Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

HIV=AIDS? Watch documentary!

DOES HIV = AIDS? or is it a SCAM?!!

• Aids definetely kills people

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • I don't beleive we've been told the truth

• After watching the doc. I realised it's a SCAM!

• Nombre total d'électeurs

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Text quoted from Videogoogle: "HIV" DOES NOT CAUSE "AIDS", THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO SIDETRACK FROM THE FACT THAT IT IS A MAN MADE VIRUS. IT IS A VERY CLEVER WAY TO MINIMIZE THE POPULATION BY GIVING THE DRUG "AZT" TO "HIV" POSITIVE PATIENTS, WHICH IN FACT IS WHAT GIVES YOU AIDS AND NOT "HIV".

Yes! You heard right. We all know someone that has been affected by the so called HIV-AIDS virus. Here is yet another excellent documentary that ALL have to see. Your life might depend on it. Thousands of medical teams, doctors and several Nobel Prize winners claim the same thing. Poppers, cocaine and overuse of antibiotics as well as malnutrition and emotional stress are likely to cause an supressed immunesystem but that HIV is NOT THE CAUSE of AIDS. But that the so called AIDS drugs, like AZT that have HUNDREDS OF SIDE EFFECTS that happens to resemble AIDS - is a cause!

Full article here/WATCH MOVIE>>> (YOUR LIFE MIGHT DEPEND ON IT!!!)
http://www.realityportal.info/content/view/240/73/

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Where is the option "HIV doesn't kill but impairs your imune system making the simplest disease deadly"????

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
As I said...

I've put some documenteries together about this that MOST DEFINETLY WILL ENLIGHTEN YOUR and YOUR FRIENDS PERSPECTIVE.

See one or some of those and write back with comments... everyone I know that see them get fucking mad and totally change view!!!

We all have been lied to, by the same people that bringis us this so called WAR ON DRUG, and an ever escalating so called "War on Terror"...

THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!!!
People are risking their life to reveal this truth to you. Several Nobel prize winners and scientific expert teams are questioning this entire thing.

So check those docs. below and give us then please your perspective.

Your fucking life and friend wellbeing depends on it!!!

http://www.realityportal.info/index.php ... &cat_id=30

Love and kindness

Kevin Zaar/Reality portal

G

Invité
This is the dumbest thing I've ever saw on those boards...

Why the fuck did you needed to create two different topics for you totally biased pools ?

What are you going to contest after that ? Earth's roundness ?

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
I'm fully aware of that this is avery sensitive subject, but there is no need for you to be rude. I just came out fromm the hospital and lost 9 kilo in 4 week. And since I'm little queer dude that catched pneumonia they doctors couldn't wait to tell me that I were gonna die.

Sorry. I researched this issue for the last 15 years. And the last years I came to a broader understanding regarding this issue.

It is not stupid people that are claiming those thing. Band like FOO Fighters, Nina Hagen and doctors from Harvard, Berkley and Oxford that dare to question this entire thing.

You have to see the broader perspective to whats going on in the World today to be able to realize that there is a lot of money in keeping people in fear and by creating different types of WAR.

For instance so has Henry Kissinger stated that third world depopulation, way back since 1974 has been a part of US secret foreign policy.

There are many truths out there. As a Psychonaut, could you please explain how come you're not more humble and openminded towards different view regarding this issue.

What is bothering. That you might have to change your thoughtpatterns.

Well what do you have to loose just being open towards any possibility?

Here is for instance the NINA HAGEN CENSORED BY WORLD MEDIA ARTICLE:

Since 1993 the german punkrockpop singer, living legend and icon Nina Hagen been trying to get an article out questioning the ruling hiv = aids belief... But there's been a TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT!!!

Dear friends of science,
I am the German singer Nina Hagen and would really be happy if you would take the time to read my article/interview that I've wanted to publish since 1993. But until now it has not been published. A journalist who works for Stern Magazine let me know that the "big boss" has given instructions not to work with AIDS dissidents. This reminds me of the press censure in the former DDR. But we live in a democracy and I do not understand why highly respected scientists from top international branches are not able express themselves.

