Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

important

thesacraments

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2006
i will choose for the peace and the rest... I'm not a dude who has big plans with the world... I just try to make myself happy with life... ( it can suck i know but ) and others around me...
Just spread the love! Smoke your joint and let it flow...

Murphy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2006
no dude, the solution is in quiting the game, not continue playing it, because our history has shown us that it's bad, so drop the evil plans.

x

JohnP.

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
guys... wtf? Are you kidding me?

Murphy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2006
kiddin' you with what, taking over or not taking over?
join a side dude lol

x

JohnP.

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
well apart from the fact (i think it's quite clear) that the so-called "taking over the world" is impossible, if you mean as a single faction or person or organization taking over all of earth. Can't believe that someone is actually thinking about it HERE, but i do respect it, we're all entitled to our opinions and that's a RIGHT!
If i'd have to choose between being ruler of earth and not, i would totally choose not to. It's quite simple, at that point you live despite the freedom of others and you can virtually do anything you want but others can't. That's not equity and in these conditions there won't be no harmony, peace or any form of freedom and you end up in a totalitarism like Hitler's germany or Stalin's russia. The fact is that there must be a sort of political structure that can let us do so, there WILL have to be rules that can maintain these conditions of peace, the problem is NOT WHO rules (well, not always).

The main problem is that we haven't found this political structure nor these laws/rules.

That's what i think in general, the answer is a bit too short for such a big question, sorry.. :(
Opinions, please! 8)

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
I will help noone who want's to rule other beengs or who wants to gain economick power no matter what benefits he could offer.

anyway I simply can not imagine military or economick force of pot-smokers, most of us just are too peace-full too lazy and too stoned to do such stupid and hard things.
:lol:

I'm a humble medical user and psichonaut, independent from the market.
Trying to "overgrow" the political and finacial power, not "taking over" sounds better 4 me. :idea:

Murphy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2006
I thought that was our conclusion, taking over sucks, ruling sucks, economy sucks and paople who have those as goal makes us sick :x :)

x

S

stereoflipical

Invité
I've found weedtopia and it's in my shorts... :lol:

jilola

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2006
All I want to see is the freedom of informed and sovereign individuals to have the right to partake of any substance they choose without the state usurping the freedom of one's person.

Khara

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Avr 2006
radu_srb a dit:
if we can't beat the conspiracy and we can't beat it, we should try to beat them at their own game no?

This person is one of the reasons why people say weed is bad for you.

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Dude... come on.. take over the world? What have you been smoking man? Clean your pipe/bong/whatever. Have you thought about the responsibilities? You would be buried in paper work, board meetings, working 24/7 etc etc. When would you find the time to relax and have a nice hit? I'd never want to be a government employee. Fuck that. Why not just smoke ur shit and leave it at that? The gathering idea is cool tho. Christiania (DK) or Amsterdam would be my choice of place. :lol:

Oh yeah.. one more thing:

To all of you hobby drug heads who wants to "legalize it" in particular cannabis and shrooms. Fasten your seat belts and read!

Just saying the word "law" when it comes to sativa, indica and ruderalis and all other fine strains and.. whatever. How can the human being even think one single thought about making laws AGAINST Mother Nature? And concerning entheogenes and especially shrooms.. don't get me started. It's there. It grows.. so theoretically: pick, eat and open the doors. ATTENTION! How ever this text is formed I'm not telling you to break any "laws". Just crush them! If I ever saw a sceptic person stand in my meadow when I'm scanning the ground (for shrooms) like a hawk, and fall to the ground of laughter. See my point? I don't do synthetic drugs. If so it's v-e-r-y occasional like 1-2/year. Do whatever you fancy. If it's enslaving you try to regroup and go some other direction. Learn. Know your drug. Enough of this (dropping the moral klichées like a bad habit).

Happy tripping! ;-)