Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD?

• Auteur de la discussion damagecontrol
  • Date de début

deviant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
but is candyflipping a good scape to bad tripping ?

i am curious about LSD and i think i have the "mind" for it...with this i mean i think i wont trip bad. but i am not a 100% sure so i think candyfliping is the best way to try it the first time :)

what do u guys think ? go for it ?

rebootzero

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2006
deviant a dit:
but is candyflipping a good scape to bad tripping ?

i am curious about LSD and i think i have the "mind" for it...with this i mean i think i wont trip bad. but i am not a 100% sure so i think candyfliping is the best way to try it the first time :)

what do u guys think ? go for it ?
I recommend trying different combos, but for your first LSD expierence, I don't encourage candyflipping. Acid by itself is really a unique expierence that is almost un-duplicatable. I took equivlant to 5 hits 4 days ago, and I would have had a bad trip if it weren't for my buddy...who I forgot about... coming into the room and talking to me. There is a sense of overstanding if you have nothing but sober people around... and will probably increase the chances of a bad trip. Have someone to trip with, have someone sober :p.

Oh yeah, and whenever you do it... make sure you have a few things: Lots and lots of movies...pick them out before the trip (for the comedown), a benzo or something else that will knock you out (for the comedown :p), and give someone your cellphone and make sure you cant get to it x_x. Once you start tripping at a higher dose, you'll realize that simple tasks can really make you seem... like nothing but jello v_v.

sentinall

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2006
When a persons gets a bad trip, you don't need to stop it's trip.
You have to make him feel comfortable, and you have to assure him nothing is wrong it's just the fears that come up.
Tell him to let it go, tell him to laugh really hard, than the good feelings will come up.

But the most important thing is never let him feel something is wrong!

that's what I read in books ;)

never had LSD, but i want to try it sometimes!

rebootzero

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2006
sentinall a dit:
When a persons gets a bad trip, you don't need to stop it's trip.
You have to make him feel comfortable, and you have to assure him nothing is wrong it's just the fears that come up.
Tell him to let it go, tell him to laugh really hard, than the good feelings will come up.

But the most important thing is never let him feel something is wrong!

that's what I read in books ;)

never had LSD, but i want to try it sometimes!
I agree. Like I said, I HIGHLY recommend tripping with someone else .. so you know at least someone else is seeing stuff and make stupid conversation that just doesn't make sense. And have a sitter that leaves you two (or more) alone... the sense of sober people always made me feel bad/weird because I keep trying to picture how it looks to him/her... which is wasting time in the trip :p.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
That doesn't necessarily work if the person themself is not able to let go. Of course it can make them feel a little better if someone is trying to reassure them - but the only power to really manage a bad trip is in your own mind. You can learn that by tripping often, starting with low doses and slowly increase the dose. If someone unexperienced is having a really bad trip on way too much shrooms/lsd, then I think noone can just talk them out of it.

aynama

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2005
one hippie told me that if you put your hand over the solarplexus - you know that place under the breast but over the stomach? - and then that kind of protects you or at least makes you feel you are protected - then you may feel better - and feel more comfortable... there was more to it but guess I forgot it...

SativaSoul

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Fev 2006
there are still quite a lot of people that do know what they're doing; one of them is the chemist that produces heart trips (brown paper, pink heart). Quite nice to see the whole world at once, covered with purple white green mist.

That's true! I've done these trips a couple of times and I really love them (no wonder there's a heart on them) Very nice and colourful trip. I Like these in quite low doses at goa-parties (a half/one blotter). Puts a sort of film of rainbowcolours constantly changing shape on your view.
If you want to try LSD just start at low doses. First few times I only did a half blotter and then slowly increased dose. Never had a bad trip.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
First few times I only did a half blotter and then slowly increased dose

...and never think that you can measure LSD in units like "half a blotter" or "one blotter" - they can be very different. A bad blotter might contain only 50 mics while a really good one can have 250 mics. From the first, you just feel nice (=good for partying) while from the second one you might not be able to say your name anymore... just a warning!

