Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lost a thread

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Guys,

Little while back there was a thread about smokable, extracted psilocybin. I cant find it anymore, it WAS on this forum right?

:)

G

Invité
This one?
Don't know for shure if it has the smokable psilocybin story innit though...

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm new here, but I don't remember it. Since when is psilocybin smokable?

To my knowledge, psilocybin and psilocin are both destroyed at burning temperatures.

Am I missing out on something?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm also a very slow typer.

Castaneda was probably smoking salvia.

He's still a fake though.

G

Invité
Hmmm, I'm not as new, I can recall a topic that indicated that maybe an psilocyn extract could be smoked, but I think that was on the other forum where HC is a member of...

And maybe it's possible to evap, but I think tripping on mushrooms is allready heavy enough as it is :D

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Brewmaster a dit:
I'm new here, but I don't remember it. Since when is psilocybin smokable?

To my knowledge, psilocybin and psilocin are both destroyed at burning temperatures.

Am I missing out on something?

I started to doubt myself but I didnt dream this. Here's the story:

On an entheogenic site, there was a message posted about smokable psilocybin. I was already responding like you did here, hoax, not true, but clicked the link presented there anyway. The author of the tek was the guy that helped me enormously getting our DMT extractions right. The guy really knows his stuff. I talked a little with him about it and the step he added to the orgiginal psilocbyin extraction tek (everclear iirc), converts the crystals to smokable freebase. The effect, he claims, is very much like DMT but he likes it better for some reason.

I would have dismissed ANY claim about this but coming from him, I have to give him the benefit of doubt at least. Without him, I wouldnt have extracted ANYTHING yet ;)

Edit: Thats not it Space, Carlos Castaneda is not a reliable source and the effects he describes that come from 'the little smoke', are in no way representative for a psilocybin experience at all. It has been suggested by a number of people, that a secret ingredient of the little smoke, was Salvia but Castaneda didnt mention it for some personal reason.

In any case, smoking mushrooms doesnt work, Brew is right in that, its burned before it reaches your lungs. However, this tek I mention seems to have dealt with that.

Edit: And ofcourse I will share with you all ;)

Thing is, I have about 100 grams of dried mushrooms left that I cannot guarantee potency. Sounds like a nice batch to play around with :)