Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how often do you eat shrooms?

Noon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2006
I eat them weekly, sometimes dailey (after work). The amount that i eat is 1 little mushroom ( about 0,2 - 0,4 of dried cubensis). It just gives me a nice high, i love it.. especially when i go out for a walk on a sunny day. Could it be a bad thing, eating them regularly?

Do you eat them on a regular basis?

BooYa

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
i don't eat them often
maybe 2-4 times a year
i think its a more special experience when you dont trip to often
and a bad thing?i dunno probably for the brain a bad thing
not knowing reality anymore over time

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Last year I've eaten shrooms about 10 times, This year I plan to eat them only ocasionaly, like 1 to 3 times a year. every time I eat them for a good and strong trip, not to abuse them for just a nice high.

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I eat shrooms for about 8 times a year

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
something like 1-4 times per year ... (always for a strong trip)
so no personal experience with "that frequent" consumption

readme

Riddle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Avr 2006
Well, I eat once every month..

Took an overdose yesterday, I splitted one 2.0 gram dried cubencis with a friend. Then we took a walk in the forrest, it was beautiful.
After one hour when we arrived at home we took a mushroom each person, the clock was 00.00 My shroom was 2.0 - 2.5 gram. We did hot chocolate on it, wonderful taste. :p
Then we took another walk and smoked weed and so on.
When we arrived at home this time we thought that the time was about 05.00 am or something. But it was only 2 am and the effect started to get real high! I was so afraid of death that night, don't have any words more about it.

So, from now on there won't be much shrooms in the future.

May the shroom be with you!

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
4-5 times a year i order 2 portions of shrooms from ******* and i eat them when i'm in the mood.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Hum... at least 3-4 times a year, but can be more, depending on what I have or get.

Valalaladar

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
I do mushrooms 1-3 times a year, with a good preparation. And yesterday I had a really good trip.

The day before we jumped parachute. It was my second jump but I was scared like hell. Heartbeat went to 185 bpm and I had a adrenaline kick of my life. :shock: Went home and fell asleep instantly.

The next day we tripped on 15 gram dried cubensis with the two of us in my friends house. We run outside for about 15 minutes, took a shower and rested for an hour before we drank the tea. Then it started.

I saw all the colours of the rainbow and went totally crazy. I dived into life and into my trip with all I had. We had some matrasses on the ground, and when I jumped into it, I was jumping into the colours I saw. It was so ridiculous, i was ROFLMAO. I screamed and tear up the house. I loved life with all my heart. We found our friendship. We rocked the house. 8)

Free your fears, life is so sweet :D

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I try to have a good trip each month, sometimes twice a month (a higher dose, only sometimes a very high dose, like once a year when I found the courage).

Recently I had some shrooms each night on a rock festival in combination with beer, I don't know how much, just chewed on a few small pieces. It was nice and made me dance 'till dawn in the club tent (they had DJ's like the Chicks on Speed, good sound!).
I don't want to do that too often though, I feel kind of bad about it... I also felt bad every morning because of the alcohol... I'm getting too old for excessive drinking, I guess...

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
I haddem 4 times over a period of about 2 months.
I'm still doing trial runs though (low dosages).

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
tryptonaut a dit:
(they had DJ's like the Chicks on Speed, good sound!).

Lucky you ! I would love to see them !!

I trip about 5 - 10 times a year, about 40 grams fresh. More often in the summer then in the winter.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Mate, you probably discovered yours ego as to explain easyer like castle from Lego cubes branched and like in earthquake shaken.This can be for some one - like you - overhelming spiritual touch from spirits behind invisible curton or for some one BAD-DEADLY-BLACKISH MAGIC that touch your soul and rule is that psychodelics are out of futured plans-90% quit even with weed and throw themselves on booze with benzodeazepins or start with narcotics couse no bad staff comes with it, beautiful coocun of protection and happynes mixed with high feriytale euphoria.

When fear comes explore it-this is sign composed in your mind.Everybody expirienced that (read my Datura trip and thunk little about that). From time to time This Will Happen!, But what is the best part- jump in that hole which change yours personalaty in Psychodelic. From my XP this is happen to shroomeater hedonistic caracters loking for some thing to give them high. And they stop and trans to Dope. My tip is that you put little religion(minor ceremony) in taking process and study yourself dying from fear in altered state-tiny piece of soul transform in alter ego and cirtanly fear which you feed will explode in such thing that even expiriencer cant later describe that. Please imforme detailed personaly what do you think.See you in other theme, Sin Loi :D 8) :?:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Noon a dit:
I eat them weekly, sometimes dailey (after work). The amount that i eat is 1 little mushroom ( about 0,2 - 0,4 of dried cubensis). It just gives me a nice high, i love it.. especially when i go out for a walk on a sunny day. Could it be a bad thing, eating them regularly?

Yes it can be likely veary harmful for your mind and brain(I separate this two things.Shroom is like LSD and if you took it today you will need for similar effect at least 9-10days,two weeks are the best if you are opsessed with shrooms, but recomended rule is one month just like with ECS couse shroom drops serotonin level and loose powers.Try not consume it one whole half of year and it will knock you on ass, just like first time.But I know you!, shrooms are soo addictive and beautiful but you will need to wait couse patience is a virtue with gift at the end.And what you sad, one shroom every day-you are testing yours border to another land called PSYCHOSIS. Take other staff in cirlcle with pouses before decide off taking psilocin/psilocybin every day.All this is only my suggestion couse I am XP-NAUT, so please no offense. 8) :D

Noon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2006
@Goran.Hrsak

Yep...i will eat them twice a month. I know that if i withdraw from them for a while, the effect will be better.

Noon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2006
Noon a dit:
@Goran.Hrsak

Yep...i will eat them twice a month. I know that if i withdraw from them for a while, the effect will be better.

But what do you mean by this: "Take other staff in cirlcle with pouses before decide off taking psilocin/psilocybin every day."

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
No one ever experienced reduced effects after taking them often in a short timespan?

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Jakobien Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:23 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one ever experienced reduced effects after taking them often in a short timespan?

No , i did shroom twice in just 2 days ( i was young and stupid :lol: )
anyway the second time was much better and stronger than the first trip
but maybe it was the settle and the people i was the second time...

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004

I experienced that with lsd a few years ago. I only took smaller amounts by then (like half a "Hoffmann 2000", must have been in 2000 I guess...), but after a few days in a row I could take one whole Hoffmann 2000 and just be in a very very stoned condition. Nice but not so much trippy, only nicely stoned.
I don't know if this works for psilocybin the same way, I haven't ever had a lot of shrooms in a row. But recently, with very small amounts four days in a row I didn't really notice any tolerance (however I can't tell exactly how much I had each night, just chewed a few pieces until I felt like partying...)

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
I munch shrooms about 2-4 times/month. Last time was a monster-heroic dose. I took the 3 largest ones I had from my 4th flush. The largest one was about 20 cm long, hat was about 5 cm in diameter the stem was about 1 cm thick. The 2 other ones was about 15 cm long and had a hat of 3-4 cm in diameter. the stem was about 0.5 - 1 cm thick. I cut them down and put them in lemon juice for soaking for 15-20 mins. After that I poured some liquid honey in some water and put the cup in the microwave for 20 secs and then mixed it with the shrooms. Munch, munch, drink, drink. After 30 mins I was in shroom heaven! ;)

btw tryptonaut isn't it: "The gnomes have invented a new way to say hooray"? :)