Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

if you are on right now read this!!!

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Psychoid a dit:
looks like it's gonna rain :(

ooh wel, i shou8ldnt be cas, that could be good for fly amanitas to grow!!! :D I haven't found any in the forest yet :(

have you tripped on them b4? and im getting 7 grams of really good ganja today woop woop!! lol

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Tiax a dit:
Damn, I'm not paranoid, but I could *swear* that this whole community has an understanding to make me crazy with all this DMT talking...

...and it's not because I'm not paranoid that everyone of you guys aren't all plotting against me...

Why? do you want to try it or something?

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
tiax: why do you get crazy of that dmt-talking?
dmt-talking.. reminds me of e-talking. that wacky video with all the people who are on drugs :)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
lol oh. have you done dmt?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
no, and I don't plan to. maybe in a few years. in fact, I haven't tripped for 1-2 years now. but it is going to change, that's for sure :D

G

Invité
Cos' I haven't done DMT yet...

The wait was very bearable 'till someone kindly offered me to sent me some... The post messed the whole thing, and it was like christmas got cancelled... :cry:

G

Invité
I know that I should, but as I don't live alone, it would be hard for me to buy the whole equipment and do the extraction... Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer...

...but hey, things are even better when you waited for them , uh ?

(..well, I surely *hope* it's true, otherwise I think I'll go nervous breakdown...)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
right now im debating wether to grow mushrooms or make dmt...
the mushrooms would be cheaper [ive got everything but spores] but the dmt would be more rewording in my oppionion.

G

Invité
As I've only experienced mushrooms, I *think* that you should try shrooms first then go for DMT, but it could be bullshit...

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
well thats what i was leaning towards because for like $30 i could get alot more mushies then DMT and the mushrooms will give me 2 to 3 yeilds for sure and i might make spore samples so i can constantly be growing t?hem and buy then i can get DMT and free mushrooms. jeez im rambiling arent i

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Is it just me or do you guys get headaches when comming down from being high

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The frog exudes 5-meo DMT and 5-meo DMT does not have the same effects as DMT , the effects could be compared to coating a bullet with DMT and then shooting your self with it directly into your brain , it is an uncontrollable HAMMER .

Drying it with a fan is good and will not harm it . The fan tends to blow dust into the mixture , but tha doesnt matter because if you want a pure axtract you should recrystalise it anyway .

That site DMTNEXUS is very good , there you can find out how to extract DMT properly .

You dont need any equipment like PH meters , just use a saturated water / drain cleaner solution . You only need a few easily available inexpensive chemicals like drain cleaner and benzin / petrol . BUT the solvents and evaporating them STINKS . No its not bullshit .Try the mushrooms first and then the DMT .

You can make a spore print if they are fresh mushrooms , if they are dry most if not all the spores have fallen off .

Life is sometimes a headache .

Have you been taking speed ?????

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well were going for the latest DiMiTri extraction soon peeps! Already powdered (or close enough) another 50 grams of acacia bark; just need to buy more naphtha :(

Grow mushrooms first. Easier to propagate and you will get way more consecutive trips out of that. In the time there being grown, educate yourself on extraction methods and where in your local area you can find DMT containing plants.

Speaking of growing mushrooms; I have like 5 sheets of A4 paper covered with spores (Azurescens mostly)! I should look into making myself a grow box and buying some agar to germinate the little guys in!

Peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Naptha stinks and the smell hangs in the air . The better the grade of the solvent you use , = the lower the boiling point , the faster it evaporates and the less it hangs in the air . But naptha smells less suspicious , like a petrol station , the higher grades smell like a laboratory . There is no way that you can hide the smell of the evaporation of both from your neighbours , unless they live at least 500 meters away or you do it in a room like a grow room with a very good air filter . Dont do it in a room full of grass plants it will spoil them .

I have done a thread called GOD TEK to tell you the easyest way how to grow mushrooms .

alice-esquecida

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2007
shit, there was no summer this year in holland and fall is already kicking in...
so sad...

forgotten-alice

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
yeah, we got our summer in may :(...thats all the summer we had

on another note: i saw on a bottle of terpentine: Naptha. Is Terpentine usefull as naptha or is it too impure?

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
on another note: i saw on a bottle of terpentine: Naptha. Is Terpentine usefull as naptha or is it too impure?

thanks

No. Terpetine is a mixture of anything the manufacturer can buy for the lowest price that can still be called a 'naphta'. It is not a consistent product, not even from 1 manufacturer let alone between different brands. You should look for naphta blends that are aimed for the 'clean' fuel market, like zippo fuel or coleman fuel. Those are more purified so they can burn almost without any smell. (smell = burning of something other than hydrocarbons = no good ).

sychopk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2007
Hi trick

Na man a lot of people I know get headaches when coming down from smoking weed. Here in the island a friend of man always gets rid of the twigs and seeds when he rolls. He says that the twigs and seeds give people headaches. I don't know about that since I smoke either way and it's all good. What you guys think?