Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Know thy Enemy

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
The fact that they did this and everyone allowed it should illuminate even the dimmest bulb;

America doesn't exist anymore. There's just a rotten, tattered, flyblown husk.

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i know our gov. likes to do things that are kept secret and i have no doubt that they move drugs. check into the monopoly on pot that the DEA and FDA have had for decades.
the thing that troubles me is that the two biggest liberal news papers on the planet picked this guy apart. basically ruining what he was trying to acheive. why if this drug consiracy was headed by people like reagan would 2 lib news papers discredit webb?
maybe nancy reagan had more to do with it than ronny. she's the anti christ that was lobying to make all herbs illegal without prescription. on another note i've also noticed these 2 same papers trying to cover their tracks, in recent times. over issues that never should have been considered news worthy.
IE. u.s. soldiers raping iraqi women and so on and so forth, non of these stories have been true. factually they have been proven to be lies. i'm not saying that this dark alliance isn't true, i believe it to be true, i just don't think the names dropped are accurate.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Well, that's what happens when the largest, best funded conspiracists
plan and execute, obstruction; of truth , justice, and the american way.

The accuracy can't be total, these guys are too powerful. They have even, as you mentioned, been able to influence and obfuscate serious attempts at journalistic investigation. They have power on so many levels its unreal. It's more real than anyone would believe.

This isn't the first time that these characters were involved in swindling and deception, either....did you ever hear of 'BCCI' back in the late 80's?

The CIA has a track record going back many decades of meddling in the affairs of foriegn governments and attempting to destabilize any and all regimes not cooperative with America. Their influence is incredible, and most people would probably be very uncomfortable if half of their efforts ever come to the light of day.GW bush's father, the first George Herbert, was in the CIA back when Kennedy was assasinated, not common knowledge.

Arming local thugs such as Manuel Noriega and Saddam Hussien, among others, and giving them power until they grow so big that they bite the hand that feeds them, has proven in hindsight to be absolute diaster.

The political right, to me, is a failure, and an exercise in futility that is going to prove fatal to America if allowed to run amok for much longer.
They have betrayed the constitution and the very agreements this country was founded on so many times it's unreal.

We've been mired in shit in Iraq for many years already, the product of Reagan-Bush foriegn policy in the 80's. I don't like, or trust any of them and I think that any intelligent person who doesn't have a political agenda feels the same.

They are ruining everything.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Arming local thugs such as Manuel Noriega and Saddam Hussien, among others, and giving them power until they grow so big that they bite the hand that feeds them, has proven in hindsight to be absolute diaster.

Not to mention Osama bin laden being a billionaire because the us had him fight the soviets!

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
absolutely. Their strategies are always so unimaginative, too. They do the same thing every time. Find a rebel, arm him to the teeth, turn him loose on the countryside and remove him when he gets too big. Problem is, once you give these bullies whole countries, they become a bit difficult to control, and get their own ideas about who's boss.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If america hadn't went around the world, bullying and threatening, we wouldn't be on the recieving end of so much ill will. These neo-cons are the embodiment of 'Imperialism'.

History shows that these types of empires generally fragment from within, they aren't conquered by external forces, they're ruined by their own machinations, internally.

We seem to have problem respecting other nations soveriegnity, and we aren't undeserving of our international reputation.