Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how often do you eat shrooms?

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
"The gnomes have invented a new way to say hooray"?

The original Pink Floyd lyrics of "The Gnome" go "and then one day, hooray, another way for gnomes to say - hoooooooray!"

And then there's the interview with (or lecture by?) Terence McKenna where he says "When you burst into this space, there's a cheer! Pink Floyd has a song, 'The gnomes have learned a new way to say Hooray.' Then they come forward and tell you, 'Do not give way to amazement. Do not abandon yourself.' You're amazingly astonished."

And then there's also a track by Shpongle called "A New Way to Say Hoooray!" where they sample McKenna. Sounds pretty cool, you can listen to that part of the track http://www.gwebspace.de/thereal/shpongle-mckenna.mp3

G

Invité
I have found that if you would want to do acid and shrooms within a week, take the shrooms first. Because there more picky with other substances in the body the acid (although so it seems)

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
BridgeUnder a dit:
tryptonaut a dit:
And then there's also a track by Shpongle called "A New Way to Say Hoooray!" where they sample McKenna. Sounds pretty cool, you can listen to that part of the track http://www.gwebspace.de/thereal/shpongle-mckenna.mp3

Dangit I wanna hear the complete track now! :)
Uhm any way to get this?
PM me if necessary. :)

You're completely right m8 lol it's "learned" and not "invented". I happened to listen to that lecture of McKenna. My bad. I just thought he said invented.
:oops: :)

*EDIT*

Here's the complete T.McKenna DMT lecture.

http://www.calgary.indymedia.org/media/ ... knowledge/

Enjoy.. ;)

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
i think he means the song

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
BridgeUnder, I think you can get a complete preview of every shpongle album on bittorrent (search isohunt, for example).

However you should get the album legally if you like it. The label needs your contribution, it's not big busiiness, it's only a small psytrance label!

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I think I do shrooms about once a month or sometimes a month not and then 2 times in 1 month.. but theres no real schedual for it... its more what the day brings :p
and I definitly notice a tolerance difference
cause nowadays if I take about 15-20grams fresh thats a really low dose for me ..
and I hardly notice anything from that
while the first time I did shrooms that same amount cannot even be topped now with 40 grams fresh
and yes on torrents u can find all u want of sphongle :) and more

G

Invité
ProStoner a dit:
and yes on torrents u can find all u want of sphongle :) and more

And then search your ass off to find someone with a creditcard to get the cd, or go to a good local recordstore where they can order it, 'cause twisted needs the money. There are so much good albums on twisted like a flock of bleeps by younger brother (Simon Posford(Hallucinogen/Shpongle) with Benji Vaughan(Prometheus)
It's the best for tripping!

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Wow.. some ppl really use it a lot.. (not too much though ;x)
I use shrooms ... once a month, maybe a bit less. I still think it's rather heavy stuff in comparison to some Salvia of chunks of grass.

Btw: Isn't it bad to have more than one mushroomtrip in a month? I heard about something.. that you body will be more resistant to the psych. when you use it more often.

Cheers! :)

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
10-15 times per year.. depends on the quantity of the harvest