Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Legalization Consequences

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
RandomDude a dit:
I would advice you to look at the situation in the Netherlands and in Spain.

Well the other country's in Europe are getting more and more positive about legalizing, things in the Netherlands are rapidly changing. It even looks like they are started with a crusade against marijuana. Now they have made rules which prohibit coffeeshops to sell marijuana that has more then 15% of thc. And if it is up to the government they will come up with many other plans to start a war against marijuana.

-I've heard there are problems with dumbass Americans coming to the Netherlands to smoke legal weed, party and act like fools. Thats about all I know. Care to elaborate? Could it have to do with legalized prostitution and the type of people that might attract?

Because of this, in the future you have to be dutch and need a membership to buy marijuana :(

I think the dutch government each year is getting less tolerant then the year before... And it looks like this is not going to change soon and only get more worse that it already is :(