Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD? Really?

• Auteur de la discussion TwoSpirits
  • Date de début
T

TwoSpirits

Invité
Hi, Y'all, I gotta say that I am abit confused by 'LSD' reports. First, I was under the impression tht the ingredients are now impossible to find. How does one make LSD without the lysergic acid? I did my first hit of windowpane in 1969. Kicked my ass for 12 hours. Could not get off the floor. Elecric ribbons flowed throughout and all over the room.

There are SO MANY designer drugs, when you say LSD you are relying on the word of people who don't really know.

So here's my idea. I will provide my address to anyone who would like for me to test their psychedelics. LMFAO!

It's a free service but don't expect your samples back. For my next venture, I'm thinking about a pot testing service. Hey, this come become Amerika's newest sensation.

TwoSpirit's drug Testing Services....I LIKE IT.

tHANKS FOR A LARF AND NAMASTE, TwoSpirits

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
How does one make LSD without the lysergic acid?

I am afraid that is not possible, and even if it was possible, then still you need a professional lab setup and a LOT knowledge.

So here's my idea. I will provide my address to anyone who would like for me to test their psychedelics. LMFAO!

LOL :finga:

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

G

Invité
TwoSpirits a dit:
There are SO MANY designer drugs, when you say LSD you are relying on the word of people who don't really know.

Nope, we're relying on the physical fact that besides LSD and DOx, no psychoactives will produce such a strong effect (if any at all) when the dose taken holds on a blotter.

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
what about bromo-dragonfly?
I think it is active at doses that hold on a blotter and is dangerous when taken in large doses.
There are reports of death.
I think you can't really trust a blotter nowadays...

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
Have a read of my post on LSD over m'eh;

post-38319.html?f=43

Please reply in that thread, since I rarely leave the extraction / research forum.

I have a friend who's gotten Dragonfly before; this genuinely was a friend, not myself. He's fairly well acquainted with some of these new fangled analogs. Says it was nasty. He was lying on his bed hearing someone calling his name and it lasted something like 36 hours. Although, I've heard of other people having sensational auditories on similar things. Listening to music might be a good idea. Also, hearing your name being called may be triggered by paranoia that someone may have walked into the house, or just used to it being constantly called "MOM!"

Said he'd try it if you're into trying everything, but he wouldn't take it again.

Personally, I'd be up for trying all of them provided I actually knew what they were so I could get more of the same or avoid them. Having them blotted as acid means I can't.

There are also variations on Dragonfly, one is a lot more dangerous than the other. If you read the wiki, a big batch of Dragonfly was contaminated when seized, so some of it's negatives may have been coming from whatever the contaminate was.

There is also a girl posting on youtube about tens and tens of drugs under the name Neurosoup. That's Ms Kole, who was the girlfriend of Todd Skinner. She even answers some questions about the whole lab thing. See my thoughts about how honest she's being just.... m'ere;

post-37447.html?f=43&start=45

G

Invité
In my area you can sure trust blotters (or basically anything that's sold under the name "LSD").

Of course, we can never know what's really in before trying it, but after 20-25 trips that all came from different sources, the effects were always the same, and definately felt like an acid trip (judging by what's written from erowid or what veterans told me).

So it's either that it was LSD all along, or it was some other substance all along, with effects just like acid. ^_^

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
I don't think lysergic acid is impossible to find at all... it grows on wheat in people's backyards... it's having the knowledge of how to access and utilize it's wonderful properties that is so difficult to get a hold on. Even still the sacred knowledge is obviously being kept and passed down by some, thankfully.

Once during a particularly long dry spell of lsd in my area I had the bright idea that a Science research university is probably an excellent place to hunt for lsd or those who can make it... a university would have the equipment, and the bright, adventurous young minds required to use that equipment. & I'm always confident that what I've taken is LSD cause (1) My trips have always had the same effects, of varying strength, (2) the blotters are sooo small I can't imagine what would be substituted instead of lsd and why? Lsd is probably cheaper than anything else that could produce such effects.. and I can't even fathom what that would be anyway.

I know someone who used to make lots of LSA in his home, I don't know what the differences and similarities are though.
Apparently it's really cheap and easy to make though, and I have wondered if it could be used as a substitute. Not that I'd like that, but I've wondered suspiciously about weaker hits.

Funny fact - There's apparently some other type of psychedelic mold other than Ergot, and it grows on rocks.. and goats love it so much they go back to these rocks again and again, until they've either licked the rock clean or ground their teeth down to nubs. We're not the only mind expanders ! Which makes me wonder... what kind of conscious do goats have that it is effected in psychedelic ways ? I wonder what it's like to trip out as a goat.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
There is so little LSA in ergot fruits that you'd need a mountain of them to process into LSD.

The process of making LSD precursors is unlikely to be being handed down, it's more likely to be contacts to people in the East who can still get the material on a commercial level. People like Pickard had been making LSD from the early 70's right up until recently, so there hasn't been any need to pass the information down. There are also fairly new synthetic methods for making LSA which some of the better organic chemists could be using, or at least experimenting with. One of these methods, that has only been predicted by a computer program as of yet, could produce something like a mole, lb or kilo of precursor for something like a few to a few tens of thousands of dollars; with quantities similar to that normally costing a significant fraction of a million. However, there is a level of skill involved in carrying out that work that is far beyond pretty much all clandestine chemists. Some of the reagents in the current, working, total synthesis are extremely unique and expensive; you can only buy some of them from one place, and they're going to know precisely what you may have in mind. Things like the solvents need redistilling from sodium, something the average home chemist doesn't even know or care about. The synthesis also produces a number of inactive isomers as byproducts, so you better know about optical chemistry.

If you try asking someone in a university chemistry department about making LSD, they'll probably ask you to leave.

LSA alone has been tested and shows no signs of being psychotropically active. That is not to say organic things with it in aren't, because I've experienced things with organic matter containing it. But that could be being produced by other compounds present.

There are a number of RC / designer drugs that have incredibly powerful psychotropic abilities, some of them can linger for days as opposed to the 12h of acid. They are also not expensive to make and only require very small doses.

For a lot of them, people seem to prefer the purity of things like LSD, as some of the RC / designer drugs can produce annoying or upsetting factors during experiences.