Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

is XTC a typical party-drug?

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
( laughing )

I wasn't specifically referring to homosexuality, laststop, but more along the lines of unpredictable urges of a wide range, such as wife/gf swapping or a partcular obsessive fetish, etc... but, yeah, that too.

I'd hope that I had good enough 'gaydar' to know in advance which of my friends may be susceptible and not roll with him, not alone anyway (laughs)

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I have a friend who has had sex on E. He told me that he can no longer enjoy sober sex, because the MDMA-enhanced version was so far beyond what he had ever experienced before that it was just never the same afterwords. So personally, I'd stay away from that adventure.

I think that you always can enjoy sex, with or without mdma. Btw, not only for you it is a big difference, also for your girlfriend. You can hold it much longer... Have fun...

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
as a further example of what I am talking about, let me tell you a story about this girl that we used to know....

Her boyfriend said that he loved to take X with her because she became orally obsessed with him for however long the pills would last.

He said she would keep doing it for hours and hours, until he had to make her stop.
This guy lived at my doorstep for a while, until she ended up becoming a prostitute and moved to New Orleans where she is I hear, pretty happy...

She was from a repressed Catholic background, and always was 'good'...

zounds !

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I had a very good experience with some medium quality MDMA salt tuesday night.

The 4 of us, a regular group, all took about 100mg to start with. After some time it began to work. For some reason, the usual psychedelic trance and happy hardcore didn't fit our moods. We tuned in to some Sphongle, Carbon Based Lifeforms and some other music I usually only listen to on shrooms.

We enjoyed the music so much we all sat next to each other, holding hands and transferring energy. The amount of energy you could burst into one's hand was amazing. We sat for about an hour, meditating, not speaking at all. The energy spoke for itself. After the hour we all toke another 150mg, to get another good peak and finish up the gram we bought.

We sat around talking for a couple of hours, randomly meditating, singing, making music.

I talked to everybody since then and they all feel they resolved some inner issues they had, that goes for me too.

This experience was nothing like I ever had before, though I had psychedelic experiences on MDMA before, nothing like this. After smoking some haze, it was a true MDA visual galore. CEV's, OEV's, auditory hallucinations as well.

In one word: Best night ever, on MDMA.

I am wondering whether they were MDA crystals, but my "dealer" insists they were normal MDMA crystals.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
When you take mdma then every situation becomes a party! ;)

Seriously, I have taken mdma in all kinds of situations and I never regreted a single second. Don't take too much though if you're dealing with sober people or you'll make a fool of yourself (though you won't care at the moment).

Khan_Abys

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2005
delete

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
DevXavier a dit:
I had a very good experience with some medium quality MDMA salt tuesday night.

The 4 of us, a regular group, all took about 100mg to start with. After some time it began to work. For some reason, the usual psychedelic trance and happy hardcore didn't fit our moods. We tuned in to some Sphongle, Carbon Based Lifeforms and some other music I usually only listen to on shrooms.

We enjoyed the music so much we all sat next to each other, holding hands and transferring energy. The amount of energy you could burst into one's hand was amazing. We sat for about an hour, meditating, not speaking at all. The energy spoke for itself. After the hour we all toke another 150mg, to get another good peak and finish up the gram we bought.

We sat around talking for a couple of hours, randomly meditating, singing, making music.

I talked to everybody since then and they all feel they resolved some inner issues they had, that goes for me too.

This experience was nothing like I ever had before, though I had psychedelic experiences on MDMA before, nothing like this. After smoking some haze, it was a true MDA visual galore. CEV's, OEV's, auditory hallucinations as well.

In one word: Best night ever, on MDMA.

I am wondering whether they were MDA crystals, but my "dealer" insists they were normal MDMA crystals.

Holding each other's hands!? :lol: :oops: