Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I think I found a palatable way to consume San Pedro...

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Youll probably need much more than that . 5 - 10 times more . Are you sure it was Lophophora williamsii and not Lophophora diffusa ?

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
100% positive. That means I should eat like 10 cacti by myself?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Where did you buy it ? Was it a reputable psychoactive cacti dealer ? If not you cant be sure .

Maybe 25 .

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Oh my.That sucks.Maybe I should stick to my growing San Pedro. It's 13 cm though

Well it wasn't a reputable psychoactive dealer,but many people ordered from them and said it was ok.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Mikey_Massacre a dit:
Well in my country buying and selling peyote is legal,so I just ordered it from cactus shop,lol.

I bought 5 of them. But my dose was 2,5 cause the other half was consumed by my gf. I think it was not enough. Thats the only explanation for me,I guess :roll:

No U haven't done anything wrong. Two and half part of Peyo should be enough if U take "real" cacti. We already discussed bout habitat and shop cacti. Shop cacti needs minimum 3 years of attention before consuming it. Shit, but yes.
One other thing, are U sure that Peyo is legal in Poland? Do not make same mistake like me! And spend 10 months in 3X3 cold room! 100g of coke is equal to 5 Peyos! Paradox, insane, controversial, but shit-true. You are/going to be illegal plant grower,illegal drug producer, grower for selling-making capital, intentions for distribution and production of illegal drugs and plants. THIS ALL WILL BE IN YOUR CHARGE! So check twice before U buy something! If U were lucky 2-10 times before with acquire mescal cacti doesn't means that this is normal and between all legal. Check this more then twice! Cause I know that Peyo cacti and mescaline is forbidden in any country. Drug Schedule 1!

Beware.

Peace
Light
Love
Bless

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Wow! For fuck sake! I better check it.

You got in that place for holding cacti in your home? Thats insane. :shock:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
tryptonaut
U have done big work in cacti prep. This is something for big applause. Big efforts and work has been putted in that! My admiring!
Where U have obtain your cacti? And how long they were in your hands. Meaning have U grow them after buying?

One else, can U grade mescal trip? Let's say, from one to twenty? 1-20?

Peace
Light
Love
Bless

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Mikey_Massacre a dit:
Wow! For fuck sake! I better check it.

You got in that place for holding cacti in your home? Thats insane. :shock:

For half kilo of shrooms, some ephedrine and 5 Peyos, yes. But judge has turned that punishment into 2 years probation after my appeal. So I have cooled my ass only 2 weeks. :wink:

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
What kind of shrooms? :D
Hehe,usually people dont belive you when you say you are holding 0,5 kilo of shrooms for yourself :D Maybe thats why the drug dealing charge was placed :wink:

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Check this more then twice! Cause I know that Peyo cacti and mescaline is forbidden in any country. Drug Schedule 1!

It is legal in Canada :D

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Mikey_Massacre a dit:
What kind of shrooms? :D
Hehe,usually people dont belive you when you say you are holding 0,5 kilo of shrooms for yourself :D Maybe thats why the drug dealing charge was placed :wink:

I have seen in newspapers one other guy, fallen with 4or5 20year oldies.
2 years of prison! So shrooms or not, same thing! Peyote, Shrooms, Opium poppy, Weed and everything else which U can grow and contain illegal substance is just the same. Law is just the same counting on plants above :wink:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
tryptonaut
U have done big work in cacti prep. This is something for big applause. Big efforts and work has been putted in that! My admiring!
Where U have obtain your cacti? And how long they were in your hands. Meaning have U grow them after buying?

One else, can U grade mescal trip? Let's say, from one to twenty? 1-20?

Peace
Light
Love
Bless

The cactus in question was bought from a smartshop, it was a 60cm piece, so it must have been at least 2 years old. I am growing some San Pedros, but they are not yet big enough (the biggest two are maybe 50cm, two years old, but not as fat as the big one I bought).

I can't really grade the trip, because I don't have a reference. I think I would compare it with a 4g cubensis shroom trip. Quite okay, but I'd like to do a double dose and see how that is.
I think if I wanted to do more San Pedro, I'd try a liquid extract of 60cm. Maybe eat as much of the pulp as possible (but I don't think I'd get it all down, it's hard enough with 30cm...)

