Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Just Joined!

CuriousBeetle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Hello, I decided to join this forum because I would like to start experimenting with psychedelic drugs. I would like advice or tips and maybe to meet some people to share experiences with. I'm female, 29 and from the UK. I've smoked weed before, but not for a while. I'd like to try mushrooms and LSD. I'm fascinated by the experiences and insights that people like Ram Dass and Tim Leary have had with psychedelics and would like to experience something similar.

Please feel free to message me and say hi 8)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hi!! welcome!! i bet it was probably a good decision... ;) anyway i think it's really great to have more open-minded people in the boat!!! yeah also i am rather convinced the deal with many psychedelic revolutionaries or visionaries or so it seems that for some reason or so a lot of them don't seem to be able to finish their mission alone by themselves.
just try to be at least relatively responsible for the lack of better fitting words. inform yourself about and experiment a little bit with set and setting. know yourself and be nice to yourself... well you say you have smoked weed before so i guess you have at least some psychedelic experience or so.. you will be alright and if you're not sure or so simply ask other people with experience.. furthermore as far as i can tell, with all spiritual stuff it's a lot about listening and understanding your own feeling.
i would say, relax and take it easy!!! :D

CuriousBeetle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Hi Brain eater, nice to meet you.
Thanks for your reply, do you have any recommendations for what I can start my experiment with? Mushrooms are an appealing choice but I don't know what type to try or how much! Are the truffles that you can buy legally in Amsterdam any good or should I try to grow my own shrooms? (I don't really want to wait months for them to grow though) :(

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
try looken at lsa, woodrose and morning glory first:ninja: "we can send you on your path but only you can take the trip"

CuriousBeetle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Thanks for the tip Hark, I ordered some seeds and will be growing little plants soon :)