Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How is nature so perfect?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Dont pick at it , dont play with it THROW IT UNOPENED AWAY .

The jars were 100% sterile until I started to grow the mushrooms. They are now producing beautiful mushrooms, with no sign of contamination.(after picking the dot off the cake).

Can you see bacteria ? Or mold spores ?

Then HOW do you EVER know if there is bacteria or mold spores on your mushrooms if you cannot visiblity seem them.

PEACE & LOVE

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I heard this on a forum somewhere (Shroomery maybe) but like someone said earlier about the very large myceliium colonies.

Once the mycelium takes hold mold free it will continue to grow and grow and grow and get bigger. Year after year. If I remember right the mold is only an issue when the mycelium is just starting to grow and doesnt have a strong hold on its habitat to fight the contams.

Dont take this as 100% though.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Once the mycelium takes hold mold free it will continue to grow and grow and grow and get bigger. Year after year. If I remember right the mold is only an issue when the mycelium is just starting to grow and doesnt have a strong hold on its habitat to fight the contams.
I have heard this too. It is like a battle between the mycelium and the mold. And if your cake is producing mushrooms, that look 100% normal, one thinks that the mycelium is winning the battle.