Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

if you are on right now read this!!!

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i never use twigs or seeds in my joints. harsh taste.
put your twigs in hot milk and your seeds into the ground :)

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
lol, stems and seeds being the cause of headaches! Well there could be some truth in that but very little.
Perhaps the lack of cannabinoid’s and the abundance of nutrients in both give this impression of a painful experience. I would more likely attribute this to lack of water and food (vitamins and minerals) before, during and after the session. Eat well and drink lots of fluids and this shouldn’t be a problem anymore.

But having seed and stems in your bud does make for a worse smoke overall and can mess things up when a seed clogs the hole in your bowl and you can’t rip anything after you have already started to inhale.

I would leave them out anyway but I don’t think that they are the direct cause of discomfort within the high itself.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Dose any one here know some good reasons i could use to convince my mom to let me try ayahyuasca[not sure how to spell is]. I want to spen a night out in the woods with it but im not even going to mention it to her untill im prepared for a full assult of facts.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Acctually im going to post a new thread for that one...

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
just thought about it how close insanity lies to enlightment.

following from this thought came that the nothing is actually the same as the all/eternity...

:p

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Ayahuasca is not a thing for someone to do alone unless they have a lot of experience with it , especialy outdoors .

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ive smoked DMT in the woods by myself and it went fine.. ive only had one bad trip in my life and it was on masculine [not sure how to spell that].

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
mescaline . I think the masculine was a freudian slip ???

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Bad trip... with mescaline?

That's crazy. I've never heard of that before, actually. Well, one kid that ate maybe five or six didn't get hit by peyote until like five in the morning, when he'd already decided to go home, and he told his parents. I wonder why, though...

Um, only bad trip for me would be shrooms, I guess, because I was extremely disoriented, and surrounded by not-so-cool-people, without a desire. I pushed for a secluded place, but they all just wanted to go to the city... I get so stressed like that. Ah, well.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Also, there isn't really anything wrong with having a bad trip. I've noticed it's a sign of your limitations and weaknesses. That one bad trip taught me so much about my relations with other people.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You can have a difficult trip on anything , even if you havent taken any drugs !!!!!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Yeah that's true, but on drugs it's worse, because when you don't go with it, it will get worse and if it's a really bad trip, it's hard to go with it! :axe: When you start fighting the drug it will fight you and powerful psychadelics in the right doses are most likefully stronger than you.

i find it amazing when you got the power to convert a bad trip into a good trip by doing something. i did it by laughing really much and got hit by really intense vibrations, but after being hit by multiple adrenaline hammers all sorts of beautiful fish started floating by. It was amazing!
:p 8)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think that a person is strong enough to sort of surf through any drug situation if he doesnt give in to his fear and like you said , change the situation by doing something else . But trying to fight against it is like trying to fight against himself and that is the sort of battle that one can only loose .

mortandello

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Sept 2007
just passing by, and feeling a lil lonly too.
raining outside, tomorrow probably will pin a lot in the fields.
well.. hello guys.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ya it was fine untill i came home [spent most of the trip at a friends house] because a huge thunderstorm popped out of no where and ... i dont know but the trip brought me to tears and everything

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Oh shit.. Lol I thought I was having a crazy psychedelic flashback on my DxM trips.. But as it turns out my dealer accidentally gave me the meth bag.. I was wondering.. Normally I am chill and can talk/type alright.. But if you look at my dumbass stories that I wrote on here from when I was on this shit, you will see how fucked up I was.. It was one bowl.. Thats how I knew something was up.. But I don't know.. For some odd reason I do tend to FLIP out like my mind goes insane and I feel insane from weed.. Even if I smoke a little.. I mean this just blew me out of the water.. But normally I am kinda like that.. I just didn't know how to handle meth. But does anyone know why I must be so sensitive to marijuana? I mean I freak out and I even hallucinate. Alot with my eyes closed, but even a little with my eyes open. I have perfect control of my body too.. It is weird.. I can make parts lighter, and make parts heavier.. Strange.. I can imagine flying through stars and see it... I can produce noises in my brain and actually hear them.. Well I mean with all of that stuff.. It is only if I smoke ALOT! Oh yeah, and if you look at my posts you will see the similarity. The first one, I smoked non laced, 6 grams of dank, and the second one, I smoked one bowl of meth infested weed..

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I used to be like that with marijuana - go to the mari section and you will see. "No anxiety?!"

I smoked marijuana and I wasn't "HERE" anymore. Everyone was seperate from me. I wasn't on the couch, I was just watching myself on the couch. I wasn't in the room, I was just watching the room - millions of miles / ideas / realities away from where everyone else in the room was.

Talk about a trip.

That shit is scary as hell.

I meditated for a year, did DMT, and now I can smoke the MJ fine.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Okay good. But I remember you saying you only hit the bowl 6 times a year.. I was only without for 3 weeks.. I see why you do it in moderation now!!!! But hey I am going to post a topic on meditation, help me out.. I am new to it, and would love to figure out how to do it.. It would be great! But yeah, I have weird trips like that sometimes.. I trip VERY easily though. Even on psychedelics.. But yeah, the post about my gargantuan story.. I was laced.. The other one, I went 3 weeks without and then smoked six grams.. Haha I really was tripping.. I saw my body encumbered by snakes, and then then pealed away and away at my skin and I felt it.. I think my eyes were closed.. And then my body and my skin separated.. And I kept having epiphanies concerning the correlation between the skin and soul. Anyway thanks for your help, how do you know so much? Lol. But alright man, yeah help me out with this meditation stuff dude!

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
shitt talk about bringing up old posts.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol I know.. I didn't even know it was that old, until I saw GOD on it..