Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Liquid LSD -> DMT trip?

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Where did you get that, the part that dreams and deep psychedelic experiences involve interaction with other people?
From experience. Not so much 'people' actually, but other entities, whether human, animal, alien or divine.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I'm sure most of you who have experienced DMT or psilocybin have seen "self-transforming" shapes and figures, as well as "jeweled" objects, like walls, Tibetan prayer wheels etc.

I've seen on some of the mushroom trips, some salamanders. Oh and i forgot one, i also saw a frog in my living room, but uhh this one seemed to exist in real-life. :P ;)

DazeD a dit:
Damn!When you think about it, there are sooo many mysteries, and there's sooo much hidden knowledge, I don't think humans like we know them now, even those with the highest IQ levels and the most brilliant minds are able to understand even a fraction of it.
Yea, maybe just a tiny fraction, I guess quantum mechanics are a step in the direction of understanding it a little bit more, but on the other hand, that tiny fraction is allready pretty un-understandable. Smile

And the fun thing is, that where experience a lot of those mysteries all the time. But these mysteries are so normal, that we just do not notice them most of the time. To me it seems that psilocybin and dmt etc, make us just more aware of those things that we normally would not notice or even think about.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I spend three hours sitting on a branch of a tree in the Amazon Jungle. I was a Tucan, and had almost 360 vision. I was later a bull, made of pure energy. I was a lizard, strong wet fast. I turned into about nine cubic feet of soil, my field of consciousness embracing all lifeforms within.

This was all on my second time psychedelics (ayahuasca) after a slightly buzzed shroom trip half a year before. :roll:

On my second shroom trip I was lying under a sheet and found myself as a medicine man in the US, looking over the grand canyon. I transformed into an eagle and flew over the canyon, dipping here & there.

Once I did a shamanic quest (no drugs) at some festival. We went underground and found our power animal. Mine was a wolf and I had a telepathic communication about brotherhood. I did it again and found the wolf and had a little conversation about freedom. I then turned into an eagle again and flew through a forest at high speed, reaching for the skies just a bit after.

On Salvia I just turned into a dimensionless point of consciousness and laughed about the joke that is the universe, I laughed and laughed and tried to explain but couldn't before it all started to fade and boooooooooom back inside my body.

On acid it happened a few times I just zoomed outside my body, connecting my consciousness with that of the people and the world around me, zooming out until it hits a godly omega point at the end of the universe. Feeling the ego of the whole, the I-ness without which nothing would be. The fine balance between being a person and not a person, free and constricted.

On weed I had times the thoughts just kept flowing, the myths were like music and the truth understood. I channel creativity and write it down, I flow, pour forth and am in love with my creation. Enlightenment in a herb, to which you can't turn your back unless you do it consciously.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Brugmansia a dit:
I realised that one should hold a certain degree of his ego throughout life, because the self needs ego energy for selfvalue. (...........) The ego is healthy, but it should be as big as enough for feeding the self value, not for domination or greed.

Thats a good way of putting it Brugmansia ;)

CM a dit:
If you take more DMT, you may get the sense of arriving in a certain space (a dome, a temple, a spaceship or some "other planet"), but the field of vision will continue to move, it's all turning and twisting and self-transforming. Now, our minds are filled with words and concepts, and they will be projected into that whirlpool of vision. Hence you'll be inclined to see faces, eyes, the self-transforming objects turn into self-luminous and seemingly independent beings, entities. If you are a learned person, these beings may start imparting sacred wisdom unto you, "telepathically". It's not really telepathy, as in sending out or receiving a signal from a distance, as it all takes place in the brain, or nervous system rather, there's just a temporary division between the rational you, the ego, and the part of you that's dreaming, and there's interaction between the two, usually bringing about harmony and healing).

That sounds very familiar to me :mrgreen:

I wanted say something else but I ran out of time and have to go to :roll:
I'll get back to it later 8)