Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Here's a fucking topic.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
adrianhaffner a dit:
gtchemen a dit:
you fucking stoners! ahhahaha wow these ideas have to much thought involved. its not the same reading with without some indulging

FUCK YOU. its people like you that give people who use entheogens(for a purpose other than getting "fucked up") a bad name. get off the bandwagon. if there weren't people out there playing down the intelligence of people who use, then there would be little misconception of why we use in the first place. and another, for not thinking about it when you read it the first time, (and then blatantly stating that you DIDNT think about it :evil: ) YOUR the fucking "stoner", not i.

i dont want ignorant people to be associated with anything that i deem valuable. especially this website and the logical ideas that are contained in it, trying to shine through the cesspool of nonsense. now im not trying to say that anything i say here is law or absolute truth, and im all about free speech. IF it's been thought about first... there are some people here that are smarter than you (or i) will ever be, and the difference is effort. you are taking away from those people by posting nonsense, increasing the ratio of bullshit: valuable information. how much effort did your post take?

take your ignorant label maker somewhere else, if that's what you wish to do with your time, if you no longer wish to contribute positively. i know you have in the past, but youre not helping the cause of the website by calling people stoners, in fact, your doing the opposite. and your not funny. this goes to everyone who just posts shit cause they're bored...

i HATE ranting, but not as much as i hate ignorance. fuck. sorry.

+1000

GOD would be proud. :lol:

I agree with you completly. I have crossed the line of stupidity b4 ill admit. But i have realized how things SHOULD be and for all of the responsible psychonauts, i know you know what im talking about. :ANAL:
:ANAL:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
You guys know he was being sarcastic by calling you all stoners right?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
You guys know he was being sarcastic by calling you all stoners right?

regaurdless, a point has been stated.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
totally agree with mr. haffner

i hate being called a 'fucking stoner'
even when my fellow ganja smoking friends say it, i feel the title has very negative connotations

i HATE ranting, but not as much as i hate ignorance
+500million

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i didnt read sarcasm on that. heres what i read. "wow, too much thought involved in this conversation for me to participate. i couldn't even think about that unless i were high. so instead ill tell you how much i dont care about trying to figure it out."

it's not that i dont like somebody, (because i dont hate gtchemen, regardless) it's that THAT fucking mindset is what is KILLING human potential, and it's being taught to our peers and children in an all encompassing fashion. cosmopolitan, 17 magazine, DISNEY, MTV, VH1, CNN, not to mention FOX etc.(im sure all of you have heard about tiger woods on the news. why did that make the news again? it's fucking "entertainment" not news... i feel like "news" doesn't even exist anymore, cause nobody gives a flying fuck about what happens in politics/office. and with the advent of facebook and the internet, little kids (or [new to technology]adults for that matter) are not being taught how to properly use technology, therefore, being wholly absorbed into the world of big advertising and bandwagons with no "guidebook", and it's the most retarded people on the planet generating this content for "us". (simply trying to cash in even more on mommy and daddys money)it's a self devouring cycle. they get on websites like facebook and twitter after the last episode of jersey shore and gossip about it for hours on end, and then THOSE mindsets become the fashionable thing, or, not even that, it's just that THAT is all they see, everywhere. hot tempers, ignorance, agression, substance abuse, and NO care. i can't even continue this conversation without getting pissed off.

pm me if you want to have this conversation, im done derailing this thread. sorry.

Crimzen a dit:

even AND especially when my friends say it.

G

gtchemen1

Invité
IJesusChrist a dit:
Since the forums so fucking dead lately besides all the MDMA lab teks...

I'll present to you an arguement, take your stand whether you agree or disagree.

I am the only one that exists.

And by 'I', I mean my conscious efforts to normalize the playing field.

That means, if you have an 'I', then I don't exist in your playing field, other than a motional picture, able to react and act upon you and your normalization.

By this, I am the only thing in my universe, and you, the 'I' in you, is just another seperate universe, not parallel, not identicle, it's just simply not mine, it's not here not there.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out if there is such a thing as crazy. I fear that if I accept the most far-out ideas that I have, I may not have a chance to ground myself again. I suppose this would be 'letting go' yes? Just let go, just go 'crazy'. Society's crazy definition.

So, do I exist in your eye, in your 'I'?

Or am I just a picture, an image from my universe being reflected on your plane, your movie screen?

Am I really there with you?

Perhaps this is love, when we can read one another's reality - a seperate entity, a seperate field.

Perhaps, I'm blind. Perhaps my ego has gone too far along a direction and I am wrong, and with little hope of ever finding the truth now. Or perhaps, perhaps... I've made this true. Perhaps my psychology has constructed this image, this view of my perception. Perhaps I have created this paradoxical multi-perceptional universe reality.

