Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Isolation tank thoughts?

polska224

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Sept 2010
Im very interested in these. Does anyone have any experience with them? How are they?

Proteus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2009
Nope. Would like too. Something I have done is partial sensory deprivation. Maybe you should first because its so easy to set up. Example: A big empty room with a mattress in for lying down but otherwise completely empty. The room should be as completely pitch black as possible. If outside ambient noise is a distraction get some earplugs - very effective and the enhanced sounds of your own breathing, etc. can be interesting too.

G

Invité
There's a place in my city where people can loan one for like one hour.

Never tried it, though it crossed my mine a few times.

Recently, I read this book where isolation tanks are used as a way to torture people, kinda cooled me.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I've been interested for some time, I'm thinking of building my own when I move out. Totally free and endogenous psychedelic voyages, I'm down :mrgreen:

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Commit a really bad crime. When you go to prison, stab a guard. You'll be put in an isolation tank for free.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
Commit a really bad crime. When you go to prison, stab a guard. You'll be put in an isolation tank for free.
I don't know if that's a joke, but that would be nothing close to the real thing.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
That don't sound like an isolation tank! That sounds like DMT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
Commit a really bad crime. When you go to prison, stab a guard. You'll be put in an isolation tank for free

Depends on where you live, I guess.

I didn't do any of that, and I got to see one 'for free'

Obviously you haven't been in that situation, or you wouldn't make jokes so lightly.

Much of your humor I find disturbingly Republican, sorry

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
I couldn't afford an isolation tank so I started doing psychedelics instead... The idea of total sensory deprivation is like Heaven to me. Hopefully some day I will have access to both.