Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

HIV=AIDS? Watch documentary!

DOES HIV = AIDS? or is it a SCAM?!!

• Aids definetely kills people

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • I don't beleive we've been told the truth

• After watching the doc. I realised it's a SCAM!

• Nombre total d'électeurs

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Ok, I found a suitable host for the files.

Have a go at reading them, and make up your own mind.

[1] P. H. Duesberg. Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Correlation but not Causation.

[2] T. C. Smith, S. P. Novella. HIV denial in the Internet era.

[3] U. Schuklenk. Professional responsibilities of biomedical scientists in public discourse.

[4] J. Goudsmit. Alternative view on AIDS.

(edit): The host is not suitable at all !. It makes you install some software on your computer. Kango something. A big no no if you ask me.

Any suggestions for filehosts that keeps the files for quite some time, is free, and does not force-feed executables ?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I don't want to defend the common knowledge about hiv and aids because I know shit about it (basically just what you see on tv and read in papers).

But I must say having Nina Hagen on your side doesn't really make you more believable. You'd better not have her on your side if you want anyone to seriously listen to your points. She's Miss Etno-Alien-babble and if she doesn't like your arguments then she starts behaving like a little kid - I always like watching her tv appearances because they tend to be hilarious and she's a good person and doesn't mean any harm - but she can make any cause very unbelievable as soon as she jumps the train...

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
But I must say having Nina Hagen on your side doesn't really make you more believable.

exactly my thought lol. You brang that reason too often ;)

Also I wouldn't say that because some people (Nobel prize or not) are doubting something, it is automatically true,especially when you use the internet as a source...You know, I can show you a lot of movies proving that the evolution theory is wrong (GodTube :D ) what doesn't make it true. A lot of theories have their weaknessess...what may 'force' the theory to change but still doesn't make it wrong when you know what I mean.