Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

last trip

EntheoBhakta

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Avr 2006
You do a hell of a lot better than i do HCore at efforting towards kindness and fairness in your posts in general and this hot topic specifically.

Further to all your good points there I'd like to ad this...

I'm so sad and disappointed that our "community" (if such we be) of pro-legalization/regulation of "drugs" (both natural and synthetic) is so sleepy about the need to actively engage in the defense of our rights on these matters.

Ask women...
Ask black people...
Ask the union workers...
...NO ONE IS GOING TO HAND YOU YOUR FREEDOM. YOU HAVE TO STAND-UP, STATE YOUR RIGHTS, WORK TO GET THEM CODIFIED, AND THEN PROTECT AND DEFEND THEM.

Even if that sucks (that its going to actually take real focused and organized WORK to get back our rights and protect them), well that's just how it is.
If that's too much work for "our" people to do then perhaps so is taking the time to come in here and share empty words about "hoping" that these fear-consumed, sleep-walking, so-called "religious" fundamentalists and corporate-interests backed political fascists will ever change if we just spoke more respectfully to/about them.

We can love the being even while denouncing the behavior, right? So check it out: we don't intrude on their weird, creepy, bloody symbology and "sacrament" they get into there every Sunday morning as long (as they don't push it on us) and the same then should be 100% true in reverse. BUT ITS NOT that way yet. Why?! Because WE HAVE BEEN FUCKING WEAK, DISORGANIZED, PASSIVE, etc. as a vast majority hoping that some 10% of progressives in our community will go win the battle for us.

Aint happening. Ya noticed ya'll, no?

That's what i like about great forums like this one and guys like you who are obviously NOT going to let this aggressive abuse of governmental power and religious imperialism silence you/us.

What are the most practical things you have learned we can be doing to take back these most fundamental, inalienable and life-positive freedoms? Let's do MUCH more than just talk!

Thanks,
-bhakta

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
...NO ONE IS GOING TO HAND YOU YOUR FREEDOM. YOU HAVE TO STAND-UP, STATE YOUR RIGHTS, WORK TO GET THEM CODIFIED, AND THEN PROTECT AND DEFEND THEM.

Amen to that bro!

And Silv, don't tell everybody where I live please ;)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
silv a dit:
YOU LIVE IN VEENENDAAL!?

Hmm, my GF lives there =). She goes to church often, but is pretty easy about drugs ;).

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
HeartCore a dit:
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
silv a dit:
YOU LIVE IN VEENENDAAL!?

Hmm, my GF lives there =). She goes to church often, but is pretty easy about drugs ;).

Thats cool. No problem there, unless she voted CDA or CU because that would be hypocrit :)

think it was VVD of EénNL lol :roll:

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
HeartCore a dit:

Amen to that bro!

And Silv, don't tell everybody where I live please ;)
sorry man but knowing my former home town it's just a bit crazy to see someone from there on this forum, you know what I mean.

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
{snipped}
. BUT ITS NOT that way yet. Why?! Because WE HAVE BEEN FUCKING WEAK, DISORGANIZED, PASSIVE, etc. as a vast majority hoping that some 10% of progressives in our community will go win the battle for us.
{snipped}
What are the most practical things you have learned we can be doing to take back these most fundamental, inalienable and life-positive freedoms? Let's do MUCH more than just talk!

Amen to that ! :wink:

But I agree, merely ranting on an internet forum about the injustice and ignorance of the christian/conservative population won't get Mind Modulating Molecules accepted into society. A "tolerate policy" like with cannabis will not be enough in the long term because that way the stigma of doing something wrong is still attached to it.

We, anyone, should show to the public that exploring the mind/universe using drugs and be active contributing members of society will mix perfectly.

Ranting in public about the injustice has bigger consequences, both ways. "inappropiate" ideas and opions will be ignored at best when you are at the lower end of the social/economic/politic/work power scale. worse is to get fired or end up in jail.

my advice would be to get some of this power, and after that get into to open with your ideas about i.e. hallucinogens. Yes, this will mean long and hard work.

But if we don't do it nobody will. Think about it: how many of your friends that light a joint once in a while (or every day for that matter) know of the existance of websites like www.erowid.org/lyceaum, read them, and has as strong political ideas as you ? (do not count people you met through the internet)

and, how many ? most likely zero.

I am planning to follow my own propaganda; I will start a research and advice engineer business after I have some years of working experience in the chemical engineer industry. Then, after finishing projects succesfully, I can be open about the hallucinogens.

This is just one way to fight back, to each its own. Find your passion and do something with it !

feeling uncomfortable about telling the city you live in shows how much power the convervatives still have, and are gaining at the moment.

I live in the city of Enschede. does anyone have the link to that map with pegs of people from this forum?

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
You're both so totally right!

phalaris a dit:
I am planning to follow my own propaganda; I will start a research and advice engineer business after I have some years of working experience in the chemical engineer industry. Then, after finishing projects succesfully, I can be open about the hallucinogens.

Great idea mate, continue with it!

Me and a friend are also planning some things for our future. We've been talking about Smartshops and other ways to exploit our hobbies; and beliefs! Might help that we both already had a software company a while ago which went pretty good.

Still thinking much 'propaganda' out though.. :)