Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

hmmm. need some sex help

Spencer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2010
I will tell you I have never had a sexual experience while tripping. Mostly because I only do that kind of shit around my closest friends or at work at the haunted house. But I'd imagine sex on 2c-b would be the absolute awesome. It was like a mix of X and LSD for me. Great body high, wonderful colors, inhanced physical feelings.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Tiax a dit:
+1 for GHB, but avoid GBL.

That's for sure. However, from a juridical point of view, it wouldn't be a bad idea for many around the globe to posses GBL rather than GHB. GHB is by law considered as a drug from the same category as cocaine/heroin in many countries. While GBL is often just a legal solvent even in some countries with tight drug laws and heavy punishments. And since relatively huge amounts can be ordered for a low price it'll make a huge difference whether a liter GBL or GHB is found during a domiciliary visit.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
. You don't even know you're having sex.

Uh... yea, that sounds like fun. :?
:D

Although i'm not touching it ever again but XTC is truly a aphrodisiac, but since i loved it so much i started to abuse it, and you know, that's never a good thing.

Speed.... oh well, i won't mention it, but it does the trick, although, it's a nasty drug, i had fun with it, but in the end i wasn't laughing.

But i'd definatly agree with the others who mentioned XTC, but it's a really nasty drug, pure MDMA is much better, i don't really had any hangovers on pure MD either, well, not like XTC anyways, but i was always careful not to abuse it like i did with X.

LSD and MDMA combined, pure erotic bliss.

Actually LSD or Psylocybin on it's own are strong enough aphrodisiacs (for me), it's not necessary
to boost them imo.

Ah yes, Cafeine, nice and simple, it just gives that little extra.

A common thing indeed is, most of the time's it's hard to, euh... finnish, i dunno why that is.

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Ultima a dit:
yep, was just wondering what psychadellics work well to help ya keep on truckin while in the groove of things. not looking for any harmful substances.. like E or opiates.. any advice would be appreciated. thanks!

The very old goddesses and gods NAMES are connected with entheogens. As J.M.Allegro reveals in his book The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross, Aphrodite (from which we get aphrodisiac) and Dionysos --the god of ecstasy-- are both deeply connected with entheogenic vegetation, are the very entheogenic vegetation....So of course psychedelics have been connected with sexuality since ancient times

Wonder why you think E is harmful? As far as I am aware as long as treated with respect it isn;t harmful--though of course like any other drug buying it from the black market you cannot know exactly whats in it, unregulated

If I were you I would therefore try actual plants and fungi you can pick yurself which in my neck of the woods is magic mushrooms

From there you need to carefully plan the set and setting. You can play with this to your hearts content. You may want to have things and sensual triggers that will turn you on erotically, you could even have a images of Aphrodite and Dionysos :wink: , but also other erotic images and scents, music (Google music for entheogenic sex) that turns you on

You do not want to take TOO many shrooms so you can keep grounded. You are wanting to enhance you sensuality--so take enough for that. Then you need to understand that everything is erotic, and this is continuous when you begin foreplay with your partner, AND...importaly that it is not a need to cum. it can be very hard to cum on magic musrooms. May be this is because yur cumming al the time? So you need to be in the frame of mind and body that you'll are going to wallow in ONGOING sensuality--in ONGOING orgasm, where the climax is not at 'the end' but is here now, then, there. Sure when your really 'back to normal' you may feel the need to ejaculate but dont make it the be and end all---go with the flow of the erotic. THAt is more tantric