Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Italiaanse politici onderworpen aan geniepige drugstest

• Auteur de la discussion marieke
  • Date de début
M

marieke

Invité
De instantie die toezicht houdt op de uitzendingen van de Italiaanse televisie heeft gisteren een aflevering van het satirische televisie-programma ‘Hyena’s’ verboden. In die uitzending zou het resultaat te zien zijn van een drugstest die medewerkers van ‘Hyena’s’ heimelijk uitgevoerd hebben op leden van het Italiaanse parlement.

Van de vijftig geteste parlementariërs zouden er 16 aantoonbaar gedurende het achterliggende anderhalve etmaal verdovende middelen hebben gebruikt. Openbaarmaking van die uitkomst zou volgens de toezichthouder ‘Authority’, vergelijkbaar met het Commissariaat voor de Media in Nederland, inbreuk maken op ‘de grondrechten van de individuele burger op de eigen waardigheid, de privacy en diens persoonlijke identiteit.’
‘Hyena’s’ is een satirisch programma dat gisteravond aan zijn zesde seizoen begonnen is en dat wordt uitgezonden door de zender Italia 1, een van de zenders van Mediaset, het televisie-imperium van Silvio Berlusconi. Presentator Davide Parenti breit in dat programma gesprekken en reportages aaneen, met een onmiskenbaar satirische ondertoon.
Voor de aflevering van dinsdagondervroeg de redactie vijftig parlementariërs. Maar behalve een microfoon kregen die ook een zogenaamde ‘drugs-wipe’ onder hun neus geduwd, die zonder dat zij het in de gaten hadden hun adem analyseerde op drugsgebruik gedurende de achterliggende 36 uur. In 16 gevallen gaf de apparatuur een positieve uitslag te zien. Bij vier waren er sporen van cocaïnegebruik en bij twaalf van cannabis gevonden.
Het apparaat schijnt feilloos te zijn. De redactie was van plan de betrokkenen onherkenbaar in beeld te brengen. Maar de Authority bleef onvermurwbaar en vond dat het recht op vrije nieuwsgaring hier in geen verhouding stond tot de geschonden privacy van de betrokkenen. Zou Italia 1 het verbod schenden, dan zou dat harde sancties opleveren.

Bron: http://www.volkskrant.nl

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Wauw wat een stelletje hypocriete mofuckers.
Italië die juist zelf als voorloper van europa zo'n beetje alles loopt te verbieden qua drugs en dan zitten die gasten daar in de regering zelf aan de Sos..
hoe ironisch is dat :?

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Het was te verwachten hè !

Ze hebben een keer de wc's getest in een parlement (weet even niet meer welk land, volgens mij Duitsland) en daar bleken ook sporen van cocaïne gevonden te zijn.

Zo zie je maar weer, die het hardst roepen...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
marc a dit:
Het was te verwachten hè !

Ze hebben een keer de wc's getest in een parlement (weet even niet meer welk land, volgens mij Duitsland) en daar bleken ook sporen van cocaïne gevonden te zijn.

Zo zie je maar weer, die het hardst roepen...

Iets Europees als ik me goed heriiner

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Vraag me alleen af wat het doel is geweest van dit televisie programma: of aantonen dat drugsgebruik heel menselijk is -of- laten zien dat sommige politici behoorlijk hypocriet kunnen zijn.

Het lijkt me wel terecht dat het programma verboden is. Mensen stiekum op drugs testen is sowieso al verwerpelijk, maar om dit daarna ongevraagd op televisie uit te zenden is natuurlijk idioot...

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Cocaine wordt juist door de "hogere" kringen van de maatschappij gebruikt, is logisch.

JohnP.

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
is this news post concerning italy? Could someone translate it to me, since i'm italian and i would like to know what is it about?

Grazie mille!

Ebene

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Oct 2006
Well my Italian isnt that great, so i'll try my English (which isn't much better). Please refrain from laughing at my poor translation as it will bring back the trauma of my high school years :p

Yesterday the satirical comedy show called "Hyena's" was not allowed to be aired. The "media authority" (excuse this translation) decided on this after the show had secretly tested members of the Italian parlement for drugs.

Out of fifty members of parlement there were 16 that showed up positive for the drug test. Showing these results to the public would be in violation of the rights invidiual citizens have in Italy.
The members of parlement got a breath test, which resulted in the 16 positves to show cocaine(4) or either cannabis(12) use in the last 36 hours. The producers of the show say that the breath analysis is faultless, and were planning on making each member of parlement unrecognizable. The authorities based their dicision to ban the show from airing on the fact that the newsworthyness is not even closly relative to the privacy abuse.

Furthermore the article gives some information about the show and the people that work on it.

JohnP.

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
Thanks Ebene for your translation! I know what happened and i even saw the episode that
has been actually cancelled and i know pretty much the movements that the italian politicians are doing after this episode.

First of all, this is not the first time that an italian politic has been caught using drugs. But for me that's not the main problem, because there are LOADS (and when i say LOADS i actually and really mean LOADS) of italian politicians
that have criminal records, of any sort (just to name one of the bunch: our last president Silvio Berlusconi in ONE of his many criminal records has been accused for mafia association). Has i said before, same thing goes to drug abuse: last time one of the senators-for-life (i don't know how they're called in english...sorry!) Emilio Colombo has been caught in possess of cocaine... That his personal bodyguards bought for him! Not only that, he's of the "Forza Italia" party that has as one of the main policies the war on drugs and prohibitionism.
Anyhow, the program has been censored due to the fact not for the actual content of the episode, but for the fact that it goes against privacy: you can't collect personal health data (and that of course includes drug abuse) if the person that you're getting data from doesn't know. That of course isn't that wrong, immagine if they collected HIV tests... But the BIG problem is that for YEARS "le Iene" (the satire program) has been using this sort of "pirate" technique to collect data AND they keep the privacy in the best way possible (they maintained the privacy even for this bycicle thief they caught
in an old episode years ago).
So, strangely enough, they decided just to ban the episode where they caught italian politicians resulting positive in the drug wipe test.
Not only that, i think is a bit of a paradox the fact that not even a year ago the Fini-Giovanardi drug law was passed in parliament, that condemns drug abuse leading up to 20 years of prison if you're caught with more than 5 grams of hash and puts on the same level soft drugs and hard drugs, while the parliament is the first place that infringes this law.
Right now there's pretty much a lot of chaos going on for this episode, who wants the drug tests compulsory in parliament, who thinks is the right moment to change the lase Fini-Giovanardi law and soften it.
For me they're just desperately trying to show themselves clean and regain faith and popularity; for me it's just all bollocks personally, since in an another episode of Iene they interviewed some italian politicians about recent news facts and many of them didn't know who Nelson Mandel or what the Darfur was...
Leave the drug story behind, it's an old soup, they should start reading some newspapers instead!