KIL0

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Fev 2006
:evil:

try doing something realy scary, than go back to your initial setting ...

you'l feel better :evil:

sentinall

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2006
for the dutch people:

3. Solar plexus chakra - Manipura

Ligging: tussen de 5e lendenwervel en het heiligbeen.
Betekenis: verantwoordelijk voor het lichamelijke zowel als het geestelijke 'verteren' en verwerken van de vitale prikkels en indrukken. Daarom een nauw verband met de gevoelens en de heersende stemming. Pas na het persoonlijk verwerken van belastende gevoelens in dit gebied kan het hartcentrum zich ontplooien.
Lichamelijke werkingsgebieden: zonnevlecht, milt, lever, galblaas, bovenste ingewanden en het autonome stelsel.
Kleur: geel
Element: vuur
Edelstenen: amber, topaas, citrien en tijgeroog
Kruid/geur: gardenia

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
What do u guys think, is it a good idea to try acid for the first time on a goa party or just sitting in my house with an other friend how's also trippin on acid? He has done it before and on the party I have friends who are exprerienced..

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I'd go with the house instead of the party. For your first trip it's nice to be in a familiar and safe enviroment. Goa party has much too much stimulus for the senses and there's a bigger chance that it might get overwhelming at times. If you decide to do it at the party, make sure that you have one of your friends to watch over for you, just in case.

But the main thing is your mindset (even though setting does play a great role too), so where ever you decide to drop, stay positive, smile and have a great time.

G

Invité
eyeless a dit:
Rutger a dit:
Thinking about using it alone one time, shrooms or LSD, anyone experience with that ? Do you really need a sitter (I never use one , only co-trippers) or is a trip alone more interesting ?
It's also my opinion sitters (and even co-trippers) keep the trip down. My first mushroomtrip was with about 10 people, of which one was sober. The sober guy didn't really affect the trip - other than make everyone laugh because he was talking gibberish (West-Flemish amidst a bunch of people from Antwerp and Limburg). On the other hand, there was one guy on LSD who was making sure no one had a bad trip, but the fact that he was monitoring us and looking at us, often made me feel uncomfortable or even a bit embarassed when I opened my eyes after some closed-eye visuals (during which I was probably making silly faces whilst constantly moving my head around).

That I never experienced. With my 3 friends/cotrippers I can be myself, so that doesn't ever affect the trip. It even enhances it, you can do kind of telepathic experiments or just stroke each other over the head or have a conversation or even just be still and just be enjoying the moment, closing eyes to experience the inner visions.
I'm very lucky to be surrounded by loving, openminded people.

Arafat a dit:
What do u guys think, is it a good idea to try acid for the first time on a goa party or just sitting in my house with an other friend how's also trippin on acid? He has done it before and on the party I have friends who are exprerienced..
Tripping at a party can be really cool, but the first time you would wanna do it in a safe environment with some good food and juice (no concentrated shit, but really juice directly squized out of fruit) and a place you can lie down when you want to.

But it can be cool the first time. Friends of mine went to Juno Reactor in Belgium and they did acid there. 1 of them for the first time and he really enjoyed himself and it was a cool concert. But he told me there were to much influences. So it can work out, but do you want to take the risk or do you think your up for it? Because if your very sure about it it must be ok.

Like everybody else says, it's all about the mindset. The second time I did acid was at a party and it was a pretty huge amount. But I handled myself really well and had one of the most beautifull, amazing and unbelievable experiences of my life :)
People even asked me if I had decided to stay sober that evening :p

R

river-side

Invité
Hi!
Just wanted to say that with those blotters (and some are ever so great...), i find a few stupid to stay at home!
Just an exemple : Once with an Hoffman Aniversary, i took the half and went the afternoon snowboarding... It's important to look at differents things, i mean if u just do nothing, u may feel a few anxious.
Then down from the mountains, had a shower, took the next half and when in a party... i was down after 18 hours...

