Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

HPPD

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
i have this. glad im not alone.

Symptoms Ive noticed include:

Flashing lights randomly like spots. Greater or lesser degrees at different times. Sometimes when eyes open sometimes when closed.
Things move that arent moving.
Random things out of the periferal of my vision though now the boundary has been getting closer to center. Used to be real perifey like had to turn my head to check but now its like a good distance more towards the middle.

Trails like lights/colors bleeding across something.

Sometimes I get the thing where you look at something and it just seems 'wrong'. Like you know it is what it is but there is something wrong with it and you cant figure it out. Usually goes away after a bit.

I have noticed though a lot of this stuff also interacts with my spiritual perceptions. Frequently the periferal stuff comes from a spirit or being interacting with me trying to get my attention/annoy me. A few times Ive noticed the flashing lights (not floaters, have them too) are actually my perceptions of spirits in the spiritual realm. Generally blue/white are human/angel and red are demonic. Generally the size indicates how close or how intense.

Spiritually I have a concept called 'spiking' which is where someone or something sums up all of its spiritual energy and channels it into something all at once. Kind of like a kama-hama-ha thingie from dragonball. Throw it at yourself or someone or something else or just slam it into the ground or whatever and have it go psycho. I use it when I wanna bait out the demonic in the area and deal with them cuz they are like moths to a flame with that stuff. Stay on target type shit.

Well if someone or something spikes their glow off the lights gets brighter more intense and I can sometimes discern from a distance that they are spiking and want my/someone's attention. I usually go check it out though if its red I use more caution.