I conducted my interview with Professor Dr. Peter Duesberg who is from both the universities in California (Berkeley) and in Kassel; and with nutrition scientist and author Bob Owen. Professor Duesberg is professor of molecular and cell biology. He is also virologist and doctor of chemistry. Duesberg graduated 35 years ago in Frankfurt, Germany and his father is the director of the university clinic in nearby Mainz. For the past 25 years Peter Duesberg has conducted research and currently teaches at the University of California in Berkeley.

An excellent often recognized virologist, he was removed from the list of aspiring Nobel Prize candidates after he exposed the "AIDS Virus Lie". Bob Owen, author and nutrition scientist, has written many books including: "Roger's Recovery From AIDS", a true story, and "Dr. Anne's Cancer Dairy". Both books have been translated into six languages and are available through Waldt-Hausen Publishers, Rittershude, Germany.
Thank you very much for your interest and I would very much enjoy feedback.

In Love, Truth, Understanding
NINA HAGEN

nterview with Professor Dr. Peter Duesberg (University of California/Berkeley) at the Alt. AIDS Congress in Amsterdam 1993.

http://www.aliveandwell.org

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NOW I'M AFRAID TO SAY: 'YES, WE'VE MADE A MISTAKE".
Professor Doctor Peter Duesberg, from Nina Hagen

In 1992, as our young friend Andi was dying of AIDS, I knew what everyone else knew about this illness: when someone has AIDS or even if someone is HIV posititve, it is a death sentence! Today I know that this is not true. I have met with people who have been HIV positive for over two decades and are still totally healthy and naturally free of drugs. They refuse to take conventionally prescribed medicine such as AZT and other cocktails whose side-affects resemble exactly those of AIDS: vomiting, diarrhea, anemia and the continual reduction in T-cells; muscle reduction, fungus outbreaks inside and outside of the body, the destruction of the intestinal tract and that of the central nervous system as well! Then I met with Christine Maggiore, founder and head of America's only alternative AIDS organization "HEAL".

Together with other members I've learned about a lot of things to which the worldwide media until today, has given a mute attitude. Today, pregnant women who are tested HIV positive are prescribed AZT. Christine Maggiore has herself a two year old baby, has been HIV + since 1990 and both mother and child are alive and healthy! She refuses to take these medicines such as AZT and herself knows many HIV mothers who, soon after taking these prescription "cocktail" drugs, developed AIDS and died after suffering painfully.

Later in 1992, after Andi's death, his mother gave me Bob Owen's book "Roger's Healing from AIDS" with the words: "please read this book, it came too late for Andi". For me and many others who know about this book, it was a gift from heaven!

One year later I met Bob Owen and his friend and collegue Professor Dr. Peter Duesberg at the International AIDS Symposium in Amsterdam for an extensive conversation:

HAGEN: Professor Duesberg and Dr. Bob Owen, could you introduce yourselves?

DUESBERG: I am professor of molecular and cell biology in Berkeley and in Kassel and I study retroviruses and cancer.

OWEN: I am free-lance writer and I have a P.H.D. in nutritional science, and in the last few years I have written books in the scientific vein, especially about AIDS and cancer (Dr. Anne's Cancer Diary). I took great interest in Prof. Dr. Duesberg's work and have read a lot of material written about him. Already a few years ago I formed the opinion that Dr. Duesberg's work contained the most accurate findings (in the disease-system area we call AIDS) and I have read and researched almost everything that exists about AIDS. When I fell upon Peter Duesbergs work I realized that, step by step something was becoming quite clear: namely that the AIDS problem is very much "wide spread" and that it has little or even nothing at all to do with the HIV virus. And that if we really want to undertake something significant to irradicate this disease, we must begin to consider the real and most significant possibilites surrounding it's origin. I really believe that Dr. Duesberg has found it, that he is on the right path and I congratulate you Peter, I'm completely on your side!

