Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how old are you?

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
twenty
i've felt older than my age my whole life though, dont know why that is

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
turning 26 in a few weeks, it's nice how my mind can let go of now seeming trivial stuff easier with each age

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
53 .

Dont trust anyone over 16 . They are either pigs , normalo clones or brain dead .

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
GOD a dit:
53 .

Dont trust anyone over 16 . They are either pigs , normalo clones or brain dead .
which are you?
i'd be brain dead

cellcommunity

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
27 in a month

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
a quarter of a century has passed and the world still hasn't gotten rid of me :lol:

TwymX

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Avr 2008
20. About to turn 21.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
restin a dit:
Brugmansia a dit:
really? To be honest, that's the biggest surprise for me :wink:

I clim in trees and act like a monkey, I still play casual football on a court in my spare time and I look at girls who carry the beauty of green youthfulness with them.

But that ugly warehouse paper with my name in capitals on it, says I'm 25 this year.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
:lol:

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
I am 22.

Remedy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Avr 2009

good to see a couple people my age in here! especially ones whom I thought were much older than me and who i am like minded with.

those who are 20's and younger, its good to see that our whole generation isn't sucked into the mainstream consumerism mind f*ck.

those of you who are pushin 40 or higher, some of you have helped me quite a bit and I truly appreciate your help, and the others who can remember grateful dead shows, maybe going to see the beatles...basically living through the 60s/70s...I envy you.