Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to kill Capitalism

dennis1978

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2009
I agree again with IJC,

we won't outlive earth.

We are also not an intelligent species at all.
We get our energy from the most BASIC resources available for example.
That so fucking "cavemen", it's just sick.
That alone says it all.

True intelligent species would get their energy from the sun,
air, zero point energy by this time in this space.
We have had more then 2000 year time to get it right, but we will never get it right.
Not anymore.

We are pretty dumb if you ask me.

We were on the moon, but what happened since?
The space station is laughable and will prove worth exactly nothing.
It's like a bus station no bus ever get's too 'cause nobody lives there,
but needs to be manned for some undisclosed reason.

That station did already prove that men can't live in space without constantly exersicing,
leaving no time to work or anything else pretty much, and will still make them VERY weak
when returning to earth. LoL
Where they THEN need months to recover.

It's still a nice dream though, thinking about living in outer space :)

As it is now, a human can travel a max. of about ten thousand miles per hour in a rocket,
which will get us exactly nowhere.
Depending on where you want to go, we may assume that's not a good thing.

Then, if we actually did get to mars, which we won't,
we can't populate the planet for many reasons.

One being that human fetus need gravity, and without it, like IN SPACE
it will develop hands on their legs, and feet for ears and all sort of cool things :)

No. Living in space won't happen for us.
We first HAD to learn to live here, and time has proven we weren't able to.

Also, we cannot outlive one more extinction level event,
like what hapepend to the dinosaurs, for example.

It did happen to us in the past aswell, you know.
There is lot's of proof for that.
One being complete races and civilizations that just vanished.

But one is more obvious, and tells us we are almost doomed.

Let's take a group of 100 monkey as example, because they are pretty much like us:
THEIR dna, in that one group of 100 apes, is more different compared to ALL PEOPLE on this planet.

So this means we already have been wiped out almost,
and had to start from scratch at one point in this time.
That few suvivors, is where we all come from.
And that's a problem...

We cannot outlive one more such an event, then it's done.

And one will come, sooner then you might expect.
Some are aready overtime.

Know what a caldera is?
There is one bubbling up in the americas.
If that goes, well, then we have big trouble on little planet.
Probably a winter will evolve from it due to ash clouds which block sun.
Plants won't grow anymore, animals will die, humans will die...
Water will be polluted with all sorts of chemicals.

But then again, if it does happen,
nature will hopefully get rid of the fascist police state that is called the united states,
and that would be pretty awesome if you ask me :)

I hope i haven't offended any nice american citizens.

But anyway;

Asteroid impacts. They are a long time overdue already.
Ane we can't even protect our asses from that.
Yeah, we are really smart...

A few heavy generic H. bombs like the russians once set off can do it aswell.

Solar flares?
They will fuck us up really good.

And the list goes on...

I don't know, but the future is not looking bright.
Not without drugs in my system anyway...

Like 2pac said:
"I see the future and it's hopeleeeeeeess..."

Also, this just is pretty much one problem;

The problem lies also with that goddamn capitalists, globalists, bitches, illiminati, whatever...
History WILL repeat itself. The last one was hitler, now there is obama with his obama "jugend".
And obama"stasi".
And "nazi checkpoints".
And nazi concentration camps.

Even hitler set up a 9/11 thingy once. Not with planes, just an inferno in the parliament building.
He also THEN allowed himself to change laws. LoL.

It is EXACTLY the same in the states, as then in germany.
Probably, because the same puppet masters control it...

Waky waky people. There is little time left. :)

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
dennis1978 a dit:
it will develop hands on their legs, and feet for ears and all sort of cool things :)
This just means we cannot live in space with our current knowledge and technology, but what if humans learn how to generate a gravitational field? Just because we encounter obstacles trying to leave Earth doesn't mean it's impossible.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
_Avatar_ a dit:
dennis1978 a dit:
This just means we cannot live in space with our current knowledge and technology, but what if humans learn how to generate a gravitational field? Just because we encounter obstacles trying to leave Earth doesn't mean it's impossible.

there isn't gravity in space, but there is on other planets.

but that's off topic :p

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
There is gravity in each and every atom. It's what keeps the nucleus and electron together.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
@Realistdude: greed does not equal human ambition. They are similar, I agree, but still far from being the same.

Anyhow,
I think it's futile to even dream of 'killing' capitalism. It may die, but only if we humans as a species finally recognize the problems of this ideology collectively. Which would be a tedious process, and won't likely happen over just one generation. I think the only thing we can do is accept the fact that the world was built like this around us, and all we can do is things like Dennis suggested. Just try not to support the system(quite hard though I have to say). And eventually capitalism may dwindle, there is no guarantee however that the next ideology will be that much better. To some extent we are just dealing with the less desirable of human traits, and they may be impossible to overpower.

Also I would not dream too much of utopia, thus far we are not capable of producing a world that's anything close to what I consider utopia.

I think the true source of the problem may just be that there are so many of us, and there simply isn't a humane way to deal with this. All we can really do is try to prolong the inevitable: the collapse of our civilisation.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
you guys really prove we are dumb lol.

you can make "gravity" with a centrifuge... That really wouldn't be a problem in space, and give me a day I could calculate how you would go about doing that so we would have "artificial gravity".

Secondly, you can go as fast as you want in a space ship* see next 2* - you just can't accelerate past a certain limit - or your heart will have too hard a time pumping blood.

thirdly why couldn't we populate mars? It'd be pretty easy, we would just need alot of wind turbines.

