Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSA, what the fuck is that?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
What the hell is this shit, nuqquas? Haha sorry I know a black person and he says nuqqua alot.. Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [blown]

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah you sound drunk or high.

LSA is lysergic acid amide, it is a lysergic acid molecule, but just an amine group replacing the OH, hence amide.

LSA and LSD are very similar in structure, with LSD haveing two ethyl molecules attached to the amine group (amide).

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide.

Some say LSA is equevalent to LSD in effects, others say it is far less potent. Technically LSA is much less potent, but at threshold quantities they can be very similar.

LSA comes from morning glory seeds or hawaiin baby woodrose.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Haha thanks that was exactly what I needed.. And I am seriously very sorry about yesterday man.. I was high off of about 6 grams and I hadn't smoked in awhile, and I was drunk I had a few Smirnoff and some vodka ;p and Yea it just wasn't very pleasant.. Especially this morning.. Haha But yeah dude thanks. So does LSA work at the same quantities as lsd? Like in micrograms? And if it is less potent, but has more to its structure and is obviously far less known, what is the purpose in people still producing it?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
LSA can be extracted directly from plant matter. In fact, people can crush up hawaiin baby woodrose seeds (HBWR for short), put them in cold water and over night have a psychodelic tea int he morning (don't recommend it - you may still puke your guts out from other stuff in the seeds).

LSD requires an inert atmosphere, low light conditions, and some pretty scary reagents, SOCl2, diethylamine to name the most obvious. These 2 are controlled by the government and you will NOT be able to obtain them commercially. The people who make LSD are very clever people who have alot of connections.

LSA come from a plant.

Do the math.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I got you dude.. I might just make some LSA. how much do you take at one time? And is it able to overdose you? And what plants can you get it from, how do you prepare it.. Blah blah blah.. Lol

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
Pure LSA had been tested in labs for psychoativity and seems to be entirely devoid of it.

Having said that, I've eaten quite a lot of HBWR seeds and they definitely make things sparkle. But there are a ton of other things in the seeds. Including cyanide producing compounds, which can make you feel sick when you eat them. There are also other alkaloids in there that may make you feel sick. It's quite normal to try spewing them up not long after eating them. If you do, absolutely nothing will happen. You need to keep them swallowed for the duration.

The cyanide won't harm you, it'll just make you feel sick. Most people start with 4-7 HBWR seeds. I've tried 25. It wasn't very much fun, and I was sick four or five hours later, after feeling extremely rough for those hours. 10-14 is a better idea if you're used to dealing with the feelings, because it's easier to not throw up. 25 is abnormally high, and that much will almost certainly make you sick.

If you've got the right seeds, you'll know because they taste kind of nasty, slightly bitter and soapy. You might also have a kind of dry, soapy feeling in your mouth. Your skin might also start feeling hot and dry, your stomach muscles will tighten up (a side effect of some alkaloids) and you may feel a continuous urge to stretch out muscles. Along with the possibility of feeling sick.

If you start feeling sick, try some weed.

The effect is no where near as visually amazing as it is with other hallucinogens, so don't expect to be tripping balls, it can usually be that colors simply look richer and drops of dew sparkle more.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Uhm peach? 25 HBWR would be ridiculous, if you just felt a 'tingle' from 25 seeds you most certainly did not obtain active ones?

I was active on just 4 seeds, however the naseau was disgusting. Don't eat raw seeds. It's retarded. Either do a nonpolar solvent washing, and then drink with a shot of everclear, or do cold water. The prior worked extremely well for my friend - he said he tripped harder on that than on anything he had previously done.

I don't believe LSA was completely inactive? That is mind boggling, unless LSD is contained in the plant, which would just blow my mind...

Maybe you are thinking of Lysergic acid(LA), not lysergic acid amide(LSA)... Yeah? LSA is certainly active.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
If you start feeling sick, try some weed.
No no no no no no no no... I think some hydro codone, or oxy will fix my sick feeling ;)

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
No, I certainly felt something with 25 seeds, but the nausea was also incredibly intense. It was practically impossible to avoid being sick. They were most certainly active. Keeping them down is the key to feeling their positive effects, so less can mean more. e.g. if you sick up mescaline or mushrooms right at the start, they're going to be no where near as strong. It seems HBWR need a long time to fully digest, because they seem to be very waxy seeds, and wax / oil take a long time to break down.

The only time I've not been sick with 13-14 seeds was when I had some of a joint. Although, the others, also smoking some of the weed, were sick. And we were all eating the same seeds.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Your right dude, but what I am saying, is that some opiates will help the pain more. This morning I was extremely hungover, and then smoked a joint that my dads cousin left out for me, and I felt almost just fine. Plus the music in the car ride back to my house from my dads cousins house was better because the music sounded perfect and everything else that weed does lol.. But I still think that some kind of opiate would have made me feel better.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
if you get hbwr again do a cold water extract atleast, if you have the patience just do a naptha wash and soke em, take em with a shot of everclear.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Why should you take them with alcohol? Wouldn't that just make your nasuae worse? I mean I feel terrible when I drink(well over 6 beers...) even hard liquor bothers my stomach and head.. I don't know I am never really up to drinking unless I get offered. Then it is fine.. I don't know why.. You know those 'situations'.. Fuckin peer pressure man I swear! Lol just kidding dude

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
My post was to peach, who probably knows about the extraction technique i am talking about.

Grind up a bunch of HBWR, soak them in naptha for a day.
Filter, and throw away the naptha.
now dry out the crushed up seeds - the naptha has taken out some toxins such as tannins etc.
When your seeds are dried out, pour about 3-4 shots of alcohol and put in all your seed powder.
Soak it for a day, filter and throw away the seed parts.
Depending on how many seeds you have (lets say 25), take about a shots worth of the ever clear, wash it down with some chaser.

You'll be on a trippy road in no time.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
I might give that.... a shot...

dr-evil.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I have one simple request<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :bear: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :bear: :bear:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
xD hahahahahhahaha
weve gotta joker on our handsssss :lol:

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol that definitely made my day better dude, thanks!! Haha, seriously.. And I was high too dude.. I actually laughed out loud from something on the internet.. That only happens every once in awhile dude xD Lol