HAGEN: Professor Duesberg, can you tell us more about your work?

DUESBERG: While studying retroviruses I became convinced that a retrovirus is actually the worst candidate for AIDS. In general retroviruses do not kill cells because they are not able to kill them! Their strategy, their lifestyle is to become a part of a cell and therefore a genetic parasite of the cell. They want their little contained home and thereby maintain their life. They cannot kill a cell! We try to explain the loss of T-cells due to immune system weakness, but this reto virusdoes not kill any of these cells and is almost never found in any of them to begin with! When we look into the white blood cells of AIDS patients (these make up the immune system) then we find it in one of every 8000 cells at the most. When we compare this to the loss of blood then it would be the equivalent of the loss of one drop of blood per day. If healthy, one can prolong this 100 years and still live exactly as well as today. And even if not healthy, a drop of blood does not kill anyone.

And yet they say: this virus kills almost exclusively males between the ages of 20 - 45 in the western hemisphere (and a few women) but this does not in any way make sense because THERE IS NO VIRUS. No virus- neither in plants, animals or humans - that fit this recognized condition, causes disease or kills! When viruses are the cause of disease they are very, very busy everywhere, they infect many, many cells and we develop fever. They work very hard against us and we work very hard against them- one will win: usually us but sometimes the virus. And then it's all over. But this virus sleeps in one in 8000 cells. It sleeps. And sleeps very deep. It is dormant or latent, as one says. It does absolutely nothing! Ha, and we should die from this? There is no evidence for such an illness nor such a situation anywhere in microbiology, pathology, biology or medicine. It's totally absurd! Bizarre!

HAGEN: How does the conventional medical society react to your theory?

DUESBERG: Montegnier (French discoverer of the HIV virus) was just here yesterday. They have multiple substitute hypotheses and they don't really know how they should react. They are obviously not able to easily express themselves, I don't know. They say they have an hypothesis and an hypothesis for the hypothesis and yet another hypothesis about the hypothesis. They talk about all these immmune diseases, about CO-Factors, they examine the question of proper rights, they look for helper viruses, for helper microplasmic bacteria. Montegnier alone had 8 - 10 new hypotheses. I stopped counting.

HAGEN: Are these the people who receive all the money for AIDS research?

DUESBERG: Many of them, alot. Billions of dollars are directed there. And the more money you pour into something, the more you can come up with mysteries.

HAGEN: And how do they react? The other professors, scientists?

DUESBERG: Well the main reaction after my address to the congress yesterday was overall decidedly supportive. And there was a "standing ovation"- I couldn't believe it! They clapped and clapped and rose from their seats which was a first at this meeting. They stood up and applauded! But on the other hand there are a few orthodox members who are angry. Afterwards I could experience it and heard second-hand information about it. They are angry that we have come so far at this congress, in pointing out weaknesses, the total blunder, the failure of this hypothesis. The hypothesis that cost us so much money did not save us one single life and the fact is, it caused the death of many people. THROUGH THE ADMINISTRATION OF AZT; THROUGH WIDESPREAD POISONOUS DRUGS THAT HAVE BEEN FREELY DISTRIBUTED IN THE WESTERN WORLD FOR LONG-TERM USE. I have explained that the reason for AIDS is the use of recreational drugs. The drugs that rock singers use...(he looks deeply into my eyes), Sex, Rock and DRUGS, the famous 3. And so they are. But recreational drugs, THAT IS WHAT AIDS IS IN THE WEST. AND AZT!! These two types of drugs. That is why AIDS is so exclusively confined to intravenous drug users among heterosexuals and more common among homosexuals who use sexually stimulating drugs (APHRODISIACS) like poppers, amylnitrate, amphetamines, so-called quaaludes and other similar types. This is what AIDS is. It is the only new health problem that has been introduced in the western world in the last 30, 40, 50 years. Everything else developed further. We live longer, we grow taller, we have higher IQ's. The only people who develop this disease are between 20 - 45 years old and are involved in introducing drugs to their bodies that create a psychoactive and sexual stimulant- these are the people who get AIDS.

