind, something i saw with my eyes closed, not something that was actually emanating from me into 3 dimensional space. or maybe it was. honestly i was so far into the experience that i no longer had sense of boundaries, nor when my eyes were open or not. this came in waves

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Allusion a dit:
this of course was a visualization in my mind, something i saw with my eyes closed, not something that was actually emanating from me into 3 dimensional space. or maybe it was. honestly i was so far into the experience that i no longer had sense of boundaries, nor when my eyes were open or not. this came in waves

Thank you! THAT is the kind of shit I want to come out on this thread. I can totally see sort of what you are saying. I had a similar experience under a 2c-I trip. I felt like my mind was floating in space infinite. I even felt like the bed I was laying on wasn't there. It was like being in the ocean, space expanding toward every direction. It was honestly this trip, mixed with the panic attack I had on LSH that makes me ponder the possibility of your subconcious projecting itself into your trip... SPEAKING to you... It blows me away. I ask myself questions all the damn time, but if you where completely AWARE when you conversed with the back of your mind? Wow.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i mean your subconscious speaks all the time. i am generally well aware when i am speaking to it.. that trip was merely a recounting of the time that i realized that i could interact with my subconscious in dynamic ways.

it's just the directing your awareness to it without disrupting it that is tricky. that is a goal of meditation, and a very valuable tool, if you can get creative enough on ways to use that kind of information

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Yes. Dynamic is a good word for it. And meditation was most definitely the first time I ever felt my subconcious and fully understood what it is... This thread is making me want to trip a really heavy dose of acid. Pushing my boundaries when I am alone makes me feel almost like I am defragmenting my brain.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
you totally missed my point

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It was a joke... how did you still miss it lol

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
i think your perception of me is skewed

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
IJesusChrist a dit:
i think your perception of me is skewed
Most likely.

ALRIGHT - another point... Say i wanted to achieve the Manifestation/Melding of my subconious being into my concious trip. which substance? Acid?

Proteus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2009
Spencer a dit:
ALRIGHT - another point... Say i wanted to achieve the Manifestation/Melding of my subconious being into my concious trip. which substance? Acid?
That and luck and maybe ritual magick.

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
Proteus a dit:
Spencer a dit:
That and luck and maybe ritual magick.
LOL, yeah! Do you know a witch doctor with some really good LSD?

Proteus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2009
Spencer a dit:
LOL, yeah! Do you know a witch doctor with some really good LSD?
:) No. YOU have to be the witch doctor if they're your imaginary friends. If you evoke spirits often so build a relationship with them then you might find them good company during a trip. No guarantees.