Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I f*kd up, I need your help (undercover, DEA, JAIL)

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
I would run away

fuck that shit! you are only arrested once inside the bars. before that, its all up to you and your hands and legs

I would go mexico overland, then further south and either stay in south america, or go back to europe from there

Better to have a totally unexpected mystery adventure somewhere else, having to adapt to circumstances in the free world elsewhere, then to stay in prison

but this all depends on your exact situation, and if you can think you can come out of this story reasonably well.. if so, then maybe better staying..

I would go, though

good luck whatever way! we all sympathize with you

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
There were case precendents in the US... the guy that owns detaxcanada has been not paying federal taxes for more than 10 years and has received many conviction letters which he simply returned.

Understand he's not a scam artist, there is no money to be made there, he's not like many you heard about.

I dunno, I do all my stuff proper and legal, and I pay the freakin federal taxes because I think you're right spice... but lets face it, we have rights it's just a matter of thinking them straight.

There is no court that can tell you the magna carta dosen't exist, or that the constitution of the US can be amended by corporative documents if you don't recognize them.

You have no right because you give them the right, but you're right. I'm not attempting to evicerate regrets here, this is not politics, this is common sense.

Show me the victim ? I mean you couldn't walk away with murder because of that... but in this case it's a corporation that suing your own private corporation because they think you been gaining money from drug sales without paying taxes. The cigarette companies sell a legal drug because they managed to prove that their taxes are worth the huge scandal thats probably about to explode about the 2000 chemical additives they add to the mix in some cases. Go figure man , we're not the first to talk about these subjects and it's not revolutionary !

Noone is pissed off and theres no huge conspiration to rob you of your humane rights, thats all in peoples heads.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Or he could put a bag over his head and a sign around his neck "I`m not here"........

Or he could kill himself .

If he runs away his life is over . Then he gets the full sentance with no parole and a case for running away . Plus all costs .

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yeah as I said I'm no lawyer... my opinion is worth shit. I'm just saying, it has been done before.

But honestly even the guy who arrested him for blotters must feel bad about it.

Even here man I can walk into a rave party and I get dozens of people offrering me drugs of all kinds, you want to shoot yourself ? Thats as available as a pill around here, and they yell it openly.

What I mean is that there is people who are so confident they are safe here that you enter the place and they YELL : COKE ! EXTASY ! OPIUM !

In a public rave party where there could be any number of narcs.

There are even kids in there, they don't ask anyone if they're over 18, I call the bullshit rule.

If I was a narc I could easily get indeniable proof about people with a hidden camera and go in those places where they sell it to kids. If you have time to loose by pursuing the local blotter guy who sells a substance that can't really be addictive, then you're loosing precious time, if you are really trying to help the community.

My cousin that lives in the states told me things much worse there than here, I'm not surprised.

They even didn't take the opportunity to get to the higher distributing guy by buying some alot of times to establish trust, then catch the guy who sells the sheets, not the reseller.

I see nonsense, thats why I can easily see him walk out without even a fine.

I mean you get in a rave here, and theres a girl looking all glamorous surrounded by 4 big beefs, her body guards, and everyone at the party knows she's the big boss and holds all the pills for her resellers, 2000 people know that, yet we hear the next day they caught a guy growing 10 cannabis plants...

I just feel like saying, hey... are you waiting for congratulations here ?

DUH and RE'DUH.

nightfire

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Déc 2007
What spice says is your absolute best bet by a long shot mate! I myself have been through the court system here in Oz for drugs, (heroin trafficking, even though it was a pissy 0.1G/100mg rock to a "friend" who I think was helping the cops by posing as a buyer...) and that is EXACTLY what they want to hear. (What spice says about rehab, troubled times in your life, blah, blah,) but whatever you do, and I mean WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T lay it on too thick! The courts are especially sick of hearing these types of excuses now, because evreyone has been using them for years and although the judges, (some of them), may have actually cared about the average person on the street at sometime or another in their life, they are definitely getting sick of people "self medicating" and trying to fix the divorces, grief, loss, whatever, by using drugs. (Go and drink yourself to death as much as you like!! Fuckin' morons whoever makes these rules...)

But then SELLING them to other people to support their own habit!?!? If you had have been done with just posession, you MAY have gotten away with it completely saying these types of things, but because you have been caught selling, it is different. This is probably the only thing you have to worry about.
I personally think the best thing to say apart from what spice said, is that you were REALLY pressured into doing it! You tell them you didn't want to, but this guy kept calling you at all hours of the day and night, he wouldn't leave you alone because he "thought" that you knew someone who could supply these drugs, so he pressured you like crazy to get them for him.
(Just be careful that the cops aren't letting him off in return for dropping YOU in the shit!)