AIDS does not appear in the average population; it appears in 90% of male citizens between the ages of 20 - 45 and 10% of women who are junkies. And that has never been given importance, all the junkies injecting. And that is a heavyweight problem. The fact is, the medical establishment to a certain degree encourages these people! They say "use clean needles"! And to use for what? To inject illegal drugs! Naturally we say "we're not the police, we don't want to explore your lifestyle and your legality, we don't want to supress your lifestyle and are very liberal towards you. Just be very careful not to catch the old virus"! This is a horrible message and tells people that drugs are OK to use. But they get AIDS from drugs! And then they are given AZT which is worse than cocaine and poppers together! Then you die within one year- with cocaine you have maybe ten years. This is what they call the "latent period of the virus".

DR. OWEN: So the answer is: it's unsocial?

DUESBERG: It is not unsocial! It can be very much social! And it is a totally preventable disease. It is a disease from drug consuming, all we have to do is prohibit AZT and take a stand against drugs. Not for or against SEX.

HAGEN: I find "safer sex" very important, especially for people who often switch between partners. Syphilis, Herpes and Gonorrhea for example, are again and again fought with heavy antibiotics- I think it's the life-long dosage that breaks down the immune system!

OWEN: You can prevent it through changing our lifestyles because we live in a drug-consuming society. We can see clearly that only a selective part of our population gets AIDS.

DUESBERG: And these are the people who use drugs! (And that is exactly what AIDS is). All the american and european heterosexuals who protract AIDS are intravenous drug users and homosexuals using drugs to enhance anal sex and using pharmaceuticals in combination!

HAGEN: Are they exclusively people who inject drugs intravenously?

DUESBERG: Homosexuals who have AIDS use a combination of drugs, especially poppers, Amylnitrate. Not all of them but many who have alot of sexual contact like Michael Callen- you spoke with him.

HAGEN: Ja.

DUESBERG: He said in his book that he has had 3000 different sexual contacts- that's alot of contacts!

HAGEN: What about the AIDS babies?

DUESBERG: 70% of all AIDS babies in America are crack babies. Mothers with long drug use pass the drugs to their children. This is terrible because every minute counts during pregnancy. Cocaine babies, heroin babies, many of these babies are born with horrible birth defects, have many different types of diseases and a portion are mentally defective- 10% are congenital birth conditions and hemophiliacs; 20% are "ghetto children" who are neglected by their parents, prevented from receiving good nutrition and eventually come into contact with drugs at an early age. THERE ARE NO AIDS CHILDREN IN BEVERLY HILLS.

HAGEN: Could so-called designer drugs like LSD, MDA or Ecstasy also tie in?

DUESBERG: Yes they are in this group. But is all depends on the life-long dosage. If you have a party with cocaine you don't get AIDS. It's like smoking a cigarette or have a shot of alcohol. I mean, if you do this every day for 10 years, then you are in danger. And that is what AIDS is.

HAGEN: And what can someone do who has AIDS?

DUESBERG: If someone AIDS? Well, that is a difficult question! OK, first of all one should stop taking these drugs! That's the first thing to do. And by all means not take these highly contaminated "AIDS treatment drugs" because people tested positive for HIV should no longer deteriorate as victims. It depends on how you look at it, you can get better or not. It's like when someone has smoked for 20 years. Either it is too late or it is not too late. If someone has been drinking excessively for 20 years, this can cause liver disease- by stoppping the drinking you can sometimes recover. Sometimes not. It just depends on the state of your health. There is one point where there is no turning back, just as in life, it goes slowly uphill. No matter what you do.

HAGEN: It is also said against the contageous virus theory that in partners, one can die of AIDS and the other stays completely healthy, living a long life!?

DUESBERG: Yes, Rock Hudson's lover "lives happily ever after" in Rock's huge house in Beverly Hills- the man is completely healthy! And Rock Hudson died of AIDS because he had used drugs.