The reason we can't leave our solar system is because of general relativity... go a certain speed and the microwave background turns into uv background or worse x-ray, or ... worse.. gamma background lawls your dead.

everything you've stated could be over come with the technology we have now, it's just that nobody wants to fund it.

and then theres the relativity... that we CAN'T beat.

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
Capitalism has created the most inequality of any system, BUT also the most prosperity - which of course if also the reason for the inequality. Even the people with the least money in the western world have access to things humanity couldn't dream of not that long ago. Frankly it's the best system so far - although of course not perfect.

Edit: Actually, I think one reason that capitalism works is that is manages to harness human selfishness. We are all selfish and therefore work because we are motivated by greed (we want to make money), but since we are taxed on our income we all end up contributing towards a commmon good. Something bad, turned to something good.

dennis1978

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Jan 2009
LoL

IJC, you mostly talk about yourself, we can pretty much ALL assume? :lol:
You can't just call people dumb, that says more about your level of thought
then that of others. LoL.

But anyway;

i was talking about earth gravity.
If you spin the space station fast enough you have something like a simulated gravity.
We think we can do a lot, but it's all theory.
Why isn't it there yet, if it is that simple?
If IJC can do it, then how hard can it be?

Things need to get tested though, which will take a few generations at least...
LOL!

We are not going to live in space.
We are NOT magically, all of a sudden going to invent something really beautifull FOR US ALL,
which can help US ALL outlive this planet and move on.
It will never happen.

It still cots like 10 million per head to even get into the stratoshepere and experience weightless-ness.
0 gravity.
That how "far" we are now.

We can do a lot on paper, true.
But that's the same cheap worthless shit as talk...

The end is already near,
i am not a doom thinker, but that's what it is.
I will keep smiling untill my end though and i want to see the capitalists die,
don't get me wrong. I will fight untill the end, and keep hoping for better untill then...
Because yeah, also i like to dream about living on some planet, in peace. :)

The thing with all these problems is like with the most gruwesome people on earth,
like who lock up a little girl, rape her forever and raise her kids in the same cellar?
That' type of sicko's?
You know about them as soon as they get caught.

Tell people about those sicko's "before they ever existed" and they don't believe you!
That's how people work...
They NEED to see it and / or feel it before they can actually believe it.

Same fucking thing with this; everyone will know and believe, when it happens.
When the dollar is goone, then will will start to believe.
When there is one government, then they will start to believe.
Then they wil stand there, scratching their head like a fucking monkey,
STILL thinking about what happened. Thinking about how can this be :S

That's people for y'all.
Not any sooner will people understand. MOST people don't want to see it, or know about it.
Or are just to dumb to understand it...

I know enough who do know though, and who DO understand...
A lot of american people, hate their country. Their fascist goverment,
everything, but they can't do anything. It's so fucking sad...

But that few individuals are like drops of water in the dessert...
And we need more of them...

:)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
dennis1978 a dit:
Why isn't it there yet, if it is that simple?
If IJC can do it, then how hard can it be?
It still cots like 10 million per head to even get into the stratoshepere and experience weightless-ness.

Answered.

The problem has a simple solution, there is no incentive [now] for the pres or gov to make this.

I wasn't trying to be offensive, I'm not proud I know about centripital force. It's just the hammer and chisel of the university.

We have a few hundred years left man, my doomsday prediction is 2055, but that would be for the majority of the population - we aren't going to get wiped out. But if we do - we were a fat dumb and happy race. Beautiful in our ignorance, our intelligence, our blindness - yet grotesque in our reign and selfishness.

space travel is easy. Getting somewhere, though, requires speeds we can't get. Ho'Well!

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
centripital = centrifugal, as in "a centrifuge". spins things really fast in a lab the "gravity" from that separates different densities from one mixture. EDIT* that's the kind of force at hand, no? things being pushed to the outside, not being sucked into the middle like real gravity

why do you say 2055?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah stop worshipping that eye in that pyramid on that dollar bill!!! make the world a better place and after that phrase i prefer mostly the question where to start doing that. well i would suggest to start with yourself indeed!!!

btw black holes spin very fast indeed... so fast, that they trap the thing you would think to be impossible to be trapped: the fastest visible force around which is light and 300 000 m/s is fast yeah...

peace :weedman:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
by 2055: no more oil, meaning all the co2 we could possibly burn off is burned, representing the earth's CO2 continent millenia ago - global warming to a tropical point everywhere.

TBH I don't think global warming is going to destroy much - the equator won't get much hotter - the earth has a beautiful AC unit, it's called evaporation and condensation, i.e. rain. Meaning jungle type rain everywhere.

Beyond the CO2 emissions, high tides will cause alot of people to move inland, this will be 2030 ish. This will cause massive density, but also extreme pollution to oceans. Drinking water will almost all come from distillation of sea water, and will become increasingly more expensive and difficult due to high concentrations of toxins. Not to mention the increase in toxicity of the ocean via reverse osmosis (Clean water inland = dirtier water out).

BEYOND that, meteors, cosmic rays, sun rays, etc have a good chance of hitting us by then. Volcanoes and earthquakes, undoubtedly going to happen.

Basically our population will just need to be balanced to equilibrium with the planet. We aren't going to kill the planet - the planet may kill us. God damn I wish the brazilian rain forest was sacred though. That shit may disappear.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
ok, just wanted to make sure your still there. (rationally) :lol: some people...

i changed my post to better convey what i meant. i didn't mean that centripetal force was a spelling error, although i must admit, before posting in this topic, i thought it was. posting high...