Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How long have you been getting high and on what?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I cant say if your ripe enough to take drugs but you are both definately ripe enough to come here and ask questions , share your experiences and take helpfull advice . I`d rather that you do that and take responsibility for what you do and learn how to do it optimaly than just wander round the streets getting told shit by dickheads and fucking your lives up .

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
theres more to someone that its age GOD, I have been in «the streets» and trough a lot of shit that most people in their 40 have never experienced, we may be young , but that doesn't mean we are naive children .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
hippietrhggr a dit:
it helped me become a person not a thing. it rose my grades up i went from F to A once i started.
I'm glad to hear that. You've been lucky actually, for it can be risky to start smoking herb before age 15, or when not fully matured yet. There's a convincing study that suggests that even the good herb can have a negative effect on the developing brain.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" but that doesn't mean we are naive children" .

I dont think you are , i was saying something positive about you and that i`m glad your both here . The comment was aimed at someone else who had said something about the responsibility we carry for giving advice to you and about the laws that control this site . I would be prepared to get prosecuted for giving you advice rather than dismising you and your presence here and risking that you had any negative effects from your drug consumeing . You do it and anyone who wants to ignore your needs just because of your age is not acting responsibly .

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
toogoodforyou a dit:
2002 - 2009(maybe forever) Hash / Grass... Not on a regular basis. With breaks in between.

2005 - Ecstacy. 3 Pills in the whole year out of which 2 i did 2 nights in a row (Learnt my lesson)

2006 - LSD 1 time in the whole year and 1 XTC pill.

2007 - LSD. 4 times in the whole year.

2008 - MDMA + LSD 1 time. LSD again 2 times.

2009 - ( 1st Jan 2 Lines of Coke, didn't like the high. Stupid drug).
Gonna meet Lucy and Adam sometime during the year when i'm on a holiday :)

Forgot to add, in 2006 i did Salvia Divinorum 10x which my friend brought from the U.S.
It was quite a wierd experience cause many people around were not using anything and were completely sober.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
thanks for understanding GOD

pyschonauticks

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Fev 2009
9yrs Nicotine (not regularly, just every so often with friends cause we thought we were "cool")
13yrs Weed, Alcohol
14yrs Vicodin
15yrs DXM, Xanax, Oxycontin, Muscle Relaxers, Morning Glory Seeds, Salvia, Inhalants, Extacy, Cocaine (only three times, wouldn't recommend), Mushrooms, Hash
16yrs Nutmeg

I'm pretty sure that's all.
Still hoping to get my hands on some other psychedelics beside mushrooms and DXM.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
first blazed my first J in grade 9, - 2000
drinking (seldomly) - 2001
salvia, newyears - 2002-2003
HBWR(LSA)/Opium/panther caps/Blue lotus/Cannabis - 2004
cacti/ayahausca/mushrooms - 2006

now i stick mainly to mush/cacti/ayahausca/cannabis and the occasional opiate.

Different substances for different purposes. Dont just "get high" become "enlightened"

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
First time I was real drunk was in '92 (I was fifteen already!) when I downed a whole bottle of apfelkorn - some repugnantly sweet commercial mixture of schnaps and appeljuice with 25% of alcohol. It was fun, in the end I threw up on the sidewalk and fell asleep on a bench at a streetcar station.

I smoked my first cigarette in 1993 with the clear goal to learn how to smoke, because I wanted to try hashish. When I managed my first real drag of smoke down my lungs from the strongest cigarette in whole Europe (French Gitanes Mais) I realized that Nicotine was a pretty effective drug as well...

Tried hash once but didn't feel anything, tried again on another occasion and it really swept me off my feet at first - but then it was niiiice!

In '95 I first tried LSD (half a blotter), then ecstasy, then more lsd, then even more ecstasy. Also tired mushrooms the first time, took 1g good hawaiian shrooms, smoked good weed and then went to a club. Wrong decision, the night was horrible mostly, but taught me a good lesson...

Between '96 and '97 it all became more because I had finished school. I started smoking weed daily, got a bong. I started taking pills every weekend and sometimes in between. Did a lot of nitrous oxide, sometimes a little speed, but mostly pills and weed. New years eve of '97 I did coke the first time. Was amazing at first because I started off with huge line, felt like flying, couldn't feel my legs. Then later was relatively disappointed with the overall effects and the lack of longevity - I decided I like amphetamines better.

Somewhere in '97 I decided I had to stop with the xtc pills after I had taken 7 during the week from Sunday night till Thursday night. I had only realized it because there were only 3 of 10 left on Friday - all of which I took that Friday night, plus cocktails and beer for 50 Euro, then drove home with my car...

I had to compensate for the lack of xtc, so I started growing weed. Was much fun at first, but ended in myself smoking a huge bowl of weed for breakfast every day, ending up with an average consumption of 4g roughly.
I couldn't sleep without weed anymore, the only time I could sleep was when I smoked myself out of consciousness.
Got paranoid from the abuse at some point and had to stop.
Wasn't an easy time, so I retreated to alcohol and fluoxetine I got from the psychiatrist.

I caught myself slowly, changed my life, got another job, moved, had new friends who had never done drugs in their lives - or who had also quit.
Then I re-discovered psychedelics again (like 4 or 5 years ago) and I'm happy I did because the natural psychedelics like mushrooms and San Pedro can fulfill my urge for ecstasy while at the same time they are not addictive or harmful.
Oh, and I finally quit smoking last November :)