HAGEN: As a scientist, you have discovered something of great importance! The world has to act on this, what do you think- will it happen?

DUESBERG: Of course I hope that it will be accepted.

HAGEN: It has to be accepted if the facts prove it (no HIV person who does not take drugs nor pharmaceuticals has protracted AIDS- for example Magic Johnson, Christine Maggiore...).

DUESBERG: It could become accepted. But that doesn't mean it will. The world has its own head, money governs it and it consists of huge commercial interests and career interests in the virus hypothesis. We have invested billions of marks and dollars in this theory and there is a huge medical establishment who have supported the virus theory, prescribing AZT to their patients for years! NO ONE GLADLY ADMITS THEY HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. For most people it is difficult and they don't want to say "I made a mistake"! They prefer to carry on even if it is false and ignorant. It seems so unconquerable that we feel as if having arrived at a dead end because nothing has been accomplished, no lives have been saved. And that is the strongest indication that the pypothesis is false. You cannot continue any longer with a hypothesis that doesn't produce anything available for health benefits and costs 3 billion marks or dollars. The fact is, there's worse! People have developed fear- fear for an AIDS test is unspeakable! Many have no insurance, they lose friends, their hope. And they say "OK, I'll justt keep taking my drugs, I won't live much longer anyway"!

HAGEN: I remember a young woman in an AIDS hospital, station 68, where Andi died of AIDS (after unbelievablely long suffering!). She was an ex-junkie (Andi was a prostitute who also took drugs). Although the woman's T-cells were intact, doctors still gave her methadone. She should have done drug rehabilitation first!?

DUESBERG: And others receive AZT and cocktails and are poisoned to death by their doctors!

HAGEN: What is the reason for AIDS in Africa, are there drugs in Africa?

DUESBERG: In the big cities of non-Islamic african countries, there is new drug trafficking just like in the west. No one has heard of AIDS in the islamic countries which prohibit drugs. In the non-Islamic countries the new practice of drug use among prostitutes has spread. Africa has a special AIDS epidemic: malaria, Slim Disease, diarrhea, fluxuating blindness, plague. In many african countries AIDS only needs to be diagnosed by checking the eyes, without a test. It is almost sure that if the AIDS cases were really examined you would find malaria, cholera and syphilis.

And what they call Slim Disease is a sign of indigenous nutritional failures and parasite infections like worms, amoeba.... through polluted drinking water. Unlike in our society where it's been restricted for years, in Africa antibiotics are available in many different quantities at village markets and it is customary to swallow large amounts. Completely uncontrolled, these antibiotics are taken against everything. All over the third world pesticides are sprayed over cocaine and morphine fields, sometimes by government agents, and because of that the drugs also become comtaminated. For example there have been consecutive vaccine programs where apparantly some villages have given people dozens of different vaccines. If you have the slightest intelligence then you know that no immune system can hold out. And it is about the villages when one says: an entire region is dying: and THEN THE AIDS VIRUS MYTH IS ATTACHED TO THE PROBLEM so that no one will know what has really happened- not only regarding vaccines but also deficient nutrition, contaminated food and a surge of antibiotics.

Add to this the problem of deteriorating forests: when the forest deteriorates for example, malaria flies have to urgently orientate themselves to lower levels. There is a lot of water trapped around the tree trunks in the rain forest and heavy vehicles produce large areas of mud with open pools. The new biological situation, recently named Gross Possibility, produces an explosion in the malaria fly population, also fluxuating blindness and plague; in addition are TBC, polio, leprosy and sexual disease. The whole thing can also be said about many other areas of the third world. All of these real tragedies exist because of our faults, through the exploitation that is cynically called economic aid.

Recently it has been officially stated from our own experts that countries in the third world who receive economic aid must repay interest that is THREE TIMES as much as they receive. The entire geographic and ecomnomic catastrophe is increasingly disguised (the count is left to rise with the AIDS virus myth). The cynicism hidden behind it all is the biggest political scandal since the second World War! Everything is fitted to the shoe of a virus that is totally harmless!

