Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How much for Peyote?

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
your english is getting better 8)

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
I've read somewhere that it doesn't matter how much you eat, it's how many days you wanna tripp, I don't know the correct dose for peyote but you can tripp like 3days.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Think that one adult sized Peyote (don't ask how much that weights, its about 10-15 years old and 7-10 cm in diameter) should be enough for one person for a good trip.

The long tripping I also heard about, these kind of trips can take over 2 days if more is taken.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
8) But this old and wise spirits where in greenhouse with temperature or clime like it is desert.10 watering per year,already each one have 24 to 30 flowering and grandgrandgrandgrand*.*sons about 60 in total number just like bomberski peyote picture! And thay are like tomatoes-little soft-unbelivebly beautiful and hipnotic propertis burs out from them!You cant put your gaze of them 8) :D [/img]

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I dont have photo right now but it will be here.Police bumped in my joint an search everything.Thanks to my mum she is wiccan, she hide everything.I was in jail for growing 5kilos of shrooms for 8months so I can not fuked up again cause I am still on PEROOL :!: (dont know how to spell that wright but you know what I think.)