Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I might do acid tommorrow for the first time.

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
but Im never shoplifting again.

Good. Stealing is wrong.

Sounds like a hard learning experience.

Don't blame the drug.

Next time, pay for it and have a great experience.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Space-is-the-Place PLEASE tell me that you are jocking :?: :roll:
I do not understand your post. Is it sarcastic or true?

From me you'll never read something sarcastic about you homie :weedman:
And please call me Space, I was so stoned out of my skull that day in March 2006 :retard:[/quote:3qwslrte]

OK, sorry man. I apologizes. And sorry for name. Please tell me how do you want to be called? You can place that name in signature :idea:

And bout DXM. I thought that DXM and all bout it is common knowledge! Suppose that I am wrong!? Weird :wink:
SORRY AGAIN, I was jerk cause I think that you are sarcastic and untrue. Maybe cause I have been hurt by sarcastic and similar situations :cry:
Sorry man.

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
:lol:

that'll teach ya, Oracle.

Set & setting are pretty important when using drugs like these. Try looking those up somewhere.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Rymmen
Serotonin syndrome is very rare. As I heard and read, something bout or less then 100 people die from it! And something like 7500 people experienced it. And 99% of serotonin syndromes(SS) are produced by SSRI (not all of them, some have higher affinity for SS), some opioid drugs (like Pethidine, Tramadol, Pentazocine), Serotonin releasers not agonizers (like MDMA, MDEA, MDMC, PMA this is MAOi and serotonin releaser???!!!!! AND DRUGS WHICH ARE CALLED MAO INHIBITORS! :!:
Without MAOi chances for SS are 1 per 10 0000 000! :!: ALSO if you use MAOi B (dopamine, phenylethylamine destroying enzyme inhibitors) chances for SS are 1 per 10 000!
I have mixed selegillinum with MDMA, amphetamines, SSRI (MAD! :twisted: to see if SS would develop!?) And what happened? Only higher temperature, flush in face and little confusion in cognitive and thought centers of perception)

Respiratory depression with alcohol and benzos? You must be kidding! If you can drink 6 bears and be fine, respiratory depression would be my last problem! Do not worry if you have near 20 years or more, your body know how to handle alcohol and benzos. More, benzos work just like alcohol but benzos are little more specific and more powerful on that specific spot.

Antihistamine exscesive use? Who sad that you need to use whole box of pills!? Two-three pills would be enough for DXM rash problem.

AND WHAT THE HELL IS CCC? :?:

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
AND WHAT THE HELL IS CCC? :?:
The Triple C's, Coricidin Cough and Cold. It's a pill form of DXM, but it had something in it that's REALLY dangerous at high doses and ends people up in the hospital.

Greenport

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Nov 2007
If you had to question whether it was real or not, then it probably was not.

Real stuff you will question for about an hour and a half maybe, then there will be no question. You'll know it, then you'll blast off :)

...and come down 10 hours later with a new understanding about everything.

You may look out at the area around you the next day and go "wow, everything is wonderful. Just look at this. I wish I could paint a picture of this."

And there's no mistaking a real trip when under its effects. Afterwards sometimes it seems illogical that anything ever even did happen - but then you think about it and realize that it did, and it has had more of an impact on your current style of thinking than you would realize. Oh yeah, something happened, puppy!

If within 2 hours, you don't know if they were real, they probably were not. You'd know ;)

G

Invité
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
OK, sorry man. I apologizes. And sorry for name. Please tell me how do you want to be called? You can place that name in signature :idea:

SORRY AGAIN, I was jerk cause I think that you are sarcastic and untrue. Maybe cause I have been hurt by sarcastic and similar situations :cry:
Sorry man.

Hey you don't need to apologise, you're with friends :D
I was just saying call me Space, because it is much easier to type then my whole name ;)
Just for your ease :D

Love & peace