HAGEN: I hope that democracy and science and especially the media will stop acting like the famous three monkees where the first covers the eyes, the second the mouth and the third the ears!

OWEN: Dr. Duesberg has made full use of the entire AIDS scientific research and for the last ten years has been able to show, by means of AIDS research publications themselves, that no evidence against and all evidence for says that HIV.....

DUESBERG: ......is a harmless retrovirus!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Why the fuck did you needed to create two different topics for you totally biased pools?
I kind of agree with Tiax here. One thread would be enough (shall we merge them?). And though I'm quite familiar with these matters because of my own background, I think this subject isn't really connected to psychonautica. As are weather wars, 9/11, vaccines, amalgam fillings, fluoridized water etc.

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Well this is a lounge for off topic discussion. Are you afraid for different subjects?

As I psychonaut I always try to have an open heart and open mind.
Don't you?

Since what does one KNOW about reality. Really?

Or do you really mean that you want to censorship different views?

Please explain...

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Quote:

Why the fuck did you needed to create two different topics for you totally biased pools?

I kind of agree with Tiax here. One thread would be enough (shall we merge them?). And though I'm quite familiar with these matters because of my own background, I think this subject isn't really connected to psychonautica. As are weather wars, 9/11, vaccines, amalgam fillings, fluoridized water etc.

Thirded.

Perhaps you are right about the topics you have been posting lately. I have no way to tell, without (multiple) sources *.

Form & Size does matter.

Personally I stopped reading the contents of your posts. They scream conspiracy-looney, even if you're not. Whole paragraphs in capital letters and page after page of copy/paste stuff is too much for me to handle.

On some other forums the format you're using may work, but apparently not here. If you're goal is to inform-make aware-enlighten as many people as possible, you should at least make your posts somewhat digestible.

I do not say this to just dick you. I saw some of your work at the GogBot festival in Enschede last year. Cool stuff, keep it up.

* I can help you out if you need access to papers that are published on the
web of science or in other databases. Abstracts are pubicly available. For example, the database currently holds 47095 papers on AIDS and 94464 papers on HIV. Just point me to the authors, or the title of their work and I'll download the full article for you.

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Please do. I'm interested getting acces to the broadest base of information regarding this issue.

I've tried to acces the site but got this info>>>

NOTICE: You are not permitted to access ISI Web of Knowledge on this computer.

So, please help out.

Kindest greetings

Kevin

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
NOTICE: You are not permitted to access ISI Web of Knowledge on this computer.

What, you cannot even access the abstracts ?

Crap.

Let me think of another abstract-database. The one that is pubicly available per definition is Google Scholar, but personally I do not like the interface and the chaotic results.

But it works.

I have access to the journals the actual papers are published in, but the license is based on the IP range of my university.
The idea is that you can direct me to some authors or the title of their work and then I can get download the papers for you.

(edit:)

Kindest greetings

Nice little detail to make your post sound politely over the top btw ;)
A full span of the spectrum.

Welcome to the forums.

Greets,

Phalaris.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
phalaris a dit:
I have access to the journals the actual papers are published in, but the license is based on the IP range of my university.
The idea is that you can direct me to some authors or the title of their work and then I can get download the papers for you.

Also interested, I can acces Web of Knowledge at home (University VPN).

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Or do you really mean that you want to censorship different views?
Certainly not, for I have read extensively on the things you posted here, and throughout the years I posted similar articles myself (though not here). Just take note of what some have written here: avoid posting multiple polls/topics on the same subject, avoid using caps lock, and excessive copying and pasting.

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Hi there again! ;O)

i did check out the google thing. Interesting but, Yes, I tend to agree on you there. Not to inspirational.

I've checked the AIDS Wiki and wonder if you have seen that site. Would be intersting to hear your coment about it. They have some really great articles.

http://www.reviewingaids.org/awiki/index.php/Main_Page

Tomorrow I'm gonna interview this AIDS doctor that is beleiving the opposite of what I feel. It will be very interesting.

