Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD Question

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Alright, I tried this stuff for the second time, and I found that I came up with more questions about it than I had in the first place.

The main one is: Does anyone ever actually hallucinate? I can see things, and see effects, colors, and imagine things, but I have never seen anything yet that just appeared.

The first time I wasn't bothered by it, because I only did a little, but this time I did 150+ mics of it, and still, I was only visited by intense revelations, minor visualizations, and consciousness expansion.

But the general idea of what entheogens do, at least from movies and stuff, hasn;t happened. I haven't seen actual objects or things which didn't exist, or hear things that weren't there. Mostly I just feel super inteligent and can express my thoughts better than usual.

Also, my friends and I who do it together, have come to some disagreement on the best way to experience LSD.

One of my friends insists that intense thought and introspection is the best way to go.

Another thinks that one should consume themself in a stimuli like pictures or music or both,

And I, personally, believe in meditation in the direction of eliminating thought.

We all get different experiences out of it, but is there any single one which promotes better visualization?

G

Invité
Wel 150 mics isn't getting you the "out of nothing" visualisations...

The 2 times I got those from acid was on about 800 mics, so I'd try a few more sessions, pitch the dose a bit at a time.

I'm insane, so I did 200 my first time and 800 my second time.

But I'd say, take a few test runs, see how far you can go ;)

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Up the dose and smoke massive amounts of grass to get impressive hallucinations on acid.

But if you want REAL good visuals, mushrooms are the way to go in my opinion.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Alot of people think hallicinating means seeing things that aren't there AT ALL. This is not completely true because if you see subtle changes in perception (things moving for example) that is also a way of hallucinating.
The thing you are talking about (like seeing gnomes pop up everywhere i.e.) can only be achieved at a way higher dose (also depending on the trippers sensetivity to the substance and his ability to imagine things).
I have only had this once with 50g+ of shrooms and alot of grass, and still it was very vague.

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
This stuff was either 150 if I got ripped off, or 300 if I didn't.
I did have an amazing trip, and I even saw some very amazing things.

I got a blooming effect thing going on with all organic stuff, everything seemed to grow, bloom, and wither within 10 seconds of looking at it.
Also, you know how the Predator looked when it was cloaked in those movies?

I saw human figures that appeared like that, and even saw foot prints where they were walking. That stuff boardered on a bad trip, cause it scared the hell out of me.

atxryan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Avr 2007
For straight hallucinutions hit up some DMT. Check out the third (the long one) thing on this page:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Terence_McKenna
Heart Terence McKenna.
Salvia also provides straight up hallucinations when you have the expensive powerful stuff and smoke it the right way. Hallucinations do depend a lot on the person. Stop watching TV and youll have more and better hallucinations the way you want them to be. Destroy your television. I'm not even kidding.
"Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye."
-- Bill Hicks

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
HeartCore a dit:
Up the dose and smoke massive amounts of grass to get impressive hallucinations on acid.

But if you want REAL good visuals, mushrooms are the way to go in my opinion.

I never felt any effect more or less when i took lsd and smoked pot. (even in massive ammounts)

G

Invité
It's true, LSD is a hallucinogen, not a delirogen, that why everthying you'll see will be linked somehow to something in the real world...

But I agree, if you want some very nice hallucinations without going for hi-doses, try mushrooms !

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
I wander if the blotter and the drop I tryied were somehow "wrong"
if something's wrong with me,
or just No-Key and many others felt the same-same dissapointment .

talking about lysergick-based psychedelicks
I had much-Much stronger and more visual trip with 6 seeds HBWR..(LSA)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Not all LSD is created equal, there's several different crystaline forms of lsd that can be made into a liquid solution and laid on blotter.

Needlepoint- 95% pure. Off-white powdery crystals.
White fluff- 95% pure. White flakey crystals. most common
Silver- 80-90% pure. Crystals are grey and flakey.
Amber- 70%
Lavender- 70%

There's several others but these are the most common and in my experience, they all produce slightly different effects.

I once threw in some money with an associate to purchase 1 gram of Silver crystal. White Fluff was also available but even more expensive. This shit was incredible; absolutely mind blowing visuals, DMT like. Open eyed kaleidoscopic patterns everywhere and that was from 2 hits. Very smooth too, no paranoia or confusion.

We made a lot of money that summer, selling acid all across the country like a bunch of idiots and completely turning our brains to mush.

For those that don't know: 1 gram = 10,000 hits.

But, yeah, when all else fails.......take more.

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
lsd just doesnt do it for me, once took 2 300+ mic blotters and chewd a mouth full of yohimbe and it only created a lot of chaos, the same with less acid hapend but milder. some things just dont hit the right spot for some people.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
I don't believe LSD doesn't do anything at all..
Don't care who you are.. you just got to feel something off it.
And you got to be lucky with your blotters.
If they are touched a lott, much acid takes off.
Also the kind off LSD which you take is different with each blotter.

For instance: a Hofmann 300 compared to an old (hippieperiod) Hofmann are very different.
Or an Alien blotter compared to a Simpson blotter.
Or a microdot compared to a jelly blotter..

All different.
I would say: try to find some decent acid and try again..

P & L

G

Invité
imo, acid is worth the try. the only thing that keeps me from doing it more is that i'm not sure what's in there. there are many people out there that will do anything for money, even if it will drive you insane. i always think "and if this is datura, do*, or other shit like that? i'm screwed, it's to late now." then, my trip is ruined. with mushrooms it is safer. i'm not an acid expert at all. and in today's world, i'm not willing to take the chance. anyway, with a thing you can see born and grow, it is different from something that you bought and was made in a lab. if you can get 10,000 doses out of 1 gram as brewmaster said, now imagine with an adulterant.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yeah, I've only had acid once in the past four years since I quit using the stuff; mainly because I've been hearing so much about people using DOI and other research chemicals to lay blotter.

I know a few people in The Family, which is a large group of people that have been producing and distributing LSD since the 70's. If you're in America and someone trying to sell you acid tells you that "they're Family", then you know it's going to be some of the best LSD you've ever had.

I hope I run into those cats this summer......I might come back with a sweet-ass trade.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Brewmaster a dit:
Yeah, I've only had acid once in the past four years since I quit using the stuff; mainly because I've been hearing so much about people using DOI and other research chemicals to lay blotter.

I know a few people in The Family, which is a large group of people that have been producing and distributing LSD since the 70's. If you're in America and someone trying to sell you acid tells you that "they're Family", then you know it's going to be some of the best LSD you've ever had.

I hope I run into those cats this summer......I might come back with a sweet-ass trade.

I bett!
Make me a trade like that! :o

G

Invité
i guess brewmaster is not a mortal like us. common people like us have to buy lsd and wait until one day someone poisons us to get 10€.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
If that were true, I probably wouldn't have just slammed my knee into the corner of my desk like a dumb ass.