Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD and Mescaline, no different in effect?

Sun-Kissed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Avr 2012
Hello everyone.

Earlier today, I watched an old BBC documentary called LSD The Beyond within (quite entertaining, if you’re interested it can be found on YouTube, DocumentaryHeaven, TopDocumentaryFilms, and ThePirateBay) where the claim was made that the subjective experiences induced by mescaline and LSD are indistinguishable. I have never done mescaline. Can anyone confirm, or dispute this claim?

Best wishes :heart:

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Chemically, they are not quite the same substance.
Trip-wise, well, its so personal. Everyone experiences different phenomenons on the same substance and the same dosage.

I personally would recommend avoiding mescaline. There are better substances out there if you're looking to experience psychedelic trips and mind-expanding processes.

That's just my 2 cents, let's see what others have to offer. :)

Abelard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2012
Well, to my experience phenthylamines have more of a 'speedy' effect and body load. Ive never done mescaline in specific. But I have experimented with other phenthylamines including, 2c p, 2c e, 25c nBOME, and 25i nBOME.

And of course Ive done LSD a many times haha. Now visually they are similiar, however lsd always had more of a 'wet' effect.. The phenthylamines always seemed to stress out my body more as where lsd didnt. I love it way more.

And there is my two cents as well :p