If they don't actually have the guy who you sold them to, (NOT the undercover cop, but the other guy), in court as a witness against you, and you know that they aren't going to call him as a witness in the case to testify against you at any stage, (your lawyer has rights to all of this information), then you can pretty much say what you want when it comes to him and how he "Just wouldn't leave me alone, and stop pressuring me your Honour..."

But yeah, tell them you were pressured, and maybe even felt ?"slightly"? threatened, especially by the "NUTCASE" that was driving around in the car with him! "The cop was being real pushy for it too!" (Get them thinking entrapment type thing maybe?)
Always go for the rehab!!! It beats the SHIT out of jail! If you HAVE to do one or the other, you know which one to choose right?!?

Whatever it is you decide to say/do, make sure they know you were being pressured into it and it wasn't something that YOU had setup trying to make money.
You gotta keep them away from the idea that you may have wanted to try and make money by doing this, and that was your SOLE interest in the transaction that day.
I really hope this helps, I feel sorry for ANYONE who has done time by selling drugs, unless of course they are NOT users themselves, and therefore don't give a rats hairy ass about the customer and what they have to go through to get that money to score, just to feel "normal". I FUCKIN HATE SCUMBAG, NON_USER DEALERS who are money hungry pieces of SHIT that prey on people with a drug problem. Someone who sells to a few others to support their own habit is another thing, but these ASSWIPE MOTHERSUCKING DIRTBAGS should be HUNG from the first available tree..

Anywayz, I hope it all goes well for you and I hope you don't end up doing any hard time. (Three months or more is TOO much!)
Take care, we'll be thinkin' of ya, and maybe even prayin a bit too! :wink:

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Well simple logic ; the guys knows he's wasting time on a blotter small scale reseller, while he could become a "hero" and secure his career by busting a REAL drug traficking network.

Thus ; feel bad.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"so he pressured you like crazy to get them for him. "

But again be carefull . Dont say anything untill your solicitor has seen the police files . You dont know whats in them . You dont know if any of it was recorded , and making provably false statements will definately get you BIG trouble .

For the same reasons DONT say anything about the pig who drove the car . You have no chance there even if it wasnt recorded . Theres 2 of them and one is a pig and only one of you .

Another thing to THINK about is to say the only reason why you know the guy is because he was your / the local dealer . But that means admiting you have comited ofences when you bought from him . And / or that you owed him money because he had layed drugs on you and that you got it for him to pay him back .

Thats all speculation and can back fire . I still think the best way is clean yourself up if you need to , get a job if you havent got one and go to therapy NOW .

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
GOD a dit:
If he runs away his life is over . Then he gets the full sentance with no parole and a case for running away . Plus all costs .

if he gets caught

its all about measuring advantages and disadvantages, risks versus benefits, etc

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"If he gets caught"

IF . Thats a nice sort of random speculation . Where is he going to go to ? Where is he going to hide ? This is reality not a bad "B" movie . One has to deal with things how they are and not live in a fantasy world where you wake when you wake up in prison one day . ( I`m not saying one shouldnt discuss leaving the US with ones solicitor . I`m just saying check it out properly and the concequencys before you throw your life away ) .

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
all im saying is that its an option to consider

I mentioned specifically that depends on each case, that he should see about his own situation, and that risks and benefits have to be measured, etc etc Im not advising anything rushed.

Anyways, one just cant know the exact outcome of things. Maybe the experience of a few years in prison and an arrest record after, for some type of people may be 'throwing life away' also, and maybe one instead can flee and continue his life with dignity in other ways and places. This does happen, you know, not just in 'b' movies.

REALTalK3

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2009
wow, thanks for all the replies. Some interesting post here. some are a little more whacky than others. ahah. Ill take all the advice I can get.
So i read that Spice was in the hole for a few years. That sucks bro. I just hope this doesnt end up fkn up my life.
So my minuim manditory could be a combo of probo and time inside?

thanks brothers

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
it depends. I got 2 years supervised for doing the same thing, except with 50 E's(avatar) which is also schedule 1..im in North Carolina.
it depends on your background as what they will do to you. Also the law concerning Lsd and what is considered Trafficking. Luckily for me 50 doses..which is how they measure the severity..wasnt trafficking. Im not sure about the ammount of doses for LSD.
My Suspended Sentence is 12-15 months, because of the help of my overpaid lawyer.
Im confident if you get a decent lawyer you will recieve similar punishment, with a clean background.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
we havnt heard from REALTalK3 for a long time.
i hope he's OK

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Maybe he pleaded guilty for greed. I think that's quite good with the courts. Worked for a lot of wall street guys.

"No your honor, I wasn't doing it for the drugs, I was just greedy for money!" - "Well, then, we can't really say anything against that, can we? Isn't anybody greedy for money? LOL" ;)