Why do I care, why should we care? We are just a fleeting difference from primal rage, yet we analyze it all, but cannot see.

Why so blind?

I guess this will be hard to respond to, heh :rolleyes:
adrianhaffner a dit:
gtchemen a dit:
you fucking stoners! ahhahaha wow these ideas have to much thought involved. its not the same reading with without some indulging

FUCK YOU. its people like you that give people who use entheogens(for a purpose other than getting "fucked up") a bad name. get off the bandwagon. if there weren't people out there playing down the intelligence of people who use, then there would be little misconception of why we use in the first place. and another, for not thinking about it when you read it the first time, (and then blatantly stating that you DIDNT think about it :evil: ) YOUR the fucking "stoner", not i.

i dont want ignorant people to be associated with anything that i deem valuable. especially this website and the logical ideas that are contained in it, trying to shine through the cesspool of nonsense. now im not trying to say that anything i say here is law or absolute truth, and im all about free speech. IF it's been thought about first... there are some people here that are smarter than you (or i) will ever be, and the difference is effort. you are taking away from those people by posting nonsense, increasing the ratio of bullshit: valuable information. how much effort did your post take?

take your ignorant label maker somewhere else, if that's what you wish to do with your time, if you no longer wish to contribute positively. i know you have in the past, but youre not helping the cause of the website by calling people stoners, in fact, your doing the opposite. and your not funny. this goes to everyone who just posts shit cause they're bored...

trick a dit:
adrianhaffner a dit:
gtchemen a dit:

+1000

GOD would be proud. :lol:

I agree with you completly. I have crossed the line of stupidity b4 ill admit. But i have realized how things SHOULD be and for all of the responsible psychonauts, i know you know what im talking about. :ANAL:
:ANAL:
adrianhaffner a dit:
i didnt read sarcasm on that. heres what i read. "wow, too much thought involved in this conversation for me to participate. i couldn't even think about that unless i were high. so instead ill tell you how much i dont care about trying to figure it out."

it's not that i dont like somebody, (because i dont hate gtchemen, regardless) it's that THAT fucking mindset is what is KILLING human potential, and it's being taught to our peers and children in an all encompassing fashion. cosmopolitan, 17 magazine, DISNEY, MTV, VH1, CNN, not to mention FOX etc.(im sure all of you have heard about tiger woods on the news. why did that make the news again? it's fucking "entertainment" not news... i feel like "news" doesn't even exist anymore, cause nobody gives a flying fuck about what happens in politics/office. and with the advent of facebook and the internet, little kids (or [new to technology]adults for that matter) are not being taught how to properly use technology, therefore, being wholly absorbed into the world of big advertising and bandwagons with no "guidebook", and it's the most retarded people on the planet generating this content for "us". (simply trying to cash in even more on mommy and daddys money)it's a self devouring cycle. they get on websites like facebook and twitter after the last episode of jersey shore and gossip about it for hours on end, and then THOSE mindsets become the fashionable thing, or, not even that, it's just that THAT is all they see, everywhere. hot tempers, ignorance, agression, substance abuse, and NO care. i can't even continue this conversation without getting pissed off.

pm me if you want to have this conversation, im done derailing this thread. sorry.

Crimzen a dit:

even AND especially when my friends say it.

BAHAHA you lot are ALL FUCKING STONERS!!! :finga:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
.....really?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Gtcheman, you're ignorant.

I'm not being negative to you, as that wouldn't have any effect anyways, as I have just seen you would just go into a defense mechanism, and try to act like we are lower than you. Fact is, you are just a curious little fellow, with not much ado about anything, you think rather lightly on deep subjects, and you have found your way here, somehow. When we speak of things you can't grasp, or would rather not grasp, you seperate from us, and go back to your ignorance of TV shows and googleing everything you don't know a damn about.

You think you're a little deeper than the rest of society, you think you're smooth, got it all figured out, but all in all, it's just an illusion.

Sorry you probably will just react to this in defense and call me stoner, a pussy, or some non-sense, and really, it means alot. Not to me, but to you.

:rolleyes:

P.s. i still identify with you completely, and you're a fucking dumbass :finga:

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
you know it doesn't matter how many new accounts you have if they ban your ip address. i thought i maybe might have been a little harsh before, but you just set my mind at ease. i wont even give you the pleasure of reading an insult from me.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
adrianhaffner a dit:
you know it doesn't matter how many new accounts you have if they ban your ip address. i thought i maybe might have been a little harsh before, but you just set my mind at ease. i wont even give you the pleasure of reading an insult from me.

?

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Havent we learned not to flame on these forums, look at how bent out of shape we get over a few misthought words.

Wheres the love?

and ya btw, c'mon that post was just immature. Now idk if you have been framed, or you made another account to avoid banning [wich as mentioned earlier, DOSENT work if they ban your IP] but those sort of non-contributing posts are slowly chizzeling away at the positivity of the forum.

