Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I need advice (re: San Pedro powder)

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Xibalba a dit:
How frustrating.. It took like 4 hours before it kicked in, the effects are way to small to have a real trip and the effects are to big to sleep and it takes 4 hours before it kicks in so i cant refill... I think this is becoming my first badtrip, damnit

I once had this delay what you had, when i ingested MDMA, which i had also put in capsules.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Is your puking produced by smell and taste or chemical ingredients in the cacti? When U puke? At once U drink it or after some time?
Cause if U puke after some time there is help for U! Maybe even for "fast smell taste like puking". What U need?
U need to get some anti-emetic pills. There is huge variations of them in apothecary and similar shops. Many are sold as OTC drugs! So what U need to do? Buy three kind of anti-emetic pills/syrup. Why three? They will act synergistic when combined. Also try to find three different chemically and biologically acting kinda of pills. Cause it will be stupid to take three different but also same pills in way like three manufacture names but with same generic drug/chemical name or very close acting analogs between that drugs(medicines).

U will need:
D2 antagonists(D2 = dopamine)-(this are prime stuff! no f.....g way to puke) (Metoclopramide - I think that U can buy this very easily in every medical shop in manufacture name as Reglan) Thorazine in one tenth of dose is also good. Or Domperidone in manufacture name as Motilium, Motillium or Costi. Domperidone is used, together with metoclopramide, cyclizine, and 5HT3 receptor antagonists as final combo for opioid vomit stimuli or chemotherapy vomit.

H1 antagonists(Histamine 1 antagonists means it), Diphenhydramine, Dimenhydrinate, Promethazine(Phenergan, Promethegan, Romergan, Fargan, Farganesse, Prothiazine, Avomine, Atosil, Receptozine),

5-HT3 receptor antagonists(Dolasetron, Tropisetron(this one is used for chemotherapy vomiting suppression!),

MJ is good but only after smoking and also for chemical induced vomit properties. But try it! Can only enhance trip! Dronabinol, Nabilone, Sativex are MJ products which can be prescribed for vomiting, pain where opioid doesn't work, appetite, glaucoma and also MJ in weed form(hash and oil doesn't but I can't see any differences between all this products, only higher mind altering effects in stuff mentioned last)

U can calm your stomach with lorazepam(Ativan, Lorsilan) and delay emetic feedback response when such matter enters indigestion tract.

Datura metel-stramonium can block neuronal vomit respond. Also Hyosciamus niger should work also just as Mandragora. What U need from them? Very low dose of scopolamine and/or hyosciamine which mentioned plants have is one of the anti-emetic drugs U need and like.
Don't worry, U will use only 5-10% of low psychedelic dose. Side effect can occurs like dry mouth. But what the hell? U want to consume Pedro? Little sacrifice is needed for everything in life!

I heard that Ginger helps, also Emetrol( OTC syrup), Peppermint, Amanita Muscaria, some steroids and super new anti depressive drugs.

Ask if U need more advices. I also traveled trough your problem, vomiting problem. But my was after ingestion, never seconds after drinking brew.

Peace
Light
Love
Bless

Xibalba

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Août 2008
I got some dried san pedro skin, i want to consume it, but i do not know how to prepare it. I actually had great results with a fresh san pedro that i filtered after cooking, there was no upset stomach and the feeling was pleasing. Is it possible to use the same method for the powder?
Powder - Water - Simmer - Filter?
I would like to have my trip today, that's why i want a quick method that's maybe not the best tradeoff.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Powder , add water , simmer and drink . Filtering it would be very hard and take a long time .

nickss18

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mar 2009
I am very intrested as to whether or not the website (compra-segura.com) successfully sent you the powder, and if it made it to you. Are you in the us? I am looking to buy some, but really don't want to buy from a site that i don't know for sure is real. Did the Powder really work?
Thanks a bunch! -Nick

nickss18

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mar 2009
Also, i have done san pedro a few times, absolutely the worst high to attain! it was the nastiest thing i have ever tasted, i threw it bk up and drank my throw up! but hardly even tripped off of like 12'', then another time i did cook it and drink it, i tripped but not hard. awhile ago i took a pill from a guy, it was pure mescalin, in a single white capsul, and i had THE best trip of my life. but i am not sure how all the mescalin in the pedro i ate did not even compare to the capsul? How could he possibly of fit all that mescalin in 1 capsul! i am about to buy a half pound of peruvian torch cactus powder, and i hope that it will have a nice trip, but i am afraid i will not reach my wanted high, any suggestions/corrections? Thanks again!-Nick

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Capsule = LSD ?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i've heard urban legends of 2cb being sold as mescaline as well

i had a friend who got passed something that was supposedly mescaline once.

seriously, how would you be able to tell? yellowish color, larger gelcap? the chances of running into it seem pretty unlikely

nickss18

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mar 2009
No clue if it was mescalin, but it was amazing trip, colors everywhere, couldnt sleep, everything outlined in white, could feel my brain in my leg, music sounded amazing, i've been trying to score the same trip forever, i just cant find out what it was, 1 yellowish capsul, tripped for about 12 hours. No clue what it was, but was told it was mescalin. MUST HAVE AGAIN hahaha

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sounds good , how big was the capsule ?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
st.bot.32 a dit:
i've heard urban legends of 2cb being sold as mescaline as well

i had a friend who got passed something that was supposedly mescaline once.

seriously, how would you be able to tell? yellowish color, larger gelcap? the chances of running into it seem pretty unlikely

It's true! I heard that 2C-B and MDA is sold as mescaline. That's right.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Also there are so many RC's which are very similar to common psydelics! Mescaline is most "abused" and sold within names of other drugs. So if U are using mescaline in powder way form U should get alot! 500mg or half of gram! Not some little bit of "extracted mescal" or super mescal fools jokes! Mescaline is heavy and low potency acting drug, so U should get big amounts of pure powder for true mescal trip.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
adrianhaffner a dit:
just to clarify, goran. your saying that a large amount of powder would be necessary if indeed it was mescaline? (i assume it's due to mescalines ability to not be concentrated very well)

Yes Atlanta friend member! Mescaline dose, right dose varies from 300-600mg. Or 0.3 to 0.6 GRAMS!! And I am talking bout base form! Without salt extensions like sulphate, phosphate, chloride (mescaline.salt)!! So if U got your full mescaline alkaloid powder which is pure(near 70% is common) U should get minimally one gram to 1,3 grams for 400-600mg of base alkaloid! Thats main thing when U buy mescaline! But never open your cards to any pusher! U know what and how much one dose looks like! And he possibly doesn't, likely rule, not possibility. So if someone say that U are using Peyote alkaloids in small pill with maybe 100mg, he is bullshitting U! And himself in most cases! Cause he doesn't know what really he haves! Research chem of some sort or pure MDA which acts like mescaline in 3X dose.