Greetings

Kevin/Reality Portal

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
Hi again. ;O)

Did you yet have time to look upon some of the docs? I'm really curious what you think after seeing one or some of them. They are all a bit different and explores different alleys regarding this issue.

And I suppose truth is diversity.

Kindest greetings

Kevin/Reality Portal

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
"I have read extensively on the things you posted here, and throughout the years I posted similar articles myself (though not here). Just take note of what some have written here: avoid posting multiple polls/topics on the same subject, avoid using caps lock, and excessive copying and pasting."

Answer:
Yes! I will think about that.

What type of similar articles did U post and were. Would be really cool to read them. Do you have an link?

:O)

Kevin

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Did you yet have time to look upon some of the docs? I'm really curious what you think after seeing one or some of them. They are all a bit different and explores different alleys regarding this issue.

I'll read some in my lunch break today.

G

Invité
HeartCore a dit:
MOST DEFINETLY WILL ENLIGHTEN YOUR and YOUR FRIENDS PERSPECTIVE.

Like that 'YOU ARE A LOTTERY WINNER, CLAIM YOUR PRIZE NOW !!! mail I received this morning?

I'd thought "FREE VIAGRA ! ENLARGE YOU MANHOOD!" would have been better suited if we were to enlighten our friend's perspective...

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
I had a look.

The whole thing is quite interesting.

What you are caught up is the academic equivalent of a flame-war. The non conformists are led by Dr. P. H. Duesberg. Although he has some good ideas, already published in 1989 [1], I am not convinced. I looked up the articles that were citing this original article. 89 articles were cited. I had a quick look at both main-stream articles, neutral and pro-Deusberg articles. There are even articles specifically dealing with the effect the internet has in the spreading of information and its connections to the HIV connection AIDS topic [2,3].

I have downloaded a few of them, from both sides. Tomorrow I'll find a filesharing host and post a link here.

Scientists are people too.
Flame wars are not that uncommon unfortunately, see also this quote from[4]:

Peter Duesberg took the stand, as always, that HIV
infection was neither necessary nor sufficient to cause
AIDS. Luc Montagnier and the representatives of the
Amsterdam Cohort Studies, Roel Coutinho and Frank
Miedema, presented evidence for the opposite view. As the
discussions revealed, not all Duesberg’s observations were
controversial, though some of his interpretations were.

There were fierce exchanges.
Duesberg’s first thesis was that AIDS does not have the
characteristics of an ordinary infectious disease. This view is
incontrovertible. AIDS is caused by an extraordinary virus.
The unprecedented affinity that its envelope has for the
CD4 molecule enables it to enter CD4 cells and monocytes.

May I ask you which person you are going to interview. It is Jaap Goudsmit by any chance ?.

[1] P. H. Duesberg. Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Correlation but not Causation.
[2] T. C. Smith, S. P. Novella. HIV denial in the Internet era.
[3] U. Schuklenk. Professional responsibilities of biomedical scientists in public discourse.
[4] J. Goudsmit. Alternative view on AIDS.

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
"I had a look.

The whole thing is quite interesting."

I totally agree. And the further one goes in depth into this issue, the more questionmarks aries... There's so many academic genius and scientific team that risked loosing their founding or that have lost their founding - just for questioning this thing?!!

And then media is continousing blacklisting the entire issue. That for me is a BIG warning sign. I've seen this with so many issues and I clearly can see a pattern here.

No, it was not Jaap Goudsmit that I met today. It was another dr and professor. He agreed upon looking on the material I supplied him with. It seemed that he had a premindset already regardig the issue. Fully understandable since academic beings ususally arn't trained to think outside of the box/book. ;O)

I just asked for him to have an open mind and that he couldn't loose anything by just having an open perspective regarding any posiblity connected with this topic.

We agreed upon meeting again in afew weeks time.

I say like Albert Einstein:
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning!"