Just one important thing : Do not use other stuffs, like alcohol, cocain, heroin.. In fact, u will not feel any efect, but i insure u that after a bottle of whisky, even if NOT feelin drunk (coz' Hoff child is so powerfull), u will fall down, like a normal ethilic comas without any previous sign (maybe u will vomitate, but not sure..)

And that's quite the same with all... food is so good that it arrived that i took 3 times a complete meal !! Sex is funny, etc...

of course, having someone with u to push up the trip is fun, the nicest is to be 3 for me, with one that just smoke some joints... in caze of bad direction taken by the flight, he mays help, but he will follow u a few, not just like some "sitters" that may stress u just coz not feeling the same...

Just another thing regarding differences with psylos... the trip, even lighter with these, makes me physically more feeling with "a poison inside".

I better feel the lysergic stuf, but it's personnal.

Keep care!
See ya
Rico :wink:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Can you compare the effect of LSD with the effect of psilocybine/psilocin? But stronger?

Psilocybin is in no way weaker than lsd. The thing is, that smartshop portions are generally not enough to trigger a full specrum pilocybin experience. For that you need an average of 60 grams fresh of 5 grams dry depending on bodyweight/tolerance. I like to take up to an ounce fresh to make sure I'm getting where I want to be.

Bad trip

A bad trip is as bad as you make it. The best life changing experiences are at the start, a bad trip. Fighting a bad trip, wanting to get rid of the experience, makes it worse. There is one thing you MUST realize and accept using these substances, you signed up for the ride and you have to sit it out and tomorrow all will be allright. You learn this by experience.

There are different types of bad trips. One is, for example, you are tripping hard and your parents or other family walk in and need you sober. This kind of bad trip will easily turn into a nightmare and you have yourself to blame because you didn't make sure the set (place where you trip) was perfect. Most lsd horror stories are due to this ignorance, people think they can just have a good time on lsd or psilocybin as they have with mdma for example. Avoid these situations, plan your set.

Another type of bad trip can be triggered by your mind. It is possible for certain psychological issues to come up for you to resolve. When this happens there are two options: fight it (--> probably the rest of the trip will not be nice), accept it and give in. The latter is the way to go because this way you allow yourself to do some personal work and resolve issues. Very often, a bad trip that is handled like this, will turn into this ecstatic, euphoric, godlike experience that you will remember for a long time.

Psychedelics are strong medicine, very enhanced tools and what goes for other enhanced tools like computers, read the fucking manual ;)

HC

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
just wanted to say that with those blotters (and some are ever so great...), i find a few stupid to stay at home!
Just an exemple : Once with an Hoffman Aniversary, i took the half and went the afternoon snowboarding... It's important to look at differents things, i mean if u just do nothing, u may feel a few anxious.

Well, that's not a real trip, in my opinion. That's just a small dose of LSD and then having fun. When I want to trip then I definitely can't do anything else than stay home or at a nice place because I take much more. I haven't done it with lsd yet (lsd only in lower doses like you said) but for example I take at least 6g shrooms in cocoa for a real trip. With that dose you can hardly stand straight in the first two hours, but you experience a real trip with your eyes closed!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
When I want to trip then I definitely can't do anything else than stay home or at a nice place because I take much more.

You gotta love Terence Mckenna's remark in one of his lectures when he commented about a full mushroom dose:

[...] in that world, holding on to the floor is a major program to excecute .

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I would like to know that also :p

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
If more (grams) means more, on shrooms. Is there a max?

I once had 14 full sized shrooms as a tea (I don't know in grams, sorry). I used a big cup and it was half filled with shroom pieces - it was really hard to get down...
The dose seemed a bit over the top because I don't remember much from the first 2-3 hours. So yes, you can "overdose" which results in a black-out during the peak. Then you'll gonna wake up, be scared to death, hide in the corner of your room with the lights out, then calm down slowly and start having the best trip of your life (it's still very strong but really calm because it's already getting less intense and you already resolved your fears)

As far as I can remember the lethal dose of shrooms would be something like 2-3kg of fresh shrooms - so you really don't have to worry about poisoning yourself.