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Do U know what I think bout 60cm cacti from shops? :?: They can't be plants with past life growing in shops green houses. :!: They are to expensive for growth, very long time they are growing to reach 60cm. It is hell more cheaper for salesman offer to grow two 30cm ones. So U will never find 60cm old cacti in shops green houses :\
They are for sure oversea cacti, someone cut them and post by boat. Also this count on 6-8cm wide Peyos. Cause people talks good words and experiences bout cacti which are big and old (bought in shops of course!).
Smaller Peyo or Pedro is every time lower acting trip experience and disappointment. So U know what I am talking about? Old cacti aren't from here, Europe I mean, they are from theirs original habitat! :axe:

Also, San Pedro or Tricho.pachanoi is far, far better then Torch(mine XP and also others from stories which I heard). :thumbsup: I do not know why people thinks that Torch contain more alkaloids? :retard: Cause shops tells them such misinformations? :retard: Or maybe someone in lab misinterpret cacti specie, something like miscounting Torch for Pedro? :retard: So what do U have now? Now U have mind affecting theory that Torch contain more alkaloids then Pedro? I bet on Pedro, hell what capitalist say. Do U know that T.Pachanoi cacti grows in S.America comparing with T.Peruvianus cacti by one to three? 1 Pedro on 3 Torches??? Capitalism place their hands on everything! Even sacred plants like Pedro-Torch-Peyote's variations! :wink:

4grams of shrooms are fine dose! High dose! So if U have XP such trip on Pedro U have catch me in mescaline xp level. I have also felt something like 4 grams of dry shrooms on 3 24year old peyos. But those two trips can't be looked like something equal or same. Cacti have different and unique acting way. Different from shrooms! 200% different! But also the same! :rolleyes: Trips are similar when they are acting on serotonine or norephinephrine. But also very distinctly away from other. :partyman:

I will next time take more Peyos and also use more of Pedros. OK, They are from home growing, but they are exposed more then 10 years to hot burning sun!!! No shade! As I advice to everyone to that. Cause we talk bout youngsters.
Cacti after their 4-5 year can sustain European sun. Only enough water in the morning will do the protective thing like shade in young days.
I will post my Pedro XP just like Peyote dream. Big post. 5 times this.
UF :drool: , I am writing this more then half of hour!

ASK IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ANYTHING BOUT CACTI BIT MORE OR HUGE MORE! 8) :)
TRYPTONAUT WILL GIVE U MY EXPERT QUARANTINES. PLEASE STAMP ME TRYPTI. :goodman:

PEACE
LIGHT
LOVE
BLESS GUYS AND LADIES (HARDLY TO SEE ANYONE ANYMORE)

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
God,you guys are talking about tripping on 60cm San Pedro cacti,my is something like 15 :cry:

Probably the easiest way to have an instant mescal trip is to buy from expensive smart shops few big ones :?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Mikey_Massacre a dit:
God,you guys are talking about tripping on 60cm San Pedro cacti,my is something like 15 :cry:

Probably the easiest way to have an instant mescal trip is to buy from expensive smart shops few big ones :?

What U think bout my explanation of old and big Pedros?
Or any other comment?

0macatl

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Sept 2008
Mikey_Massacre a dit:

no way. i buy from nurseries in my city, or from one an hour away from here (they also do phone and internet orders too).

20 dollars for a huge 30 cm long log.

0macatl

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Sept 2008
Mikey_Massacre a dit:

no way. i buy from nurseries in my city, or from one an hour away from here (they also do phone and internet orders too).

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
0macatl a dit:
Mikey_Massacre a dit:

30cm isn't huge cacti! Depends what U take as huge? Huge or big Pedro with enough alkaloids in it is over 50cm long Pedro. Also bottom or base of cacti near soil level needs to be minimum 7cm wide in diameter. Smaller cacti is clone for sure! Young clone without strong roots in last 2 years. And without strong roots cacti doesn't builds up enough alkaloids. So they are only waste of money if U think to consume them in next days. Wait minimum 2,5 years. Replant it several time (U can read my guides bout cacti growing in cacti index. Just watch out for mine posts and U will find them) trough those 2,5 years. Cacti will grow better and stronger if U do that. As I sad, follow my guide book. And at the end, such cacti after 2,5 years doesn't give U any quarantines that he will act properly in true mescaline trip voyage way.

Peace
Light
Bless
Love