Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Folding clothes is not talent its common sense!

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hissil a dit:
I really dont care what you think about me having "trust issues" its actually called common sense not clicking wierd URLs that try to run scripts from people you don't know. I call that being cautious.

I opened the link myself several times and never found a script. I have a serious virusscanner, a firewall and a spyware-blocker.

But of course, you can't trust me.

For your convenience, here's the utube version:

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Hissil a dit:
I really dont care what you think about me having "trust issues" its actually called common sense not clicking wierd URLs that try to run scripts from people you don't know. I call that being cautious.

I opened the link myself several times and never found a script. I have a serious virusscanner, a firewall and a spyware-blocker.

But of course, you can't trust me.

For your convenience, here's the utube version:

OK ill watch the youtube version. I use a good browser good add on and good firewall and it detected scripts

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Listen to Space, CHILL THE FUCK OUT! People on this forum are not trying to spam you! And there is no need for you to condem Fork for anything. You don't trust him, but everyone else because he sent you a ligit link that you took way to seriously! Step back from the situation and look and observe what you are saying/doing.

PEACE & LOVE

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
No i cant fold that good! Chiense ppl have skill

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
user_1919 a dit:
Listen to Space, CHILL THE FUCK OUT! People on this forum are not trying to spam you! And there is no need for you to condem Fork for anything. You don't trust him, but everyone else because he sent you a ligit link that you took way to seriously! Step back from the situation and look and observe what you are saying/doing.

PEACE & LOVE

I dont need a dr phil lecture from u shut up

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
LOL. Thought so, I was totally amazed, myself.

Any other interests? Do you study something interesting? Or do you have a nice job? Nice ideas to share?

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Ok fork i took a risk and allowed the script to run the quick time shit and the link didnt infect me like i thought it would so i apologize for accusing u of giving me avirus its my add on's fault it lied to me so im gonna un install it probably find a better one that doesnt lie.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I know. I just find it obserd that he is going to be suspisious of Fork, when Fork did not do anything other than provide a link, that I found amusing. :D And please have some respect, I'm not trying to offend you in anyway. There is no reason to tell me to shut up. This is a forum of love and peace!

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
Someone is a little too scared of the internet...

Anyway, gotta love Asian television.

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
I study the truth but its hard to find it so i came here. I've got a few skills i play guitar i have a black metal band um i really disagree with the concept of life being a program of ego games i think its true to an extent but i think things like love are real and to deny that is to deny your true being Im a very depressed person alot think about dying alot because life and everything seems to be a bunch of bullshit but idk im sick of the opresssion and lies and greed and ppl stabbing each other in the back for the illusion of wealth.

Id like to understand all the truth and i fucking hate ppl who act likes im too incompetent to understand the truth because most ppl dont fucking nkow me one bit Thers alot to me yet im nothing and nobody so dont try to paraphrasize summraize or judge me cuz u have no fuckin clue.

I know alot about wilderness survival./

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
WetStaples a dit:
Someone is a little too scared of the internet...

Anyway, gotta love Asian television.

Nice job assuming BS about me thats not true.
I fear nothing. Its just inconveint for me having a virus.

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
You ask me what i KNOW thats gonna be a LONG conversation so i prefer you ask SPECIFIC questions if u want to know me

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I fear nothing.

Really? Quite a talent? Have you experimented with any psychedelics? Mushroms, LSD? They will give you something to fear :D (please don't take that the wrong way)

PEACE & LOVE

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
user_1919 a dit:
I fear nothing.

Really? Quite a talent? Have you experimented with any psychedelics? Mushroms, LSD? They will give you something to fear :D (please don't take that the wrong way)

PEACE & LOVE

I'd like to try shrooms/lsd cant get ahold of any. And I highly doubt i would fear anyhting on them. Ive been really fucked up on weed to the point where i started seeing shit and pretending i was talking to god. He guided me thru my brain, taught me how all the instincts of human nature related to emotions such as anger, jealousy, etc. He then went thru my body and held my organs telling me he could end my life in the blink of an eye I said I really dont care i have nothing to live for everyone i thought i loved left or died then he told me to write some shit down so i sat down and wrote it all down but looking back on it sober it makes like no sense. Ill post it here if any of u guys are interested

G

Invité
user_1919 a dit:
Have you experimented with any psychedelics? Mushroms, LSD? They will give you something to fear :D

I don't know what stuff you're taking, but I thought psychedelics showed there is nothing to fear :mrgreen: :roll:

Hissil a dit:
Ive been really fucked up on weed to the point where i started seeing shit and pretending i was talking to god. He guided me thru my brain, taught me how all the....

That sounds very psychedelic ^^

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Well, thanks for sharing.

Wilderness/survival-skills are really cool! Wish I knew more about them. Then again, there's not a lot of wilderness over here in Holland. The park is about as wild as it gets. And you might get a tick if you're (un)lucky.

I also like to know if you have experimented with psychedelics. Have you had good trips/bad trips?

You are saying that you are depressed. Does it bother you a lot? How do you deal with it? There are a lot of people here with experience in that field, so don't be afraid to talk about it. It's all part of the psyche we are trying to understand. In my opinion, depression can be a necessary part for some people on their path to enlightenment. I see it as a learning process, although it might only seem that way in retrospect.

Do you care to share some of your music in the 'Your creative work' thread in the art-section? I'd like to hear it. Who are you influenced by?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Please post. I am not trying to under estimate your abilty to overcome fear, but please be careful if you ever come across powerful substances such as Psilocybin Mushrooms or LSD. These subsatnces are much more powerful than you, and will break you, I don't care who you are. Have some respect for those substances, and realize that your ego will break down on higher doses, leaving you and your fearless traits behind. They are powerful and please, please do not under estimate them, because that is when you(or other people) can get into some seriously mental issues. These substances can help you see the beauty of life, and maybe help you with your depression. One should be careful expermenting with substances while depressed as they can make it 10 times worse. Please be careful and I hope you find the beauty of life through these magical substances!

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Well, thanks for sharing.

Wilderness/survival-skills are really cool! Wish I knew more about them. Then again, there's not a lot of wilderness over here in Holland. The park is about as wild as it gets. And you might get a tick if you're (un)lucky.

I also like to know if you have experimented with psychedelics. Have you had good trips/bad trips?

You are saying that you are depressed. Does it bother you a lot? How do you deal with it? There are a lot of people here with experience in that field, so don't be afraid to talk about it. It's all part of the psyche we are trying to understand. In my opinion, depression can be a necessary part for some people on their path to enlightenment. I see it as a learning process, although it might only seem that way in retrospect.

Do you care to share some of your music in the 'Your creative work' thread in the art-section? I'd like to hear it. Who are you influenced by?

I dont talk to ppl about my depression because one time one of my best friends called the cops then my dad freaked out cuz i said i wanted to die and the fucking cops threated to put me in an asylum next time that happens im just gonna fucking slit their throats. No im not insane I just like being able to express my feelings to ppl i trust without getting fucked over and punished! This world is sick. Theres alot to me if u walked in my shoes for 1 day u would understand why i feel like this. I had a really good dream where i was given a chance at something i have wanted deep down i felt it was real upon waking i felt i woke up in to a nightmare known as reality taht ill never have it.

My band:
www.myspace.com/necropulse the drummer left so all the music up there is old the new songs ive been making havent been recorded yet

I also put this up for you ppl http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... =en#101416