Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Joe Rogans letter to Kellogs (about Michael Phelps)

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
(this is hilarious)

Joe Rogan's open letter to Kellogs regarding Michael Phelps

Dear, Kellogg’s.
I’m writing this letter to express my disappointment in your company in firing Michael Phelps as a spokesperson for your products because he was photographed while enjoying some marijuana.
I respectfully would like to communicate my opinion on this matter because I think it’s of great public interest.
First of all, although it is true that Mr. Phelps broke the law, I think any reasonably intelligent person would admit that it’s one of the most fucked up and corrupt laws that we have today in this country. Marijuana is relatively harmless and certainly far less dangerous than a host of other things that are not only legal but also readily available, like alcohol and prescription drugs. The only reason it remains illegal to this day is because it’s a plant and you can’t patent it and control it’s sale, and because if it were legal it would greatly affect the demand for a host of prescription drugs that rake in billions of dollars each year for pharmaceutical companies.
That’s it.
Marijuana has never killed anyone EVER in over 10,000 years of use. We’re not protecting people from themselves, we’re not saving the children - it’s just a horribly illogical law that is in place because of corruption and propaganda.
The fact that it’s against the law is just a disgusting reminder of how retarded our system is, not a reasonable reaction to a proven threat to society.

I have to say, this whole thing saddens me, because I personally would like to think that as Americans we’re better than this. These television news anchors will shake their heads at the thoughtless mistake Mr. Phelps had made by “smoking dope,

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They ought to be made to read that live on TV and to reply to it . They would look prety fucking stupid .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Everything he says is true. This made me laugh so hard!

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
'There’s nothing quite like being stoned out of your mind at 2am watching a Chuck Norris movie and eating a bowl of fruit loops. Your company and its products have been a part of some very pleasurable moments in guilty eating, and I’m glad you’re around. '

I love this. Why not submit this to congress or something. Get a petition to legalize Cannabis, etc.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Petitions dont work , if you look around the site there are other ideas and explenations .

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Can't wait to see their response. ;)

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
'Petitions dont work'

By legal standpoint, they should. I'm quite sure there are more people in support of it than there are against.

I'll look around for other options though, thanks.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"By legal standpoint, they should."

Yes , if we realy did live in a democracy and enough people signed them . How many petitions have there ever been and how many ever changed anything ? ( thats not a question that needs answering , but if you think about it it should be obvious ) .

"there are more people in support of it than there are against. "

In favor of what ? I dont think that at the moment there would be enough people in the general population who wanted to boxcot kellogs or who want legalisation / liberalisation . First they need educating / conditioning . The set and setting has to be prepared for them as much as posible .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
ha ha hilarious indeed

when i read the phelps thing i was angry. first, some clever dick took his picture next to him so he must know the guy. what a backstabbing bastard. then he has to low his head and actually excuse himself for committing the crime of smoking marijuana :vom:

bransondude

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2009
yeah, Micheal Phelps got shanked by people he thought were friends or at least safe to be around. The cost of celebrity is that everyone wants a piece of you. That Roor bong Micheal used supposedly went for sale on ebay for around $200,000.

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
the lettes true. hahahah funny shit to.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
lmfao
nice letter
made me say "dam right" at least 5 times
hilarious

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Excellent letter. Feels good when somebody famous leading a healthy life supports cannabis or psychedelics