Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ketamine ,anyone experience with it (no cats please)

Boratt

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Yo , anyone got experience with Ketamine , special K , vitamine K ?
Meself did it only once but was so drunk that it was a bit to much actually. I was spinning and turning and I could not stand strait anymore.

It took about 1 hour which I could not rember much of it. For me it was not bad or good ,but there were some girls that I did not know with us and they reacted , well lets say not so good.

But I really don't care about that stuff, don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. Any way , anyone have stories like this ? (btw I sniffed it , seemed like the right thing to do at the moment. But doesn't all when you drunk ?

yppaxe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Juil 2003
Hi there boratt...it looks very strange to me that you experienced ketamine by that way...look, the dose for a "trip"(it isn´t the best word but ok) is about 400mg...sniffing almost half a gram of a substance isn´t very easy, but ok...maybe you have a good nose :)
I experienced cetamine (Ketalar) by the intamuscular way 300mg and I´m about 70Kg, with this kind of substances I like to be sure in how much I´ll absorb of it, some people swallow ketamine.HCL (400mg), but in my opinion the enteric way is too "erratic" for the consume of this kind of substances. Cetamine is an unique general anesthesic, because the inconscience, the analgesia and amnesia that it induces keeps the periferical nervous system working well so....you can use it with a lower death risk than others general anesthesics, it gave me a big hipertension and taquicardia but maybe it was because the rolling of my experience with it...the dreams were too vivid but they weren´t dreams, they were really dark nightmares, I moved a lot and I had allucinations but different...really strange, I didn´t know if I was awake or sleeping...it´s a unique experience, that kind of that all the words in the world in a perfect combination won´t be enough to describe what I felt inside...in the end of the experience I had nauseas and I vomited...really strong experience...Cetamine...that white powder...was really strong and scary...Ketamine is not diversion, is an experience...a big one!!!

Stayyyy cooolllll

Boratt

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Déc 2005
Yes perhaps you are right, I have no idea how much I took , could not be more than 200-300 mg , but it was a lot in a very short time. Think the problem was that I had too much to drink already so it was not really a planned action but more of a drunk one. I just met some guys at a festival and they had (what I first thought was Coke) so they told me it was ketamine which I heard of but never done before. I they kind of guy that will (almost) try anything once so I thought what the hell.

After the loss of controll on my arms and legs I actually cannot remember alot that happened , only that after an hour or so I felt sick and vomitted. Suprisingly I felt quite good and almost sober after that, before the experience I was quite drunk.

Not one of my best experiences but still quite interessting , pity that my friends could not really handeld it which made things even more complicated , but I was not really paying attention to that anyway.

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
just to say that 400mg of PURE ketamine is....... huge !!!

it is the anesthesic dose (anesthesic or letal, depens if there is respiratory help !!!), not the hallucigenic dose lol

try 50 mg at 1st !!!!

if it is 20% ketamine, ok for the 400mg

but here in france never saw less than 50% and many times 100%

yppaxe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Juil 2003
Hi there...I don´t know where do you get your information and how is the stuff in France, maybe you found a stronger molecule...launch it...

The chart below shows ORAL dosages for ketamine in milligrams (mg).
Threshold 2 mg / Kg 150 mg
Common 3.0 - 4 mg / Kg 200 - 400 mg
Strong 4 - 5 mg / Kg 300 - 450 mg
Anaesthetic Dose 8+ mg / Kg 600+ mg
LD50* (IVN-MUS) 77 mg / kg ~4,500 mg
LD50* (IPR-MUS) 400 mg / kg ~24,000 mg

* LD50 = dose which will kill 50% of the tested animals.
Onset: 5 - 20 minutes (depending on time of last meal)

References:
Merck Index, 11th Ed., No. 5174 Anis, N.A., Berry, S.C., Burton, N.R., Lodge, D. "The dissociative anaesthetics, ketmine and phencyclidine, selevtively reduce excitation of central mammalian neurones by N-methyl aspartate." Br. J. Pharmacol 79, 565 (1983).

Ketamine should not be used with respiratory depressants, primarily alcohol, barbituates, MAOIs or Valium.

Snorting Ketamine will damage your nasal passages and therefore it is for saftey reasons recommended to inject (IM) by a trained or experienced person.

Remember the drug was invented for injection.

For nasal administration the treshold is 150 grams, about 2mg/Kg

I took intra-muscular anesthesic dose 300mg, the lethal dosis is 4.5 grams intramuscular. Duration=2.5 hours
Back to the baseline=6 hours

acx01b

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
13 Nov 2003
it is my experience, not merck's reference....

and animals are not like humans for dosages...

i searched on google: dosage depens of animal you are talking about, it is between 0.5mg/kg --> 50mg/kg for 5min-1hour anesthesia

i dont know what is letal dose for some humans, but i know it is less than 1gram (specially if there is alcohol too)...

yppaxe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Juil 2003
The dosage I told is for humans, the lethal dosis is for mammalians...in that study monkeys...Don´t shoot in the dark because I know and you know too what you really know...

Happy Christmas for all

sidvivius

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2005
WOW...0.5g ketamine in one snuff !!
You're a G-I Joe !!
I used ketamine everyday one year long and I know that if I had taken 0.5g in the beginning, I would certainly been dead !!
Ketamine doesn't weight a lot, so, you can believe that you sniff a lot of it, but, in fact, it's not a lot !!
Try little dosages instead of dying !!

