Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Losing The Plot

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
How can you tell when you have "lost the plot"?
do you listen to those around you?
do you listen only to your over-inflated and sick ego?

discuss

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I enter a lucid dream and seek free spirits who can offer me guidance about where I might lack. Then I compare myself with others in my life keeping the previous insight in perspective.

Works everytime, but you have to learn to let go first, not to hold on to the comfort zone that ordinary dreams offer. It ironically seems to be your ego that allows you to know when you step out of that inner space to reach the outer, if it's been hammered on for years or is quite numbed, you might fool yourself for the rest of your life.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
When my cursor vanishes, the monitor appears both internally and externally without any purpose and controlled scrolling movements. The flow is an induced randomisation and it's process is not accompanied by any subjective approach. It is violent but not necessarily painful. Motor control is very poor when it sets in on mushrooms, with acid there's relatively a notorious good locomotion compared to the estranged state of mind. The metaphysical treasures appear over a prolonged period of time after I got wraped back on the seat which is my known identity through which I perceive.

I never decline any notion from someone else (suppose we talk about sober levels here) but I do decompose the yarn to examine the intent. And regulary I adopt inputs of others I wouldn't even come up with myself. That's the power of a collective consciousness with all a unique angle and identity code. Partly I listen to my ego since it's navigates and calculates for satisfaction.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Depends if the people around me are projecting their over-inflated sick ego on me, or are being honest and talking from the heart.

Usually I can distinguish the difference between the two.
There are times that my ego stands between me and the message, others I let my self go and listen carefully what he/she has to say.
Gradually I'm learning to either listen more carefully what people have to Say, and be honest with myself and the space that surrounds me at the time.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i think someone loses the plot when they act in detriment of their previous ideals, betraying not only the people that thrust them, but themselves.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
If I'm a Christian, and beggin to act in detriment of christian ideals, because I heard some more interesting stories. Is that losing the plot? :p

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
yes! you lost the christianity plot! :)

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
anything destructive, or self-destructive counts i think. anything that goes against your true will

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
What goes against our true feelings, those that we don't build on our minds, but those that just happen inside out of our chests, is for sure a way of self-destruction.

No wonder there are dead people running around!

edit:
yes! you lost the christianity plot! Smile

ahahah
:D

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Mr.Smith a dit:
anything destructive, or self-destructive counts i think. anything that goes against your true will

perhaps partially it's losing sight of the goal of self-improvement/growth and improving life for others.. which stems from a lack of intellectual honesty and rigor.. intellectual honesty takes a lot of effort and then some more while being able to poke yourself in very unpleasant places.. but it's worth it if one actually wants to learn anything new or to grow at all

i mean, there are times when everyone around you actually can be wrong and you have to follow your conscience too... ibsen 'an enemy of the people' classic scenario.. of course here the protagonist is acting out of concern for others, less about himself

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Psyolopher a dit:
Interesting reads, but i still dont really get what you mean by losing the plot.
Im not even sure what most of the posts here really mean.

Time to go to bed then maybe.
losing the plot is losing your mind, losing your head etc.

In the past month or so i've been feeling a bit nuts, like i see people trying to fuck with me subliminally..luckily im not losing it enough to think this is the truth and i catch myself and say 'wtf are you thinking?" then its pretty much all good
just as soon as i realize im thinking something mental i can stop, i just hope that filter stays where it is

I blame the come down from the E and ritalin i've been having lately, its the only variable which has changed in this time period
PLUS i got a girl messin with me a bit lol so that never helps

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
My closest indicator right now is when I oversleep in my free mornings.

If I'm close to myself I'll wake up five or ten minutes before the alarm clock does.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Mr.Smith a dit:
How can you tell when you have "lost the plot"?

discuss
how can one ever know even if you did? pay attention to both, spend some time working on introspection, and self-analyzing. centering the self so to not be self centered.. ha

this also:
"Depends if the people around me are projecting their over-inflated sick ego on me, or are being honest and talking from the heart." -random

can you justify your action with an intelligent outsiders logic?

OutThisLife

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Fev 2010
The ego is a pet, and if you let the pet get spoiled then it wants to make you the pet. When you feel the ego rising (very easy to tell, it's quite obvious) tell it to 'get down'. It will. :)

It's also easy to tell when you're off course. But sometimes you do feel like you need to get off course to learn something that you already know so you can feel safer on course. It doesn't make sense, but people do it. Staying on course is easier than the other road though. Just smile, flow and act with kindness instead of thinking. You'll appear more intelligent and happier doing this. It's probably the true you.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ah yeah, the age of forgetting and learning... forget who you are and just don't worry... it's easy to pretend to be someone else!! the biggest misassumption ever made. similar to "i think, therefore i am" :p

well... just open your eyes... maybe one day, you'll see the light!!.. 8) :lol:

peace :weedman:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think enlightment is instantly, but maybe it takes a whole life time....