Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Humans are nothing but pigs.

give-in

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Mai 2012
Ever wonder when humans made the rule you can no longer stay in a dry, warm room unless you have MONEY. No MONEY no food HEY!

Well Just make sure YOU don't run out of MONEY because if you do you will FREEZE, STARVE AND BECOME TERRIFIED IN THE TRUTH.

I say Humans are pigs.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i totally agree... i think it's very sad, that the majority of the people is ruled by so damn egoistic and ignorant paradigms. it's simply the system they have subscribed to and have become slaves of the retarded and also evil programs of it...

to me it means how it's all becoming "reduced" to numbers in a very bad way... for the system the people are simply numbers and the system enforces its rules... also i feel like we are pushed like that into behaving like monsters that they are, how they want us to be.. so that we can't work together and be in peace... that's one aspect of the story that they don't want us to be able to go against them.... the freedom becomes more and more limited. and i really think we shouldn't let the mental limitations be pushed on us.
we can also be like a virus for the system if we don't just adopt and accept everything we are told. we are much more than they want to make us believe...

but yeah i also do think that not everyone is a pig. i have had that prejudice and at times it just seems like that, but it's not the truth that all are pigs.
well in some places there is a greater density of them so to say and in other places less..
what makes me most sad is that often it appears as if many can't even imagine it being different anymore... i say zombies, machines, the living dead and other monsters are "products of the system", if that's the right way to say it.
but i also have some hope and do think we can learn and use it for evolution also...

peace

Ouroboros

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
Braineater i found your post interessting in general, but i don't understand why you seems so... i dont know how to tell it in a soft way...depressed.

You seems like a pretty inteligent guy but your always complaining about usual shit of life.

Come on man you are bigger than that ( sorry for my poor english but i speak french )

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm thanks lol... i appreciate the encouragement a lot. well i guess the topic simply appeared to resonate a lot with my life situation or latest impressions etc etc or something like that.. however i also suppose you are probably right in the sense that my perception is sometimes obviously maybe focussed too much only on the negative... i'm trying to work more on myself for sure...

btw the video reminded me of TV people if that's the right way to say it... but it's probably a bit more complex... however basically it's just like the story of "animal farm". how the pigs try to take the power... hmm well i have come to the conclusion that a lot of the mainstream society is really evil and behaving like animals in a bad way...

peace

LysergicGanesha

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2012
You're a human too. This existence isn't always fun, but it is always profound. Reflect on the fact that out of all the... infinite possibilities, you were given an opportunity that most matter in the universe will never experience by being given consciousness on a beautiful planet. Just look up at the sky. There is wonder and beauty just in the air that you breathe. We're just animals, but everyone is just lost and feeling their way out. In the end, we all come to the same place. When you feel like other humans are being fools just remember your own foolishness. :)

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Humans can be as good as angels or as bad as devils.
I think that both kinds of humans exist in the world.
I agree that the majority of the individuals are devil like in the present world but there do exist a few good souls due to which this world is still running.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i have to agree with lysergic and green.

humans have proven that, although we may be the most communicably intelligent species on the planet, we are still all little children trying to learning the concept of "share" in the grand scheme of things.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Well, for me, the saddest part is when the humans do not treat their fellows as humans.
The concept of sharing is another thing which is really lacking in human beings (the majority of humans).
And that really hurts me as an individual. I personally believe that one should help others as much as possible. One should create comforts for others rather than discomforts. :|

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
give-in a dit:
Ever wonder when humans made the rule you can no longer stay in a dry, warm room unless you have MONEY. No MONEY no food HEY!

Well Just make sure YOU don't run out of MONEY because if you do you will FREEZE, STARVE AND BECOME TERRIFIED IN THE TRUTH.

I say Humans are pigs.

Yes money sucks and the elite crowd that runs things around the world are some of the worst examples of humans that can be found, but until we are ready to turn back the hands of time to say the 1700’s when we started this crazy thing called the United States we are stuck.

The truth is we can all make do with much less money when we stop wanting the things that are marketed to us. Try living off of the land for a while, eat fish, dear, and grow your own vegitables. That is what it would be like if there was no money. Money provides us an opportunity to own computers and pay for our internet connections. Until you find people willing to work for free this is the system.

Learn how to survive in the current landscape and don’t let the man get you down. If you ever end up in the wilderness adapt and overcome. It is not that hard if you put your mind to it. Just save some seeds so you can grow your own harvest!

Bottom line Give-in… don’t give in! We are humans we have the power to adapt!

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
GreenPalien a dit:
Well, for me, the saddest part is when the humans do not treat their fellows as humans.
The concept of sharing is another thing which is really lacking in human beings (the majority of humans).
And that really hurts me as an individual. I personally believe that one should help others as much as possible. One should create comforts for others rather than discomforts. :|

I hear ya! Someone once told me there is no excuse for bad manners. I carry that with me today and do my very best to practice it. I fail sometimes but in the end it all comes down to ELE! That’s right Everybody Love Everybody!!!!

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Mrjelly a dit:
I hear ya! Someone once told me there is no excuse for bad manners. I carry that with me today and do my very best to practice it. I fail sometimes but in the end it all comes down to ELE! That’s right Everybody Love Everybody!!!!

