Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How old were you..

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
12 alcohol + cigarettes
18 weed + hasj + mushrooms
20 XTC + speed + N2O
22 Cocaïne
29 Methylone

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
first beer at 14 i guess? first joint at something like 16, mdma and mushrooms at 18, lsd at 20, dmt, salvia, N2O, methylone and mescaline at 22...
next: various research chemicals starting at 22 ;) :grin: :high:

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
never drank or smoked anything untill i was 17 and a half

then dropped some lsd in school ;) sunshine acid
wasn't very potent acid , compared to 3 weeks ago but still interesting.

Redmar

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Mai 2005
10/11 Alcohol
11 cigarettes
14 weed + hash
16 mushrooms + xtc

Yeah, I started pretty young :happy3:

esin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2004
Cigs and booze at 14; weed/hash and caffeine at 15; mushrooms at 17; mdma and LSD at 18; methamphetamine, amphetamine and cocaine at 19; mescaline and DMT at 20; kratom and poppies at 21.

I got addicted to cigs, can't function without the good ol' espresso and have a daily hash/pot habit (funny to notice all my addictions are legal, socially accepted drugs and one, while illegal, is considered a 'soft' drug).
I find coke and amphetamine to suck big time. Meth can be fun at times tho.

Hey Snapinho, how's methylone? Have been curious about it lately...

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
methylone felt like a nice calm alternative to mdma, of which i've gotten kinda tired. done it few too many times i guess... tried methylone only once, when it was still legal in smartshops here. was so much more expensive than one good portion of mdma but at least it felt like one of the first times of trying x :grin:
it does last a lit shorter and the comedown was pretty immediate and leaves ya kinda dull (comparable to mdma but a bit faster)
the feeling itself is a little easier, not as much ups and downs and not that artificial smile stuck to your face. more constant.
if it were as easy available as mdma it would be a good alternative, but well.. i guess from now on it's a lot harder to get, at least here in the netherlands...

SauhuSanttu

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Jan 2005
12 - Sigarettes and alcohol
13 - Smoked my first joint on my thirteenth birthday. :eek:oo:
14 - Strated smoking hash on dayly basis.
16 - Tryed some amphetamine. I Havent took it since. :sick:
17 - Mushrooms, ecstacy, LSA, DXM, Kratom and some other herbs. I also Stopped smoking hash on dayly basis.
Now i´m 18 and this year i have tryed LSD and 2C-E once and Ayahuasca twice.

Kitiem3000

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mar 2005
7 - cigarettes
14 - Alcohol
17 - Joint, spacecake, mushrooms

planning on trying Slavia and LSD in the nearby future.

Razputin

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2005
14 cigarettes, alcohol and joints
18 only smoking hash
19 still searching for expansion of the mind...(not much success on lsd or mescaline) :confused:

solid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2005
Hmm, let me see. Alcohol first at 5 or 6 (I stole a glass of newyears champagne when all adults were to drunk to notice :alc:) Cigs first at 11 (I stole a cig from my dad, I smoked it and got really sick) Later when I was fourteen I smoked cigs and ciggares but only for a couple of weeks. I just bought a stash and smoked it all up. I didn't buy new tobbaco. I also did weed at 14 for the first time. And at 15 I used used nutmeg shrooms and LSA. Thats about it I guess.

LuciferII

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Juin 2004
13, started continuous use on alcohol, cigarettes and products of marihuana. 14, lsd, continuous use of speed which took about 1year. 15, coke. 17, amanita, psilocybe, lsa, stopped drinking. 18, dxm, various research chemicals. 19, still goin'.

Majak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2005
10= alcohol
12= weed
13= cigarettes
13= inhalants (I don't do them any more, I used computer duster)
13= perscription drugs
14= methylamphetamine (also a perscription drug...but one of the best! very harmful though)
14= salvia

-Majak :guitar:

G

Invité
14=cigarettes and rarely alcohol
15=weed almost on daily basis + 1 time opium
16=mdma 1st time
17=cocain 1st time(never again since)+ salvia + hawaiien baby woodrose + meth 1st time(never again since)

I would still love to experience lsd.

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
8 Alcohol
12 Weed+Hasj
13 cigarets (because i didn't had weed at the moment)
15 xtc, shrooms
17 coke
18 MDMA

It's young but I keep it controlled. I even stopped smoking cigarets :p

DrDreez

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Juin 2005
The pure powder kind or liquid i can't remember. It tastes awfull no doubt about that! I licked it from a girl's pinky-finger at a party. MDMA is the stuff that's in XTC pills that makes you happy :grin: unfortunatly the pills on the market these days contain lots of speed.

esin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2004
'Liquid X' is usually GHB and not MDMA.

Pure MDMA is a crystal which kinda resembles whitish (instead of colorless) chunks of table salt crystal. Tottaly different effects than the pills. Just crystal clear euphoria, empathy and :heart:

Pills are not MDMA anymore. They're mostly made of nasty body oriented jaw clenching chemicals.
I doubt it's even real amphetamines (speed). Prolly caffeine and ephedrine, perhaps with a pinch of the MD's or speed for the euphoria.
Just thinking about that shit, and how many i used to eat in my day gives me the creeps.

G

Invité
14 Alcohol
15 Chamon
15 After chamon i smoked cigarrets

Tomorrow 16 and no more drogs than CHamon.