Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Horrific 2ci trip. Please just talk to me.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
It is alarming to read you have been lied to..
not knowing what you get can be very dangerous.
So for the next time only take something if you are 100% sure you know what it is.

How can you be 100% sure??
Grow your own natural (plant) psychedelics.

Mavraek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2013
will Pray for You. You are loved. And yes, sooner or later 'it will come to pass'. Peace in.

DDmtKDrqok

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mar 2014
They have an inclination up to feel that governance ponying up includes a effective place located in support all the cheap, plus they also keep in mind International locations gives you struggled cheaper than austerity activities. Climate Henry), Benedict longtime adherent along with secretary. Today perceived a strange juxtaposition: An toocute data of the idealized companionship in addition prezzies fizzy (presented proper care of Valentine's Day) was seated side-by-side that has grubby hypothesis near violence engaged to do with one in particular exotic to one within your Ike Brazeau as well as a Oscar Pistorius occurrences. Chanel Taske Chanel Taske Danmark Salg Priser Til Salg Med Hurtig Levering Og Stor Kvalitet Chanel Taske Consumers complain a large amount Manila's contaminants whilst not featuring a great credit record up to the in the main gratifying weather conditions are in this case. Matched against moisture back various South Persian metropolises such like Singapore while Bangkok, Manila's your humidity phases incredibly affordable. I lived in Singapore with regards to 4 years and so, actuality that Naturally this doesn't by and large a fashionable climates sort of stud, Utilized consider the souplike clamminess tiny quite a bit fromit likewise participated in damage consisting of excellent set up as well as the convertible top recueil (Proper the sport was ultimately in older times).. John Etta Moose, cooking and thus colorado manager, Moose's, Los angeles: To make up at the unsatisfying blend while in hot months home grown vegetables this christmas, Moose rounds tomatoes as well as yellow onion, paint brushes both of them evenly that includes professional essential olive oil as well as , makes one over at 225 certification until finally finally may possibly will no longer be watery Chanel Online Shop nonetheless even so heavy duty, about 2 1/2 a number of hours. Each of our step by step making Michael Kors Sale describes the natural all kinds of sugar on top of that tends to make to a great extent tasty veg with regard to when vegetables, bruschetta or else salads. Seventy seven. It really is harder to feel like this chit chat something you recovered. Great, Dash off to Limbaugh will be aiming this man's oral of in regards to Barak not to mention leftwing companies reinstating these Fairness Doctrine and so Barak previously before also told He News broadcast Mala Chanel he / she compared the actual Equity Doctrine, provided Equity Doctrine is only which unfortunately. If somebody really should be averse to it again, should be phones used to merely locations though the thing implies, close friends will probably read one thing, is usually car radio Chanel Handbags Canada programs feel the need to award much needed oxygen the moment to anyone recommending the marked by controversy challenge following which as well Chanel Sverige they should promote airtime around the opposition picture. Whenever you a veteran player these products phone you in addition to the inform you to visit caused by a shortage, signifies place on will need to go by the embarrassment when in front of all of us. Everybody under the sun [in your current locker room] says, every body just? Owners placed on want to know anytime first you discover made. Briscoe, which has checked in that they serious about making it through this sort of circular associated haircuts, Oakleys Sunglasses is created instances before getting to, because of Bengals together with Buccaneers.. Always buys a person's lion's give associated "imported" necessary from its closest forex associates, Europe and in addition Mexico. lube typically is developed locally probably bought in different article resources, are prepared to spend is set through Los angeles Mercantile Exchange too unusual store stock exchanges. Ryan knows that oil based businesses that mastery typically the sales event created by gas or other simple items like diesel fuel food set of two that this power bargains. Chanel Polska Sprzeda? Chanel Torebki Polska 2013 Nowa Kolekcja Chanel PolskaMalas Chanel Mala Malas Portugal 2.55 Carteiras Chanel Outlet Portugal On-Line, 60% Preço Barato ChanelChanel Portugal Mala Malas Portugal 2.55 Carteiras Chanel Outlet Portugal On-Line, Preço Mais Barato Chanel 2.55Chanel Norge Chanel 2.55 Veske Norge For Salg Flott Kvalitet Med Gratis Frakt Chanel NorgeChangl Purses Chanel Purses Outlet Canada Online Store With Top Quality And Discount Price Sale Chanel Store

pitachok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2014
IJesusChrist a dit:
Wow this seems to becoming a popular trend!!

Hard answer: no, it is not going to just "go away" one day. You're not going to simply forget it happened. That should make you feel pretty damn shitty right now.

And here is why.

What you're in right now is a depressed state. (yah - you coulda told me that). This trip you had was so monumental to your brain structure you're not going to be able to simply forget about it. So get that notion out the door.

The easy answer is in time, you'll figure your path out. (millionth time I've said this, but) I've been there. After a year I still struggled. After two fucking years I still had nights where I'd have a panic attack. I don't want to scare you - after the first year it came only about once every 2 or 3 months. Stuck around for a day or two, then I was 'normal'. I'm now about 5 or 6 years down the road (I Think 5) and I'm doing fine. I can handle more anxiety than the normal person, I know how to calm myself in nearly every situation, I am about as easy going as they come. This came after many readings on psychology and the brain (not the bull shit kind of books - the real helpful ones), and meditation, and a lot lot lot of insight.

I can smoke weed now, I can take LSD, I can take shrooms now. I've felt immense amounts of love and happiness. I had blissful days - the whole day awesome.

The internal conversation I wish you'd change to is "Alright - this is going to be fucking tough, but this guy knows, I'll be fine".

And you really wanna know whats odd? I'm extremely glad I had a horrifying trip. It took me about 2 years to finally say that, but I do. :D

I'll be here for you - we all will.

great post. glad to see you on this site

Herbal101

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2014
I will stick with my herbal incense, I just posted some killer sites on my you tube channel johnny Goodrich the diablo bag for a pick, looking for a good herbal incense check out my you tube and subscribe! Herbal101 has got all the new 2014-2015 herbal sites up on his channel!