Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Huge shrooms

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Man this is my 6th (!) flush and I got these two huge shrooms + 2-3 "normal sized" shrooms. This is crazy haha!! :lol:

giantshroomsab4.jpg

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
sorry, they are teriffic!
hope i will grow ones in the near future that will (in de buurt komen van jouw grootte)....... sorry, lack of english language knowledge...

a true picture to frame for on the wall^^

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
Heh, real nice ones :p
I wouldn't dare to eat them, such lovely pieces of art =)

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
wow, nice!
this year I tryied growing from micelum "cake"for second time, (first time it was a disaster)
this time outdoor( in a hole in the grownd under a fruit tree) and the resolts was almost the same size caps and not so long but thicker stem..

unfortunately I dont have a digital image..

p.s. Seems like bigger shrooms have stronger effect taken in same gramage

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
i think i read somewhere, that the larger size only makes the %tage of the active compound less a gram.
but if someone knows that this isn't true, please comment, for it is interesting to know, allso because i will start trying to grow shrooms again.

and some other questions, regarding this subject, at what size do you harvest (i mean 50%, 70% or 100% of how big they can get?) other growers harvest your shrooms?
most people do it just before the veil snaps, right?, because when they have let they're spores fallen, you don't get any more flushes?

dank u ^_^

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Thx guys!! The thing is that the shrooms grow larger for every flush. These last two harvests has been almost only giant shrooms lol but they're fewer tho. Doesn't matter. Time to make new casings. I've got sporeprints from my 2nd and 3rd flush so I'm good to go. :lol:

Spidi a dit:
Heh, real nice ones :p
I wouldn't dare to eat them, such lovely pieces of art =)

That's why I immortalized them by taking this picture. They're truly beautiful. I've never had such love towards mushrooms. But then again other mushies doesn't make me feel just as good as the magic ones. :twisted: