Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hempleaves

voodoochild

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Juin 2005
******* is selling Hempleaves now, so i just wondered if there is any effect when your smoke/drink it? I mean, otherwise they wouldn´t sell it? What substances are in there? Can it be used to mix it with real weed?

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
hempleaves? no, they do not have any psychoactive effect. there is possibly some THC in it but it wont get you anywhere for sure.
why they sell it? why not..

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I once tried making tea from hemp leaves (a few years ago when I had some big plants). The tea tasted like watery spinach-soup, yuck! Maybe the leaves weren't dry enough, I don't know...

Maybe tea from hemp leaves is a little relaxing (like hops) maybe not. I guess the leaves are very available in the Netherlands, so why not sell them? :)

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I think the only reason they sell it, is because there are people who buy it !

There are still people who think the leaves will work the same as buds

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
anyone knows the cheech and chong movie where to go to amsterdam, and arrive at this coffeeshopboat?
They order all kinds of marihuana-meals, and everything has these leaves in it :D Then at a following shot you see chong sitting there in a pink 1850 alike dress with an umbrella, beautiful :D

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Cheech & Chong's Still Smokin !!

Brilliant movie ! People think they are Burt Reynolds & Dolly Parton !

TIMID_ROBOT

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Mar 2006
maybe you could make hash oil out of them. If you have a shitload of leaves it should work...

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
make that a SHITLOAD. it wouldnt be worth the butane / alcohol i think. and they wont be cheap on ******* either

Brakkie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Juil 2005
they sell it because the taste is pretty good... I've made tea from leaves before and it doesn't taste bad at all. It's nice to have aside a joint so you can smoke and cannabis and have some tea on the side as well.

Hash or oil won't work because these aren't normal trimmings they're simply leaves so they hardly contain any THC.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Its probably just leaves from industrial grown hemp. This is mainly used for fibers to make cloth, paper and a lot of other stuff. This hemp contains almost no THC and the leaves will also not. As brakkie says it just for the flavour, tastes pretty good actually. Perhaps there is some effect but should be minimal maybe even psychosomatic

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
skrudge a dit:
anyone knows the cheech and chong movie where to go to amsterdam, and arrive at this coffeeshopboat?
They order all kinds of marihuana-meals, and everything has these leaves in it :D Then at a following shot you see chong sitting there in a pink 1850 alike dress with an umbrella, beautiful :D

uuuh but those weren´t real marihuana meals ... they were just thinking they were trippin n all
yeah I would just buy em cause they make some nice tea :)
or as decoration or something