The message you carry with you is really great, that is, everybody loves everybody.
I believe that the world needs this today more than ever before.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
"turn back the hands of time to say the 1700’s when we started this crazy thing called the United States"

this goes back waaay farther than the US. you're talking about the inception of money. people too fucking lazy to contribute anything, taking advantage of a bartering system.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Not understanding the thoughts here but what I was referring to was the inception of the United States and my belief that the original concept of the states was one that had potential for a free and fair system. However one could say that what we have now is generally fair, we do live better than 90% of the people no the planet perhaps because of our ambition to have things like these computers, and cars, and... and... and...

However if you look back through the 200+ years our country has been recognized as a legitimate body you can see where we got sideways. The minute that we gave corporations the same inalienable rights as living breathing humans we opened the flood gates for corporations to control government. With the lobbyists essentially owning Washington at this point we have some real issues.

In the early days of our country when the people who wrote the Deceleration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights before power and corruptible greed were allowed to take root, people from everywhere had a real shot at living in a utopian society, so yes turn back the hands of time to the LATE 1700's and start all over again is a metaphor for what needs to happen to get things straight. I am not sure if you have ever lived in a 3rd world country but I have and let me tell you even with all its problems, the U.S. is still the best place to be. That is if you like to live where people don't throw there trash on the ground and L.A. has air that is cleaner... The politics in many other nations and the way people are treated (By there own people) is atrocious, crime rates are extremely high, and the price of life is literally penny's on the dollar.

If you want a free and balanced society the best form of government is a democratic society (I know we have a Democratic Republic) and one that doesn't rely on an electoral for presidential elections (like we have now)... it is because of my belief in the documents that were written to form the U.S. that I say going back to the 1700's, I truly love the ideas that our country were founded on. I just think we last touch with our government and allowed it to be manipulated by some bad people.

Just my opinion and as BD said... I may be right or wrong!

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Mrjelly a dit:
Not understanding the thoughts here but what I was referring to was the inception of the United States and my belief that the original concept of the states was one that had potential for a free and fair system. However one could say that what we have now is generally fair, we do live better than 90% of the people no the planet perhaps because of our ambition to have things like these computers, and cars, and... and... and...

I am not sure if you have ever lived in a 3rd world country but I have and let me tell you even with all its problems, the U.S. is still the best place to be. That is if you like to live where people don't throw there trash on the ground and L.A. has air that is cleaner... The politics in many other nations and the way people are treated (By there own people) is atrocious, crime rates are extremely high, and the price of life is literally penny's on the dollar.

+1

I agree with this one hundred percent, I'm living in a third world country and I'm experiencing the drawbacks first hand. This is coming from a person who has traveled to many developed places in the world including United States several times. Thankfully even though I come from a backward country my standard of living is comparable to that of the people in United States, but there still are loads of other issues out here.

You guys in the United States don't have any idea how easy you have it. With a simple job in Walmart you guys can afford comfortable food, clothing, shelter and maybe a car. Most of the time nobody will fuck around with you and you will have your freedom and personal space. Out here most of the people are struggling to put bread on the table for all three meals of the day and are living in tiniest of apartments without much privacy. Financial problems are very common here, but there are IMMENSE cultural problems as well. The common people here are very close to their animal nature, they're crass and crude and lack mannerisms. There is immense sexual repression here, which makes life very dull. People are like robots, they earn their Engineering/Accounting/Management degrees and head out for jobs at the age of 21 years, extremely few are allowed to follow their passions. At the age of 21 years most guys and girls don't have any experience in sex or relationships, which shows what a bland life they are leading, by 25 the girls get married and the guys at the age of 28 usually these are arranged. You have more of a chance at self actualization and following your passions in a country like United States than in third world countries. In 3rd world only the privileged few have hobbies, for the rest it's all work and feeding the family.

The politicians here are mostly criminals with large amounts of black money stored in foreign bank accounts. Corruption is rampant here in the entire hierarchy of government organizations and there is a lack of transparency. The companies here are less about innovation and function more like sweat shops. You Americans should be grateful you had the opportunity to elect a president like Obama who does not come from any elite background but purely by his own achievements and has the necessary powers to make a change.

Pollution is so horrible in most metros that you cannot travel without air conditioning to majority of the places. Garbage bins arise out of nowhere and crap is thrown randomly on the streets. There are poorly managed trucks, two wheelers and cars which emit massive amounts of pollution increasing the carbon footprint. You should see the public hospitals in my country, they're a joke.

A huge population makes it hard for people to respect each other, many of them hate each other with differences in religions and views (Religion is obsolete IMO anyway). People are treated badly at the workplace and going to work everyday can be hell.

I'm only stating the negative points of third world countries to make you westerners realize how easy you have it there. Change is happening all over the world and that includes backward countries. The economy, innovation, technology, medicine and education here is developing, so is the tourism, let's hope that the population starts decreasing slowly and the few beautiful natural spots here are preserved.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
All the points have been very rightly described by "toogoodforyou". I think that his post is extremely deep and says a lot.
It is almost impossible to understand the miseries of others while you are in comfort. Until and unless you yourself are in such a situation, you do not know what it actually means to be in misery.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Well well well ! How strange but true !
Throughout while we are young, we try to earn as much as we can, at the cost of our health even.
And throughout our old age, we spend the same money (which we earned being young) on regaining our health.
:|