Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ketamine Purity and availability

jackmurphy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2010
Hello excuse my first post not sure if noobs get raged on here? Haha

Would like to talk about the problem with Ketamine especially in the UK. Its been getting very hard to get hold of and more expensive but the issue is, it seems as if it is being produced unprofessionally or on a blackmarket because the crystal form's i see are very inconsistent and come in all different shapes and sizes.

I remember a few years ago when K was K, And appeared in crystal to look like long thing fine shards off glass and had a very psychedelic effect but now it is very weak and hardly hallucinogenic but very sedative (this is not down to tolerance)

Does anyone else have the same problem ?

Thanks

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
SWIMS encountered this, SWIM never knnows exactly what the active ingredient is, assumes that it includes dxm/anti-anxiety pharms or various other possibilties due to the individual appearance of each batch. swim would love to know for sure because this is all just subjective conjecture. Though if SWIM wakes up after taking a relatively small amount of "K" swim will be still stoned from it and 100mg of k shouldnt last more than 5 hours so by that logic there is at least one additional or replacement active ingredient. Sound logic?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
SWIM = Someone Who Isn't Me

Welcome to Psychonaut, Jack :)

twoceebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
DXM looks very different to Ket, and if you tried to insufflate a line of that you would probably cry for a week! There is other stuff called Tiletamine which apparently has a similar effect to Ket. I've definately noticed a different feeling from the Ket I've had recently than from what I've had before. More of a drunkish feeling is all I can describe. Then again, I'm also told different brands of Ket have different effect due to using different isomers(?). This is all totally barely educated stuff though, and just repeated stuff I've picked up from possibly other un-educated folk! I'm finding it harder to find in the UK too.

Anyway, it would be impossible to pass DXM powder off as Ket, that much I know!

doticeman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mar 2010
I have had in the last couple of months varying degrees of ketamine. It had been missing from where I live for a coupleo f months until maybe a month ago when a friend picked up a 'litre' of what appeared to be and smelled like talcum powder. We had a session of sniffing this and it seemed to get us wonky but not as much as I would have liked. Having said this at one point during the night I tunred to another friend and he was away with the fairies, completely non-responsive and was moving his hands and head as if he was knee deep in an lsd trip!! The next day we decided to cook up the talc-like k and it seemed more potent to me afterwards. A few people who acquired the k from my friend were seriously worried about what they thought was ketamine cut with talcum powder. But I do not believe this a practise for those who would seek to cut drugs.

A week ago my friend got another 2 litres, this time it was of crystal consistency (tiny little rocks of crystal) which when taken uncooked completely put me into a heavy wonky state. Cooked up its affect was much the same. However there has been no point within in the last maybe 6 months where I have taken ketamine and received hallucinatory/trippy effects. I do not think this to be because of dosage as I am taking just as much, if not more, than when I used to have such effects on ketamine.

On top of this the availability is a big issue, yet I am unclear as to why it has become such a problem....

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I remember a few years ago when K was K, And appeared in crystal to look like long thing fine shards off glass and had a very psychedelic effect but now it is very weak and hardly hallucinogenic but very sedative (this is not down to tolerance)

Are u aware of S-ketamine and R-ketamine, R-ketamine is more psychedelic, looks like long crystals, S-Ketamine more sedative but also more potent and looks more like sugar... I am one of the few who prefer S :rolleyes:

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
lucky me couldnt get it for ever now get in liquid vials and leave it on a plate to form 50 bux for 2ml tho.? enuf for me after a long night of acid and no sleep for as long as needed then sniff sniff down that rabbit hole.

notice the crystal however chaotic they form it seems uniform the angles and stuff like instinct. check my pic

a simple magnet and a paper clip can defy gravity.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
it is very therapeutic

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
swim knows how to get keta on your door step. lengthy process.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
lrlrrrrrrr mesa lika

doticeman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mar 2010
IJesusChrist a dit:
swim knows how to get keta on your door step. lengthy process.

That sounds like a very useful contact! Would love to have it shared but no doubt not possible. A friend of a friend used to be able to get sum delivered but no longer methinks! Seems to have come back to the street in short supply at the moment anyway...