Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD enlightenment

Sophia

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2016
Are you talking about knowing your true self as a field of awareness that is not bound to a single object or mind object? Or is it some other interesting secret?

returntosauce

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Mar 2017
lapstro a dit:
Has mescaline given you an experience where the only way to explain it is enlightenment? Nirvana? Experiencing the Godhead? Where you see everything in everything, have a thorough understanding of the way things are, change and work? Where you truly understand how perfect everything is, and as a result, all you can do is laugh? I really would love to experience what mescaline has to offer, but it's just so hard to find. What I really want to know is, has mescaline aroused you from your slumber? The experience that I had with Lucy truly changed me and my view of reality. I truly understand what it means to be a born-again Christian, what buddhist enlightenment is, what Krishna-consciousness is. Before "the trip", I had such a skewed view of things, especially with religion. I was following the buddhist/hindu path, and thought that it was the best path, that the others "weren't true", but once I woke up, I realized every religion is true, every way is the best way. Right now, I'm trying to find other people who have woken up, I would love to know what their thoughts are, about anything and everything and nothing.

I'm in awe at your description of enlightenment. I went on a 5g shroom trip with rue seed and after I meditate on the peak, I had the exact thing you describe. My jaw is on the floor. I've been so lost as to how to convey my experience until I read your post!

I only woke up two weeks ago and I too am in search of like minded people. I've been put down and my experienced was laughed at. Your post has really comforted me, even though it's 7 years old. If you get a notification for this response please contact me!

AdrianShepard

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2017
Hello, Dear foreign friends. I have a mental problem - 3 years ago i'got a episodic shizopherenia. i was in hospital once. After medical course i feel myself like i feel before this disease. I smoke weed and hashish for all time about 1-2 times in a week and aboud half of year ago took extasy and I got exellent mood. So in closer future i plan to get LSD trip. So I want to ask - can I get some proplems if i am shizopherenic. In one hand I read that LSD can trigger a shizopherenia, but in other hand i read that in past medics was using LSD as therapy for people who are sick with shizophrenia. Also i took NBOME with my friend and he got a trip but i dont get trip. It was like i dont use any drugs

wachumero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2017
I know tons of people who take LSD all the time.... But none of them are enlightened. Some of them are more in touch with their own heart, and many of them have extra inflated egos.... I notice for some people LSD seems to enlighten you a little at first, and then your mind learns how to hide its faults better, and soon it starts having the opposite effect.... Some can get lost in fantasies too....

I agree with above posts about mescaline.... Well, actually I prefer San Pedro or complete plants to extracted mescaline. But the cacti have a deep level of practical wisdom that seems focused on teaching you how to be a good person more then any other lesson (what lesson could be more important anyways?).

AdrianShepard - any psychedelic can be dangerous for schizophrenia and make symptoms worse. In some rare cases they might help. In many cases they can make things harder.... Risky business.

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
AdrianShepard a dit:
Hello, Dear foreign friends. I have a mental problem - 3 years ago i'got a episodic shizopherenia. i was in hospital once. After medical course i feel myself like i feel before this disease. I smoke weed and hashish for all time about 1-2 times in a week and aboud half of year ago took extasy and I got exellent mood. So in closer future i plan to get LSD trip. So I want to ask - can I get some proplems if i am shizopherenic. In one hand I read that LSD can trigger a shizopherenia, but in other hand i read that in past medics was using LSD as therapy for people who are sick with shizophrenia. Also i took NBOME with my friend and he got a trip but i dont get trip. It was like i dont use any drugs

I did a research about it before, because one of my friends have the same problem with yours.. I found out that Schizophrenia and LSD use have similar symptoms, as a result, a theory began that LSD use could lead to schizophrenia... I would recommend not to use LSD, because the highest possibility of your disaster. It's very risky! Think wisely..

Lotre

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Also i took NBOME with my friend and he got a trip but i dont get trip. It was like i dont use any drugs

I know it's kind of an old message and AdrianShepard never came back to read answers for now, but just in case, if you didn't get any effects of the same product than your friend then I suspect that you're taking some medicine, and this precise medicine will prevent you from having effects from LSD, Shrooms and other related products.

But don't stop your medicine without good medical advice.