Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to get the best Kratom effect

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I realized yesterday night that you need to do one thing to get the most effect from a high dose of Kratom: you have to lie down and close your eyes.
I have had 2g of the 15x extract yesterday (in 3 doses over time) and first I was a little disappointed with the effect, even after smoking a cigarette (which also boosts the effect for me). But then I lay down on my bed, closed my eyes and after a few minutes I was in a state of "dream meditation" which was undescribably good. I stood up in between to change the music and I felt that when I was standing/sitting with my eyes open the effect wasn't much more than a little "stoned" feeling plus slight nausea from time to time.
I lay down on my bed again and after a few minutes I was back in an opium-like state.
I was able to stay in this state for hours - I didn't fall asleep until like 4 a.m. (Kratom tends to keep you awake).

So, for anybody who thought Kratom wasn't working, this is worth a try! It was more than beautiful!

P

pandora

Invité
I always got very thirsty on kratom.
Doesn't anyone else have that

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I dont know what are you thinking of booze and some benzodezepins.Mix this and high opium state will form-alternatives for thaking streets metadone,morphin,heroin or making tea from poopy heads--Try poopy heads tea(15 poopy heads and straw)TRUE HEDONISM.Thont be offended-just aj tip to get opium high

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I dont know what are you thinking of booze and some benzodezepins
I have had a small bottle of Tavor once (Lorazepam) but I never used more than one pill at once because it was only like 10 pills and I took them to be cool for job interviews. I can imagine that it's quite nice with booze.

The best opioid and alcohol high I had a few years ago when on new years eve after lots of alcohol a friend of mine suddenly put a big bottle of Valoron (Tilidine) on the table. It was quite nice... it was a big apartment where other people lived as well, one of them came to the livingroom with friends I had never seen. I talked to them for about an hour (or they only talked to us...) but I never once looked at them because I was too lazy to turn my head. Crazy...
Valoron also contains an antagonist (naloxon) which is supposed to suppress the opioid effect, but it's still very effective (at least with alcohol!)

I'm gonna try opium poppy tea somewhere in the future, when I have some space to grow them. I really don't want to try any stronger stuff because I'm easily addicted - when I have a nice substance I will use it. No chance trying to stop me ;)

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Does anyone has an experience with smoking kratom? Is it possible/effective?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Does anyone has an experience with smoking kratom? Is it possible/effective?
You can feel the effect from smoking Kratom, but it's not stronger than when you eat it. Actually you can get a much stronger effect when you eat it because you can't smoke as much as you can eat :)