Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

intensive experiences

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
off course it s good !
i don t take shrooms anymore because i don t want weak trips again and im not ready for another real one

Bunzerr

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Fev 2004
i don t take shrooms anymore because i don t want weak trips again and im not ready for another real one

So you won't take shrooms anymore because you don't want weak trips and you are not ready for another real one?

Sounds weird to me, do you get weak trips? or real trips from shrooms?

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i mean it s no use to eat 3 grams of shrooms , better take much more too see their real power

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
If you want a really powerfull trip, then try lsd...

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i m not prepared for another big trip lol , + i don t like chemicals

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
LSD is not a chemical. It's a semisynthetic, because it comes from the ergot... and by the way, the saffest hallucinogenic substance known.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i know it was found in the ergot but now , it come from a lab i also know it s dangerous , i don t want to hurt my exellent brain lol

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
actually, it isnt... I can send you via email the 2004 hallucinogenic encyclopidia, from an US university, so you can learn more about LSD and other stuff...

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
LSD is not a chemical. It's a semisynthetic, because it comes from the ergot... and by the way, the saffest hallucinogenic substance known.

I woudn't call it the safest. If you have the right set and setting perhaps yes. Mushrooms and perhaps better marihuana are much safer psychedelics (although some users get some paranoid feelings while on MJ) if you ask me.