When i found this forum 3 years ago, i saw how much of a lovely place it was here, and i saw how much i could gain out of jointing this forum, so here i am. and i HAVE gained alot of usefull knowledge, AND met some really nice people. im even working on meeting some of them in person. no offence towards anyone in perticular especally in this thread, but i wouldnt want to smoke a 'dooby' with half of the people here the way things have been going. i mean is the hostility of the world finally making it past our defences of intulectuality here at the forum?

and we really do need a spell check in the wrighting prompt. could a mod pass on a request for one of those :)
cuz i know what i want to say, just not how to spell it. :butthead:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I aggree.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Trick you do realize GOD made those same types of statements "You fucking stoners!"

I like it, it make people show their true identities and emotions. I also don't think it's ok to lash out at someone who thinks differently than you - that is no way to grow the forum. I would hate homogeniety on this forum. bhut god damnit it's been like that forever;

"Dude I think we're all connected"
"Yeah I kinda agree but I think its like this"
"Oh man me too"
"God I love everything"

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
GOD isnt on this forum anymore sir.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
GOD had a point, with every statement he made. and he DIDNT derail threads like that.

i think to speculate something that he might say is unfair, because you can never know, now that he's no longer here, so lets leave him out of this if you don't mind.

and it's not AT ALL that im trying to homogenize the forum. where did you get that notion, seriously? unless you consider trying to up the quality/intelligence of everyones posts homogenizing... in that case, that's exactly what im doing. i hope you aren't consciously trying to distort my actions for the sake of proving a point, in which case ill just start by pointing it out every time. please dont make me do that, i really dont want to, as i tend to think you are fairly unbiased. i was going to keep this post short, but there's a post that carried over into another thread, that i feel is mandatory that i post here as well, so here it is, it's my most recent post, from "thinker who even bothered...":

trick wrote:
"Ive always thought of this place as a place of SELFreflection, not a place to make judging statements about others. Let him be the way he is. everyone has their personality traits.. even if YOU dont like them."

me:
"you are right. i come here to learn. i shouldn't let this bother me, but i think it might have something to do with the fact that im personally undergoing a similar scenario with a girl/friend, that makes me a little more emotional, if you notice, im usually not like this. perhaps taking a little frustration out on him when he's not the cause of it...

i do apologize if i step on toes, as it's in the best interest of whoever it's directed at. although, it's not that i would consider myself judging anyone, at least i dont think that i am. all i am doing is making observations (an attempt to help him to realize), so if i can't do that, then why am i an observer? you know? you, trick, of all people understand the power of sarcasm, as well as being blunt. personally, i think that being blunt is more valuable to the one observing. it's raw data. even if the other person can't quite come to terms with/integrate it all at once, (which is probably where sarcasm becomes a little more handy).

the only reason i said anything in the first place is to try and answer the question, and when someone tried(sucessfully NOW i might add) to derail the thread, i had to say something, especially because the statement was directed towards me... if you decide later that you don''t really want the answer to a question, then too fucking bad, time only works one way.

i try to make sure that my statements are emotionally unbiased, and i know that these recent ones aren't as pure as the others, but there's something that must be remembered, in understanding/integrating criticism. it does you absolutely NOTHING, if you take it personally.

once again, sorry if you dont like it, but, i feel, no, i am compelled, obligated even, to give people the facts, the only way i know how. i am a facilitator. my intentions are pure, and i will help you to get where you want to be, if you are willing to go there. but after this, i will remember, specifically, to not help anyone who doesn't want it anymore

im done talking about this, it's already been waaay overanalyzed. it's not that important."

i've wasted enough of your thought on this as well as my own. can this now be left alone?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
:rolleyes:

I think you, gtcheman, just want to fit in somewhere.

To me it just seems like you've been rejected from various groups, so you've come here - yet you still push us away as different.

If you want to be included, which by all means is your decision, then you should listen and relate, rather than segregate.

I go to seperate forums as well, put in my 2 cents, piss some people off, and leave. Sometimes I get the point I want across to a few, other times I don't get the point across before I'm banned. You have to learn the people you are talking to before you can call one of them a fucking stoner without expecting a lash back, and if you openly admit that if something directed at you, is simply skimmed over because you don't want to read it, I wonder why you would be on the forum in the first place.

Your posts do not emotionally hit me in anyway, however, I find it aggrevating that you openly admit your ignorance, yet defy to change.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I think you, gtcheman, just want to fit in somewhere.
^^I believe that post says more about yourself than about gtcheman. :finger:

All this hassle about a sentence "u are all stonersss", Fuck yeah i am a stoner and fucking proud of it, what's the deal?? There are so much more interesting topics to talk about...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I posted it, I would hope so :)