JeffersonAirplane

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Déc 2005
Is anybody experienced with injecting Ketalar?
It would normally give you a K-journey, but untill now, I never tried.
Bless

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
I did ketamine for the first time last weekend. I railed a 100mg dose to see what would happen, and I would say I didn't get my money's worth.

It took the substance a few minutes to start working, but once it did, everything became increasingly fragmented. Movement became difficult, thoughts came and went, and the whole room became a sort of an abstraction of itself with constantly shifting proportions. Along with the visual distortions, my eyes also became unfocused, and it was very difficult to hold them still. The feeling of dissociation from my physical self was strong, uncomfortably so, and I can't say I liked the feeling because it felt too much like I was trying to escape from being myself, which is decidedly something I do not do drugs for. I was also practically immobilized all the way until the comedown, simply because my body felt too alien for me to move in any coherent manner, and I was afraid that an attempt to stand up would probably just land me on the floor, possibly hurting myself in the process.

The beginning of the trip was actually quite funny, until the dissociation overpowered the trippy feeling. After this the whole thing dissolved into a comedown which was probably the least positive drug experience I have ever had. It was like a glorified hangover where your coordination is completely out of order and everything feels quite depressing.

All in all, it was kind of like being drunk on psychedelics. I have another dose of 100mg in store, but I think I'm going to save that for until I get some more cannabis, because I am willing to give the stuff another chance, but I seriously do not want to feel so bonked on the comedown, which is why a loaded bong is an essential parachute.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Scinet, could you imagine that the disassociation would turn into a kind of OOBE when you take more? I mean feeling disassociated from your body is the beginning of every true mystical OOB trip...

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
tryptonaut a dit:
Scinet, could you imagine that the disassociation would turn into a kind of OOBE when you take more? I mean feeling disassociated from your body is the beginning of every true mystical OOB trip...

Jesus christ no, please. Just no.

I wouldn't mind an out of body experience, but a fucked up drunk one where instead of just having your ego killed you get to drag a non-responsive body around, if you can move at all, doesn't sound like fun times. Also, compared to shrooms the feeling had no mystical quality to it. It was more like something very mechanic (not in a DMT way, more robotic and hostile), and just plain cold.

I've never experienced an ego death, but from listening to those who have, it appears that suffering one on acid or shrooms leaves you capable of using your body if you need to. If a low dose of K incapacitates a person to such a level as it did to me, I'm inclined to believe that a high dose would be closer to being trapped in a dead body you don't know is yours anymore.

I guess somebody who welcomes dissociation would think of K as cool, so more power to them. I'll stick to more friendly substances if I want to go for ego death doses.

vilo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2005
I had a weird experience with k...
I was actually in spain, like 1year and a hafl ago, on a beach, in Barcelona, around midday and a friend bought like 1g...We were 3, we took the whole thing, and like 30minutes after the last line, i felt this typicall feeling (according to my friend...) to see everything like high angle shoot...It lasted for about three hours, and then i was soooo high for the rest of the day, and the beginning of the night...
I coudn't move from the beach until 7o'clock...my budds took me back at the flat carrying me one by the legs, and the other by the arms...
That was, quite awful...and the 2nd part was really...heavy... :?
I never tried again on k...and i don't feel really good thinkin' to give another try...
:!:

LD-50

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2006
i sniffed and injected (im) K. i had the best experience on sniffin coz the amount i injected wasnt enough i think (i just hit a 60)... and uhhm the experience i had on sniff was cute but horrible, and i had to comedown and go home in 2 hrs but it took me 3-4hrs to comedown and couldnt go home in that time... i was unable to talk normally, and i was moving like a robot. it was more like uhhm u r watchin a film but u can just see 1 frame of each 2 frames ... like seing first frame then 3rd 5th 7th 9th :shock: ... i dont know if i sniffed too much coz it was planned to fuk me up by some insane friends :evil: .. also another weird thing was they were laying down but i was always moving.... and couldnt even breath and i was tellin myself "ok this time u r gone , thats the end, u gonna die, u cant survive this maddness..." :oops: ... i dont know if K is that much strong coz i smoked few joints and drunk few cups of vodka before sniffin.. anyways it was nice experience but i think next time i will inject to vein coz my friend said its the best way (ofcrs if i can find) :(

yppaxe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Juil 2003
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! IN THE VEIN NEVER! DON´T DO IT! KETASET/KETALAR ARE PREPARATIONS TO APPLY BY INTRAMUSCULAR WAY, THE MOLECULE IS LIPOPHILIC ENOUGH TO REACH YOUR VEINS FROM THE MUSCLES, DON´T MATTER THE REASONS OR TRY TO EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY DOES A PREPARATION TO BE APPLIED INTRAMUSCULARLY CAN´T BE DONE IN THE VEINS. JUST DON´T DO IT!!!!

LD-50

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2006
LoL i know but uhhm i told u i got quite insane friends.. and they make iv.. hehe if u were living in such an island like me and do glue and freeze spray coz theres no stuff u would go insane too.. lol ... :D :D

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Can't you just grow shrooms in Cyprus? Or weed? So you wouldn't have to do the crazy stuff... :)

LD-50

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Fev 2006
lol .. no way .. cant order shroom growin packs.. nothin at all .. got some weed nowadays 1.5gr for 30$.. at least we got some weed thanks to god :D

G

Invité
looks like a very hard live overthere in cypruss :p but the internet got plenty of legal and illegal sites to give a try.. Don't know how hard the post controle at your border is